025 🌶️

she goes over to the bed and reads it

she goes over to the bed and reads it. he comes over and puts his arm around her. "so...?" he says. "of course i'll be your girl" she says and looks up at him. he kisses her and she kisses him back. he picks her up and she wraps her arms around him as they make out.

she pulls away and looks at him. "i'll be back, get comfy" she says as he puts her down. she goes into the bathroom and finds the lingerie she left there. she quickly takes off the dress and changes into the set.

- dirty -

she comes out the bathroom and goes back into her room, seeing duke laying on the bed. she goes towards him and he bites his lip, admiring her body. she gets on top of him and he puts his hands on her ass.

he slides his hands up her waist and he flips them over so he's on top. he puts his hand around her neck and kisses her neck. she tugs on his shirt and he takes it off, throwing it to the side.

he kisses down her neck and down her stomach. he slides down her panties and pulls them off, throwing them too. he placed soft kisses on her clit and she puts her legs on his shoulders.

he slides his tongue from her clit to her opening and back up and she runs her fingers through his hair.

he flicks his tongue on her clit and kisses it. she moans softly and throws her head back. he keeps eating her out and she bites her lip.

he sucks on her clit and she moans and looks down at him. she finishes and he licks her dry.

he pulls her to the end of the bed by her legs and she squeals and laughs

"shit i ain't got condoms" he says. "i'm on birth control" she says. he kisses her as he puts it in and she wraps her arms around him.

he slowly starts thrusting and she bites her lip. he keeps going and she moans softly. "that feel good?" he asks, sending chills down her spine. "mhmm" she moans as he speeds up.

he groans in her ear as he slams into her and she moans loudly, digging her nails into his back.

"you feel so good baby" he moans as he keeps going.

he cums and moans. she switches position and bends over. he slaps her ass before putting it in.

he thrusts into her and holds onto her ass. she moans and throws it back on him.

he thrusts faster and moans. she moans his name as she finishes.

he pulls out and she rolls over onto her back. "sit down" she says as she gets up. he sits on the edge of the bed and she gets on his lap.

he puts it in and she slowly starts bouncing. "damnn baby" he groans and she bites her lip. she speeds up and moans softly as he wraps her arms around him.

she throws her head back as she bounces and he kisses her neck, leaving hickeys all down one side.

he puts his hands on her boobs as she bounces and she moans louder.

"you so sexy" he mumbles as they both finish.

she lays her head on his shoulder as she catches her breath.

they both lay on the bed and she wraps her arms around him.

he pecks her lips and they just lay there to catch their breath. "there's rose petals all over me" she says and they laugh.

"shit. did you take a picture of it?" she asks and looks at duke. "loren did" he responds.

they go shower together and put on robes.

they take pictures in the mirror then go sit out on the balcony

July 6th
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
6:00

"hellooooo? are you ready?" amora asks, walking into malias room. "yesss i'm ready" she says. they go down and to the front desk to check out. amora's phone rings and she answers it.

"baby we just pulling up now" duke says. "oh are you taking us?" she asks. "mhmm i'm here" he says.

they leave the hotel and go towards the sprinter. they get inside and see fanum and duke sitting at the back.

the hotel workers load their bags into the trunk and they sit down.

"it's been sooo fucking fun i can't believe we're leaving" amora says. "frr you better find yo ass back in atlanta asap" duke says and she laughs.

"how about you find yourself to london. i'm too busy" amora says and duke smiles.

the driver starts and amora moves to sit with duke. "we gon make it work i promise you" he says and she nods, playing with her nails.

she vlog a little on the sprinter before it finally arrives at the airport. duke turns to her and she hugs him before getting up. "damnnn. that it?" he says and she laughs.

she kisses him and he kisses back, holding her hand. "facetime me when you get home" he says and she nods, biting her lip.

they get off the sprinter and get their bags before walking towards the airport

- after they land -

July 6th
London, United Kingdom
20:00

they all head home in different cars and when amora gets in she leaves her bags by the door. she goes up to her room and lays on her bed.

she facetimes duke and he answers quickly. "i'm homeee" she says and holds onto her head. "what's the weather like?" he asks and she laughs. "it's raining" she says and rolls her eyes. "i miss you already" she says and she smiles. "i miss you too bae" he responds and she giggles.

"everything you did was so romantic. my inner teenager was screaming" she says and sits up. "there's more to come" he responds.

"you know i don't know how to feel about it but malia liked you she didn't even like chris" amora says. "yeah she did hit me up after the tinder thing but i ain't even seen it until like two weeks after or sum" duke says

amora doesn't say anything and just looks at the screen. "amora?" he says and she responds with "yes?". "you mad now?" he asks. "nah it's just weird that people don't tell me shit" she says.

"i didn't have to tell you i never wanted her i wanted you" he says. "okay..." she responds and plays with her nails.

"baby i can tell when you're in a mood" he says. "i'm literally not in a mood i'm just thinking" she responds.

they talk for a little while and she ends up falling asleep

to be continued