012

20th May
9:00
Atlanta, Georgia

the next day amora wakes up to her phone pinging. she goes on it and sees loads of photos of her and duke on instagram. then a message pops up

Duke
yo, last night was good i ain't mean to make it awkward

she opens the chat and responds

nah it's calm i had fun
what you up to today?

nothing
what you got in mind?

well i leave in the morning so i wanna do something

there's a lot of somethings we could do. or we can stay inside

let's stay inside

come over later

cool

she gets a facetime call and reads the name. she rolls her eyes and answers. "what do u want" she says. "i saw that my suspicions were right" cench says and amora scoffs.

"what did you call me for?" "nah i actually just wanted to say that i still want to be friends" he says and she sighs.

"can we talk when i get back to london? i'm busy" she says. "yhyh" he says and hangs up.

she puts on a hoodie and knocks on the girls room door. malia opens up and they go into the bedroom. "good morning hoes" amora says and opens the blinds.

"UGHH" loren groans and puts the pillow over her head. "she's well hungover" malia says and amora laughs.

"i didn't drink one but last night and still fucked him am i just a hoe?" amora says and sits on the floor. "GET UP" she says and kicks her legs against lorens bed.

loren gets up and hits amora's leg. "someone's mad" amora says and gets up. loren sits on the end of the bed and amora straddles her.

"this is the exact position i was in" she wraps her arms around loren and they laugh. "i know i looked sexy as fuck up here" she says.

"you do look sexy as fuck" loren says and slaps her ass. "you wanna go get breakfast or get room service?" amora asks. "let's go get it" malia says and they get decent.

they go downstairs and to the breakfast area. amora puts her hood up and they check in. "you can't wear hoods in here ma'am" the desk lady says and amora puts it down.

"ugh i look like death i needed more sleep. if ppl take pictures of me that's gonna be so ugly" amora says and they go to the breakfast buffet. after filling their plates they go sit at the table.

they start eating their breakfast and after they finish up they go back up to the rooms.

she messages duke

what time should i come?

i'm up so any time

she puts her phone down and starts getting ready. after she showers she puts on a tracksuit and brushes her hair into a ponytail. she does a little makeup then her and the girls get an uber to the AMP house

amora approaches the door and knocks. loren and malia follow behind. the door opens and she sees duke, smiling down at her. "heyy" she says and they hug.

loren and malia chill with the rest of them and amora and duke chill in his room. "sooo can we talk about last night?" he asks and she nods.

"it was a little bit awkward but i understand" she says "i didn't know what to say either it was a lot". "but i had fun it's not like it was anything serious right?" he says.

"mhmm" amora responds "i'll be back". she goes down to find loren or malia and ends up finding loren. she pulls loren into a bathroom and locks the door.

"the fuck?" loren says. "loren i thought he liked me" amora says "why am i getting all emotional over a guy. this is just not me".

"wait what happened" loren asks. "he said it was nothing serious. i don't fuck people that aren't serious" amora says.

"fuck offf there's no way he feels that way" loren says and amora shrugs.

dukes POV

i go to kais room and he's just chilling on the bed. "kai i know how crazy it sounds but i really like this girl". "she's feeling you too tho" kai says and sits up.

"that's the thing i just said to her last night wasn't serious cause ion know how to do long distance" i say and kais eyes widen.

"that's the worst thing you coulda said bro" he says and shakes his head

end of POV

"whatever. if he doesn't feel that way then i'm not bothered innit it's just like... he ate my pussy" amora says and they laugh.

"no he did not!" loren says. "he literally ate my pussy like it's giving mixed signals does he just walk around yamming pum" amora says and rolls her eyes.

"who you feeling anyway?" she asks. "fanum but i don't do long distances gonna try and keep it friendly" loren responds and amora nods.

they leave the bathroom and go to the kitchen. "go back upstairs and chat to him amora he's hiding his feelings from you" loren says and amora sighs. "fine".

she goes upstairs to dukes room and he's not even there. she sits on the bed and just watches tiktok on her phone.

after like ten minutes duke comes in the room. "oh my bad" he says and sits on the bed.

"i thought about things and-" he starts. "nah i agree with you it was nothing serious" amora says, cutting him off.

duke smirks and shakes his head. "you're good" he says. "wdym??" she asks.

"you know exactly what to say" he says and she smiles. "i know you like me duke. i can read you like an open book. but if you don't want nothing with me i'm not bothered" she says.

he bites his lip and looks her up and down. "what? you know i'm right huh?" amora says and he just shakes his head. "everything you say ends up just being so sexy" he says and she laughs.

"i do have a question for you tho" she says "do you just like eating pussy or something?" she asks and he bursts out laughing.

"nah i know what you are. i know you clean and all that so yeah had to take a lil taste" he says and licks his lips. "hmm" she says and just looks at him.

"yo friends good downstairs?" he asks and amora nods. "i think loren is chatting to fanum idk what malias even doing but yea" she says.

"yeah she looks like fanums type" duke says. "she's everyone's type cmon now" amora says. "i'd tap it" duke says and amora rolls her eyes.

to be continued