Chapter 72 Special Birthday Gift

Ren Er and Song Wanting stood at the door leaning against each other, watching everyone's car drive away with their faces flushed. Song Wanting was a little tipsy and Ren Er was a little drunk.

After the cars were gone, the two of them went back. Song Wanting glanced at the restaurant and turned his head towards Ren Er, pretending that he didn't see it and allowing it to be messy tonight.

Ren Er turned his somewhat distracted eyes and looked around. Compared with the bustle just now, it suddenly became much quieter. However, he did not feel lonely. Because Song Wanting was there, he only felt very satisfied. He felt that he His heart was so full that he felt at ease.

The hand on Song Wanting's shoulder became stronger and she turned to look at him: "Mr. Song, thank you. This is my happiest birthday, and this is also the first birthday you have given me."

Song Seeing that he was a little shaken, Wan Ting held his waist with a gentle smile on his face. The aggressive and handsome face was much softer than before: "You're welcome, I will treat you every birthday in the future. I'm very happy, and we will all be together. Okay, let's go up and wash up and go to bed."

Ren Er followed him upstairs obediently, and in a blink of an eye he saw the gift that was still in the dining room: "Wait a minute, I want to give it to you. Take it up and open the gifts."

So the two of them took up the gifts and threw them on the bed. After washing up, Ren Er sobered up a little and his eyes became clearer.

The dog's eyes scanned the gifts and immediately spotted the one given to him by Li Shan. Song Wanting happened to pick it up curiously and shook it to see if he could hear the sound. He said curiously: "What is such a small thing?"

Ren Er took it over and looked a little excited. He looked at Song Wanting, who had just taken a bath and was fresh and tender, maliciously: "Let's take a guess. Whoever guesses correctly can propose A request."

Song Wanting leaned back strategically and raised his head slightly to look at Ren Er. The request was nothing more than that, and the current mood and atmosphere were very suitable.

The look in their eyes is knowing, which is an added emotion. Interesting little games make life more interesting.

Song Wanting: "Didn't they tell you in advance?"

Ren Er immediately raised his hand and swore: "Absolutely not, I don't know anything. Besides, how can you tell me in advance what to give as a birthday gift?"

He said, choosing He raised his eyebrows, and his wild and uninhibited energy, which was still a bit drunk, became even stronger.

Song Wanting's heart beat twice. Although the two of them had been together for a long time, his heart beat faster for Ren Er. He felt that he was a bit worthless.

"Okay, go get two notebooks and pens, and we will write together. If you guess both correctly, the gift will be invalid. If you guess wrong, it will also be invalid." Without

saying anything, Ren Er immediately ran to the table and took the pen and pen. The book came over, tore off a piece of paper from the book, gave the book to Song Wanting and gave it to himself: "Okay, let's guess this now."

He put Li Shan's gift aside and separated it from other gifts.

Song Wanting scanned the gift with his sharp eyes like a scanner, trying to see through the packaging to see what was inside. Hearing the swishing sound, he raised his eyes in surprise and Ren Er had already begun to write the answer.

He was confused for a moment and then a little panicked: "They really didn't tell you?"

Ren Er finished writing the answer: "Mr. Song, there is still basic trust between people, especially you and me."

He chuckled He smiled and said, "I've finished writing. Hurry up. If you can't write it out, then start opening gifts and figuring out the answers."

Song Wanting glared at him unyieldingly: "Who can't write it out?"

Looked again. After looking at the gift, this box could fit a tie clip. He couldn't think of anything else but wrote this answer.

The two of them each spread out their answers. When Ren Er scanned the words "tie clip", he had an idea, which was very Song Wanting.

Song Wanting didn't react when he saw the word "little umbrella" and didn't quite understand: "He gave you an umbrella? Or a small umbrella?"

Ren Er laughed wildly, and he didn't think it was Song's fault. Wanting, the two of them didn't use this thing the first time because they were not familiar with the process, so they never used it after that. However, Song Wanting might want to use it someday, so he went out to buy it and prepare it.

His ridicule made Song Wanting react but was even more speechless. Who would give such a thing as a birthday gift? He didn't believe it and threw the thing to Ren Er: "Quickly dismantle."

Ren Er said three times, five divided by two. Remove the outer packaging to reveal the small box inside, which has all kinds of fancy introductions.

Song Wanting stared at it, it was really... He couldn't understand it, he couldn't understand it at all. Now he felt like his breath was stuck in his chest, it was a suffocating feeling.

Whoever wants to give him this kind of birthday gift will definitely be blacklisted.

Ren Er looked surprised: "It's amazing, there are 12 beads on this one!" He almost put the small box on Song Wanting's face, and then showed a bad smile, with a little bit of rareness in it. Shy.

Song Wanting no longer felt that his chest was clogged. He was really panicking: "No..."

Ren Er quickly interrupted him: "I won, so my request is to use this tonight." Mouth. The words jumped out like a machine gun, not giving Song Wanting a chance to refuse.

He shook his head and said: "Mr. Song, if you want to admit defeat, are you ready to play? Or should we go directly to the topic?" It can be seen that he can't wait and is gearing up.

Song Wanting gritted his back teeth. How could he give in so easily and let the bastard succeed? He snorted and took out another gift: "Guess this."

It was a long package.

Ren Er remembered that this was a gift from Gauss. To be honest, he couldn't tell what it was.

Song Wanting had been observing him, and when he saw that he did not start writing the answer immediately this time, he felt certain that this was a gift from Gauss. The one just now was from Li Shan, and it was probably not something serious.

The two stared at the thing and studied it for three minutes before starting to write the answer.

Ren Er wrote about game controller. When he saw Song Wanting's answer, he pursed his lips tightly and suppressed a smile. Song Wanting actually wrote about r.hua liquid. He looked at Song Wanting with deep meaning. One glance.

Song Wanting just wants to win now and urges him to open the gifts quickly. He wants to win.

When the gift was opened, their eyes widened. It had a silver metallic texture, a symmetrical design, and a high-end chain. Gauss actually gave him a pair of handcuffs.

If this wasn't Ren Er's birthday gift, Song Wanting must have thrown away everything by now and clenched his hands tightly. He underestimated the degree of crookedness of these people.

Ren Er said "yo ho" twice, took the handcuffs out of the box, looked through the circle of the handcuffs to look at Song Wanting, who was facing the other side, and refrained from expressing his love for the gift.

But it must be used.

Putting the handcuffs aside: "Are you ready to open it?"

Song Wanting looked at the pile of gifts and took out the little fat man's gift, which was a large square box: "Guess this, if you still guess wrong? , I won't play anymore."

Ren Er looked at his pouted mouth. He felt that Song Wanting was becoming more and more childish, but he liked Song Wanting's changes very much, because he only did this to himself, and he liked himself. Believe in yourself, so you act coquettishly and get angry with yourself. This is also part of Song Wanting's character. He used to hide it but he doesn't now.

"Okay." Ren Er readily agreed, not standing still thinking about Li Shan's gift.

Both of their minds were spinning, thinking about the remaining unseemly things that hadn't appeared.

Song Wanting's eyes suddenly lit up and he started writing in his notebook.

Ren Er also thought of something almost at the same time. He picked up the paper and was about to write. The pen tip fell on the paper. He glanced at Song Wanting, tapped the pen tip twice on the paper and finally gave up. My original idea was to just write a helmet on it.

The two discussed the answer again. Song Wanting was originally very confident, but when he saw the word "helmet", he looked at the box a little less confidently. The box was not that high, so it couldn't be a helmet...

Ren You stared at his eyes rolling around, he was really a bit too cute.

When he opened the box, it turned out to be exactly what he thought. It could be said that it was exactly the same. The sexy maid uniform with bunny ears was indeed a good gift from his brother. He had already imagined what Song Wanting would look like in this outfit. .

The box was pulled over. Song Wanting took out the clothes inside and put his answer on Ren Er's face excitedly: "I'm right, the clothes I wrote are closer than your helmet."

Ren Er took his face away. He put the paper on his face and nodded perfunctorily: "You're right, you're right." He thought that if he was right, it wouldn't be you who wore it, he would definitely make a profit without losing anything.

Song Wanting: "I want you to put on these clothes, tonight!"

Ren Er: ...

Ren Er's head was spinning. He didn't expect Song Wanting to dare to think so much. It's not an exaggeration to describe it as crazy. This Where is the clothes he is wearing!

How scary that is!

Song Wanting took out a small transparent bag from the box, with a smile on his face and a very frivolous "Wow~" that was very inconsistent with his character. It was obvious that he was really happy.

Dumping the small bag in front of Ren Er's eyes: "Black fishnet stockings."

Song Wanting thought for a moment that Ren Er's long legs would look really hot wearing these! Now he couldn't help but want to tear the fishnet stockings with his own hands.

Ren Er finally came to his senses, grabbed the small bag, threw it back into the box and closed the box: "Stop making trouble, how can I wear these clothes?"

If he had known that Song Wanting would make this request, he would never give in. He writes the correct answer.

Song Wanting suddenly became serious as his eyelids sank and raised: "What do you mean? You can't wear this dress, who can wear it? Do you mean that only I can wear it?"

He asked in an imposing manner and moved closer to Ren Er: "You can't wear the things I can wear? Are you looking down on me?"

Ren Er hurriedly explained: "I don't..."

Song Wanting raised his hand to interrupt him and coughed: "It's okay if you refuse, the same I--" He picked up Li Shan's gift and said, "I refuse this too, and we will be even."

Ren Er suddenly realized that Song Wanting who was waiting for him here was really too deceitful.

He hesitated a little. Song Wanting opened the box again and gestured vaguely at him with bunny ears. He glanced at the maid uniform inside. The chest was not only hollow but also had several straps with unknown meanings.

But the thing Li Shan sent came with 12 small beads!

It will definitely let him see a different Song Wanting.