Chapter 19 He was greedy.

Song Wanting lay on Ren Er's shoulder, listening to him talking nonsense with one ear, and listening to the movement at the door with the other ear. The door seemed to be opened again. It is estimated that the people who came in after seeing this scene left.

Like a thief, he lifted the blanket a crack from Ren Er's broad shoulders, looked around quietly with his light eyes, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Suddenly being pinched, the puppy let out a dissatisfied snort: "Did you hear what I said?"

Song Wanting put down the blanket again, took his head away from Ren Er's shoulders, and leaned back enough to look at Ren Er. : "If you don't talk, that's called bragging. You can still look at me 24 hours a day."

Ren Er said with a ruffian face: "If you don't believe me, you can try it. If you dare to talk to that pervert, I will -" He made A vicious expression.

Song Wanting showed a meaningful smile, which really looked like a fox trying to cause trouble: "Actually, what you said is right when I think about it. This kind of pervert should only play with his five-fingered girl for the rest of his life, and never go to bed with anyone else." Qualifications."

Ren Er nodded vigorously, he finally persuaded Song Wanting, that pervert who loves to suck people! Get out of here, you!

"Okay, let me go."

"Don't let me go yet. Answer me a few questions first." Ren Er's arms tightened, and Song Wanting uncontrollably moved closer to him.

Starting from the abdomen it is tight.

The two of them were still covered with red blankets, and the light that barely penetrated turned into an ambiguous color, and the dog's eyes reflected a beautiful halo: "Why don't you reply to my message."

Song Wanting put his hands on his shoulders, It turns out that he still cares about this kind of thing: "You only sent me a picture of you, why did you ask me to reply?"

There is no previous text and no follow-up explanation, just a picture full of noises, snap. It was sent to him, although from the angle it could be seen that he was showing himself how he would look with that earring.

But he was still angry at the time and didn't want to be so understanding.

"Of course he complimented me on my handsomeness."

Song Wanting suddenly thought of something: I have never seen such a shameless person.

Ren Er: "Then why did you pretend you couldn't see me outside just now?"

Song Wanting asked confusedly: "When? Where are you?"

The dog's eyes narrowed slightly, following his example: "Then when you came in just now? Why didn't you talk to me?"

"I'm busy at work, and I haven't left my phone," Song Wanting answered fluently, with a sincere look on his face.

Ren Er thought that the duck that had been dead for three days was not as harsh as him, but he had a way to cure him, so he stopped talking nonsense with him and just started to do it.

Song Wanting's hand slid down from his shoulder: "Why are you pulling on my clothes again!"

"I only checked a small section just now, and I want to check the whole top now. As for why, it's all because of a certain person. Your mouth is too harsh."

Ren Er grabbed the sweater and pushed it up, still staring at Song Wanting, looking at his increasingly embarrassed face, and continued: "That's why I want to punish him."

Song Wanting's heart broke. The discomfort emerged again, and he was still resisting Ren Er in vain: "Don't force me to fight with you."

Ren Er almost laughed and teased: "How do you want to fight?"

Song Wanting's eyes widened, Suddenly he raised his hand.

"Ouch! You grabbed my ear!" Ren Er let out a bark, and Song Wanting grabbed the unpierced ear, causing his head to tilt: "It hurts, it hurts..."

Song Wan Ting raised his arrogant chin: "Aren't you going to make a fuss anymore?"

Ren Er's ears were turned red, and he gave him a resentful look: "It's not a fuss anymore." He finally let go of Song Wanting and whispered softly. Sentence: "It's so unmanly to pull my ears."

"What did you say?"

"I told you to let go of me quickly, it hurts so much!"

The dog got angry.

Song Wanting let go of his hand and rubbed his ears twice, giving him a rub: "I'll go out first, you wait a while before going out."

The dog's temper disappeared instantly, and he laughed so hard that he wanted to be beaten. : "What you said makes it seem like we are stealing love."

"...Shut up." Song Wanting lifted the blanket and sneaked out.

Ren Er stood up and lay down on the seat, smiling happily.

After a while, it suddenly started raining, and many people entered the cabin. After complaining for a while, Jiang Mian suggested playing the king's game.

Idle time was idle, everyone gathered together, even Song Wanting who didn't want to participate didn't escape Jiang Mian's clutches.

A total of eight people gathered in a circle. The one who drew the king in the first round was Jiang Mian. He looked at everyone happily: "Let me ask a simple question first. When was the last time No. 5 kissed?"

Ren Er frowned and threw away the No. 5 pick in his hand.

Everyone was very curious when they saw him. He was undoubtedly an eye-catching handsome guy, and he was also the kind of handsome guy who didn't look like a good guy. From his appearance to his impression, everyone felt that he must have been through many battles.

Song Wanting also followed the crowd and looked at him. He was chasing Jiang Mian recently and probably wouldn't kiss anyone else, so the last time he kissed was with him in the car.

But that wasn't considered a kiss, it was just being bitten by him one-sidedly.

But this fool doesn't know.

Just as he was thinking about it, Er suddenly looked at him and then quickly looked away. The face of the little nanny turned red little by little, and many people who saw it were very excited. What kind of wild and pure best thing in the world is this!

"I, I've never kissed..." Ren Er felt very embarrassed, especially in front of Song Wanting. This old man must be very experienced! He will definitely laugh at him!

Song Wanting's eyes widened slightly, looking at Ren Er who lowered his head and covered himself with his hair, so his first kiss was also his first kiss.

The corners of his mouth raised disobediently but he suppressed them again.

"What!"

"You haven't kissed me before!"

Everyone was shocked.

Jiang Mian also looked at Ren Er in disbelief. His eyes were drawn to his earrings again, and he stretched his neck. Isn't this...

He looked at Song Wanting and then at Ren Er, and suddenly covered his mouth. He thought he had discovered something extraordinary.

Ren Er urged awkwardly: "Keep playing, keep playing."

This time, the king was a yellow-haired man, and he smiled evilly: "Let's come little by little, and I will also ask a simple question. No. 1's favorite place is, everyone knows what place I am referring to~"

Circle Hey hey hey laughter rang out, waiting expectantly for No. 1 to appear.

Ren Er threw out the sign speechlessly. Everyone saw that he was stunned for a moment and then laughed. This was not even the first kiss. There is no experience in this regard.

Huang Mao: "Just tell me where you want to be."

Song Wanting turned the sign in his hand carelessly on the ground. He was so unlucky that he wanted to laugh. God must be venting his anger on him.

He actually had the opportunity to see Ren Er, who looked coy. The other person suddenly raised his eyelids and looked at each other. In an instant, it seemed as if something had happened, and then it seemed as if nothing had happened.

The surroundings were full of attention, and the two people's eyes were secretly separated, but the lightning of that moment remained in the body with a tingling sensation.

Song Wanting lowered his eyelids in panic, his heart pounding non-stop.

"In the car."

Song Wanting's sign fell to the ground with a bang. The scene in the car suddenly hit him. He couldn't help but look at Ren Er, who bit his lip and stared at him. After he looked over, he quickly turned his head. low.

Song Wanting was confused for a moment.

Ren Er's face felt a little hot. The moment he saw Song Wanting before answering the question, he suddenly remembered the first time he saw Song Wanting at the intersection.

And every time after that, he would wear a pair of jeans and sit in that luxury car, as if he couldn't be invaded. The guilty king.

Then he thought...

the game continued. This time the king was Ji Yue. She looked excited: "I'll follow suit. Where is No. 0's favorite place?"

Ren Er breathed a sigh of relief. It was finally not him anymore, and then Seeing that, Song Wanting's slender fingers pushed out the No. 0 lot.

The lively atmosphere suddenly became quiet.

Song Wanting is the eldest here and is already a very successful person in society. The key is that his whole body is filled with an aura of abstinence, which makes everyone very curious but afraid to be presumptuous.

Song Wanting's index finger was still on the sign. The ruby ​​​​ring was very delicate, and the hand lined with it was as white as porcelain. The tail of his eyes trembled slightly and he raised it a little. Ren Er's dog looked at him eagerly, because it was not him. He didn't answer the question, so he didn't panic when we looked at him this time, and he was bright and full of curiosity.

Song Wanting felt that people like Ren Er should be in places where people would appear at any time, making him panic, making him not dare to be arrogant, and making him cry and beg for mercy.

For example, private rooms and bathrooms in bars.

Such as floor-to-ceiling windows or a swimming pool on the top floor.

Or in front of the mirror, let him see himself being conquered.

Only then will he be honest.

But it's a pity that he can't suppress Ren Er, and none of the above will happen in reality.

"On the bed."

His answer was met with "eh" sounds.

Ren Er rolled his eyes and looked at Song Wanting from head to toe. Why was he so embarrassed that he was actually in bed!

Huang Mao: "I have been silent for so long before answering. Various scenes must have gone through my head just now, hehe~"

Everyone gave him a thumbs up, but they did not dare to embarrass Song Wanting.

The game continued. This time the king was a gentle girl: "It is said that two people will develop a liking for each other if they look at each other for thirty seconds. Please come out to No. 6 and No. 9."

"Why is it me again!" Ren Er was speechless and died. This game It's not fun at all. Who wants to stare at others for thirty seconds like a fool?

Song Wanting looked at the pick in his hand, what a fate...

When Ren Er saw Song Wanting throwing out the pick No. 9, it slid to the middle of the circle.

Song Wanting came to the opposite side of him slowly, with their knees touching their knees. Under the king's arrangement, their heads were separated by about a hand's distance.

The corners of Ren Er's mouth kept turning up. He didn't know what was going on, he just wanted to laugh.

Fortunately, he was quickly blocked by the board. He took a deep breath to control himself, and the timer started as the board left.

He just started staring into Song Wanting's eyes, his mind was in a mess.

After a while, he calmed down and looked at the eyes. Although Song Wanting's eyelashes were not as thick as his, they were very long and curled. Even his eyelashes were long and attractive.

The color of the pupils is very light, like autumn leaves, but these leaves are sealed under the ice, giving them a cold texture.

He is so good-looking...

Song Wanting's ears were ringing with the sound of his heartbeat. Ren Er was looking at him very intently. Maybe the wording was wrong, but he really wanted to use obsession to describe Ren Er. look.

And those dark eyes were full of him, giving him an inexplicable sense of satisfaction.

But he didn't know if it was his imagination, but he felt that Ren Er was getting closer and closer to him.

The onlookers were all snickering. Jiang Mian put his fist on his mouth and dug his toes into the ground.

Ren Er kept approaching Song Wanting in a very obvious state. Everyone watched as his Adam's apple rolled, and it was instantly clear that he was greedy.

A few more people looked at Song Wanting and licked their lips. Who wouldn't be greedy?

"Time's up."

Song Wanting quickly raised his hand and put it on Ren Er's shoulder, pushing him back.

Ren Er stared at him dissatisfied, and Song Wanting winked at him. He then realized that they were just playing a game, and scratched his head: "I won't play anymore. You have no chance to participate in the game while I'm here." "

Song Wanting: "I'll quit too, you can play."

Everyone exchanged glances without leaving them alone.

Ren Er felt very hot and dry, and the rain outside turned into a steady drizzle. He planned to go out to take a breath, and after taking a look at Song Wanting, he left.

When he wandered to the first floor, he bumped into the two sweetheart Hani brothers. They immediately grabbed him from the left and the right: "Ren'er, come with us quickly. There is a rainbow fish there."

Ren'er was about to refuse, but after hearing this Rainbow Fish: "Where is it?"

The two of them pulled him towards the sea. Song Wanting walked out wearing a blanket. When he saw Ren Er's silly big man, he looked at the three of them curiously and came to a place. layer.

Ren Er looked at the sea that made him dizzy: "Where are the rainbow fish?"

Sweetheart and Honey looked at each other, retreated behind him, pushed him into the sea, and then ran away laughing. Who told him to reject them before? Punish him!

Song Wanting stopped and looked at the two sweethearts with a cold look and then looked into the sea. After a while, Ren Er stretched out his hand, and then half of his head popped out: "I can't...Gululu... "

It sank again.

Song Wanting's eyes widened, and he jumped down without hesitation while holding on to the railing. The flying red blanket was like a hero's cloak, and the moment he entered the water, he transformed into a mermaid returning to the sea.