Chapter 51 Husband

Half a month later, Ren Er had the gauze removed at the hospital. The wound healed well, but another scar was left, but Ren Er had become accustomed to it.

The two of them had a romantic candlelight dinner to celebrate. That night, he put the tie that had never been sent out over Song Wanting's eyes and tied it with a beautiful bow.

The excess parts hung down, turning Song Wanting into a lop-eared rabbit. When vision is deprived, the remaining feelings will be infinitely amplified, and falling into darkness will make people feel nervous, so that all the muscles in his body They were all tense, tilting their heads slightly, always trying to use their ears to discern what Ren Er was doing.

Ren Er did nothing, just scanned his body inch by inch, admiring the fair skin gradually turning red when he did nothing.

Seeing Song Wanting moving uneasily from time to time because of nervousness.

When Song Wanting couldn't stand it anymore and wanted to speak, she deprived him of his right to speak, suppressed his arms when he wanted to hug him, and pushed him back when he wanted to lift his legs.

He was very mean, saying nothing and only using actions to declare to Song Wanting, "Everything you have now belongs to me."

Song Wanting was inflamed by him in various ways, but his actions were stopped in various ways, which made him more and more anxious, especially when Ren Er deliberately nudged him to stop, and every time he was just a little bit away from him - Ren Er just happened to Stopped.

The feeling of emptiness became bigger and bigger with repeated repetitions, almost swallowing him up. At first, he was still angry and aggrieved, but gradually, only this one thought was left, wandering around, almost driving him crazy.

Ren Er looked at Song Wanting twisting and turning, knowing that he could no longer hold on, so he went too far and gave Song Wanting the freedom to speak.

I heard Song Wanting say impatiently: "Give it to me."

Ren Er was actually holding on, but in order to achieve his goal, he was deliberately mischief. He pressed against Song Wanting's ear as if a devil was whispering: "I am Who is yours?"

At the same time, Song Wanting's hands were free again.

Song Wanting immediately raised his arms and hugged Ren Er's strong and broad back, pressed herself into his arms, and caressed the scars on Ren Er's body randomly: "It's my little friend."

Ren Er's eyes were filled with fire. It was about to turn into reality, and his throat was dry because of the fever: "What else?" He raised Song Wanting's feet.

After Song Wanting was free, he hooked his legs and wanted to hang himself on Ren Er like a koala: "You're still my puppy." He

even kissed Ren Er with a bit of flattery: "Dog Bastard, bastard, you are my bastard, bite me."

This was the first time Ren Er heard him call him that.

Chewing the tie around Song Wanting's eyes, the hot breath stimulated the blind eyes, making Song Wanting tremble uncontrollably, and tears flowed from under the tie.

"No, call me husband."

Ren Er couldn't help it anymore and told him the answer he wanted to hear. Song Wanting, who had felt completely lost in his mind before, didn't respond to him immediately.

Song Wanting's resistance made Ren Er anxious, so he went even further.

Song Wanting's hand dug into Ren Er's scar and it turned red, but even at this stage, he still had to compete with Ren Er to decide whether to win or lose.

"You, please beg me, beg me and I will..."

"I beg you, hurry up and call me husband."

Ren Er didn't want to argue with him about winning or losing. Ren Er only cared about what he wanted, as for shame. Things, anyway, it was a matter between the two of them. They took it casually and compromised quickly, without even waiting for Song Wanting to finish what he said.

I have to say it's really a bit of a dog.

Song Wanting lost very simply and completely. He didn't even have time to prepare and brew. Ren Er was still chanting a spell in his ear and casting a spell on him: "Scream, please."

Song Wanting vented her anger on his shoulder. He bit down on it, and when he let go of his teeth, it really kicked away what little sanity he had left. His beating heart made him feel as if his blood was being shaken to the point of boiling. He didn't expect that Song Wanting had One day, he would call out to a man who was 12 years younger than him: "Husband." It

was almost an inaudible sound, but Ren Er could still hear it clearly. This made him more excited than taking a chicken blood shot, and he could no longer hold it back. Now, he has to perform well this time.

The hands moved from ten o'clock to two o'clock, and Song Wanting could be heard calling her husband in a voice that seemed to be crying but not quite like crying.

He also muttered something that couldn't be clearly heard, as if I was going to die or that I couldn't survive.

There was no movement at half past two, and the hands kept moving to eleven o'clock at noon the next day. Song Wanting's slightly swollen eyelids opened a little bit. His head was still confused, and for a while he didn't even think about last night. what happened.

I just feel like I have been taken apart and reassembled again, and I feel uncomfortable everywhere.

His brows were so furrowed that they were almost touching each other. As his memory came back to life a little bit, the feeling of this body gradually came back to him. Gradually, he felt that something was not quite right.

His eyes gradually became clear, and were soon covered with shock and shame.

"Ren Er!"

He yelled very loudly, but in fact he only made a little sound, but it still made Ren Er wake up and rub his eyes: "What's wrong?"

Song Wanting was embarrassed to say it, He was about to turn around with his tired body, but he was caught by Ren Er: "Don't run."

Song Wanting was really so angry that he fainted: "Get out! Now! Now!" Ren Er actually spent the whole night. He didn't even leave, he was really crazy!

He just doesn't have the energy right now, otherwise I have to fight him!

Ren Er chuckled: "Don't be angry, I listen to you."

Song Wanting heard a "pop" sound like opening the lid of red wine, and then he was drowned, and Ren Er's words did not count. The guy who spoke actually came over again.

He groaned uncontrollably.

Ren Er stared at him like a wolf and a tiger: "Be good."

Song Wanting's body didn't listen to his words at all, and he was quickly taken away by Ren Er.

Ren Er didn't go too far this time. It took him a whole day and a night to coax Song Wanting, and he was kicked several times and almost sent to the sofa. In the end, he repeatedly promised that he would never act like this before he hugged her. Qualified for a bed.

It's another new day. Ren Er happily went to Li Long's house. The company was already open. Although the staff was not full yet and there were only more than 20 people now, it still looked like that. Yes.

He also saw Li Shan wearing a suit, hanging a work badge and wearing glasses. He was following a person and holding a notebook to write down something. He looked very serious.

But it was a bit far away from him. He had to go to Li Long to report first, so he didn't go to say hello to Li Shan.

Entering Li Long's office, Li Long was chatting with a man in his forties, and both of them were stunned when they saw someone suddenly come in.

"Brother Long." After Ren Er greeted Li Long, he nodded to the unknown man.

Li Long stood up happily: "Old Wang, then just do what you just said and go ahead."

"Okay." Old Wang also nodded with Ren Er before leaving.

Li Long asked Ren Er to sit down: "Sit down quickly. Is your injury completely fine now?"

Ren Er was very confident now: "It's OK. Brother Long, please arrange work for me."

Li Long pointed. Door: "The old Wang who just went out is called Wang Gui. He is the manager lent to me by the other party. He will help me manage the company until it is stable. He is very capable and experienced."

Ren Er nodded thoughtfully: "That's pretty good. Okay, then we have to find a manager quickly. This person can't always lend it to us."

Li Long smiled, opened the instant coffee on the table, made him a cup, and pushed it over: "Li Shan. I was assigned to the finance department. Gauss must have told you that he was not used to this kind of environment, so I introduced him to my friend's nightclub as a small manager, and the salary was higher than what he had before at my place. "

Ren Er knew about this, and Gauss told him immediately that their previous work was very loose and free, but suddenly it was like being splinted, and it was normal to not be able to bear it.

"I arranged for the little fat man to go to the human resources department. It's easy and quick, and you're the only one left in the end."

Li Long looked at him: "This Wang Gui has to lend us a while. You came back late again. The other positions in the company are almost arranged, so you think you should learn from Wang Gui how to be a manager. "

Of course Li Long did it on purpose. He regarded Ren Er as his half-son, and he considered all aspects to be the best. Leave the good things to him. He is young now and doesn't want to do so much, so he has to make arrangements for him.

In order to prevent Ren Er, who longed for freedom, from rejecting him, he added: "You are also in love, and you are still the boss of such a big company. You said that if you could be a driver for me, or work as a waiter at the door of the company, As a security guard, we don't look down on these two jobs, but they are really very different from others. Even if your boyfriend doesn't say anything, his friends and family, don't you think so?"

Ren Er smiled and raised his coffee. After taking a sip, this one was not bitter: "Brother Long, I didn't say I didn't agree, so thank you, Brother Long. I will definitely work hard."

Li Long didn't expect that he agreed so happily. After all, with his respect for Ren Er, Understand that he should refuse.

If he had told Ren Er this before he saw Liu Heyi, Ren Er might have refused, but now, thinking of the scene that day, he also wanted Song Wanting to look at him with that look.

So Li Long led him to Wang Gui's office and introduced the two of them: "Old Wang, I will leave this brother to you. I won't let you leave without taking him as a disciple."

He patted Wang Gui. Those few slaps on Gui's shoulder made Wang Gui almost lose his balance and made him want to laugh.

"Mr. Ren is a young man and must learn quickly."

"President Wang calls me Ren'er, just Xiao Ren. If I don't tell you what I did, I must have made a lot of mistakes because I don't understand anything. Wang Just don't dislike me."

The two had a good first impression of each other, and Ren Er also got a desk in this office.

After Li Long left, Wang Gui handed the information he had prepared long ago to Ren Er: "First, you should familiarize yourself with the company's main business and have an understanding of it. I hope you can come up with it easily."

Ren Er looked at it . Holding the thick pile of information that could kill people: "Okay."

He looked through it carefully, and after a while his brows furrowed. He glanced at Wang Gui who was working hard, secretly took out his mobile phone and opened a certain degree under the table: 钅What does the word next to the word mean the one above and the one below?

Wang Gui raised his head and saw him playing with his mobile phone: "Is there any problem with Xiao Ren?"

Ren Er was like a student who was caught by the teacher for deserting in class. He raised his head in panic: "No--well, can you give me a pen? " "

Wang Gui stood up and was about to give him the pen. He quickly went over and took it over: "It's okay.

If you don't understand or need anything, just tell me."

"Okay

. He complied and sat back. The way he held the pen was a bit awkward. He awkwardly marked the word with pinyin, and drew an arrow in the blank space next to it. He followed the explanation on the page and placed the word above it: metal element, Silvery white...

He looked at each word carefully, and kept marking the pinyin upwards. Just looking at it made his eyes dazzle, and he felt dizzy and sleepy. After holding on for a while, his head became numb. He fell down and fell asleep.

Wang Gui, who didn't come back from the meeting until noon, saw him sleeping soundly as soon as he came in. He went over and knocked on the table twice: "Xiao Ren, get up and eat."

Ren Er suddenly opened his eyes and sat upright, wiping the corners of his mouth, embarrassed. scratched his head.