Chapter 63 The Secret of Ice Cream

Ren Er looked at Song Wanting, who was sleeping in his arms with a snowball in his arms. There were still tears on his red face. He lowered his head slightly, so from his perspective, he felt that he was sleeping. His cheeks were a little fleshy, and at this moment he probably understood why Song Wanting was so obsessed with the flesh on his cheeks.

Looks really cute.

He took the snowball out of Song Wanting's hand, cleaned the residue on his hand, wiped his hand on his sleeve, and picked him up.

Everything went smoothly, but when Song Wanting was put in the car, he grunted and hugged Ren Er's neck and refused to let go, and kept pouting: "Bop, boom, boom."

Ren Er was a little jealous. Although he knew that this was not good, after all, the other party was Song Wanting's brother and he was deceased, but his possessiveness towards Song Wanting made him unable to avoid being jealous, but he would secretly feel jealous in his heart.

"Good boy, let's go home."

His words were heard by Song Wanting, who was still asleep. She pouted and ran towards him with her head raised and her lips raised: "You bastard, bobo."

Her pursed lips He opened and closed it up and down: "Kiss, bum bum."

Ren Er raised his eyebrows, kicked open the vinegar jar, and jumped into the honey jar. It turned out that he wanted to kiss him, but he probably fell asleep and forgot to think about his brother again. Back to the real world.

And when he calls me brother, it seems that he always gives me a hug.

"You bastard, kiss." Song Wanting's mouth finally touched Ren Er's face. The body that had been leaning against him suddenly softened, and her head hung down against him. This time she fell asleep completely.

Ren Er kissed him: "Kiss."

On the way back, he kept thinking about Song Wanting's brother. He had to fully understand the matter first, and it would definitely not work to start with Song Wanting. His fingers were on the steering wheel. Knocking up and down suddenly stopped.

He remembered who to start with.

The next day was a rest day. Song Wanting was drunk again last night and he was not in a hurry to leave. Until the person in his arms started to moan and make some small movements, he knew that Song Wanting was about to wake up.

Song Wanting was like this every morning when he woke up. His consciousness might not be very clear at that time, so Song Jiaojiao was still in his body. She just hummed like this, showing that she didn't want to get up and acted coquettishly, and then twisted around. Go, rub around.

Ren Er originally had the habit of sleeping in late, but he felt that Song Wanting was so interesting at this time, so he has now developed the habit of waking up early so that he can see Song Jiaojiao for a while every day.

Seeing that Song Wanting started to kick his legs, when the range of movements became larger, it meant that he was about to wake up. However, because he was drunk last night, he would still be lazy even if he woke up today.

Ren Er is really not bragging. He may not know Song Wanting's past that well, but he really understands Song Wanting now.

He turned sideways and looked at Song Wanting, whose eyes fluttered a few times and then opened his eyes. He was still humming a long note in his nose, like a cat calling for spring. After taking a look at him, he moved closer to his arms.

Just as he opened his mouth to speak, Ren Er snatched the conversation away: "I have a headache. Let me rub it for you."

Song Wanting said "hmm" and closed his eyes to enjoy Ren Er's service.

Ren Er's hands were big and strong, which was very suitable for massage. After rubbing it for a while, he felt that Song Wanting was almost awake: "I want to go play with Gauss for a while today, okay?"

Song Wanting thought for a while, and Ren Er was injured. He was hospitalized. He recovered from his injuries and went to the company. Today is his first day off after joining the company: "Okay."

Ren Er lowered his head and kissed his forehead: "Thank you, Mr. Song, I love you."

Song Wanting He smiled and said, "But you have to be back before five o'clock." He raised his head and bit Ren Er's chin twice: "You have to come back to accompany me."

The two of them looked at each other for a while, and when Ren Er was about to leave after breakfast, he suddenly said: " By the way, doesn't the second grandpa also live in that community? It's not far from Gaos's house. I stopped by to see him and strengthen our relationship. Last time I thought you were going to break up with me, it was the second grandpa who enlightened me. Hehe ."

He scratched his head sheepishly.

Song Wanting didn't think much about it. His second grandfather was not as approachable as his elders. If Ren Er wanted to see him and chat with him, it would be great.

So he told Ren Er his contact information and address, and stared at Ren Er with a sense of oppression: "Don't talk nonsense, you know what I mean."

Ren Er understood instantly, and moved his cheek closer: "Kiss me goodbye. , if the old man asks, I will tell him that I am your wife."

Song Wanting kissed him with satisfaction.

Ren Er bought some things on the way and sent a message to Gauss: If Song Wanting asks you about me, just say that I went to see you today.

Then I called the second grandfather again, and it took a long time to get through: "Hello, second grandfather, I am Tingting's boyfriend, the tall man who talked to you downstairs that day, do you still remember me?"

Although he sometimes I may dislike myself for being too tall, but tall people are indeed easy to remember.

I heard an "Oh——" from the other side, and the old voice said with a smile: "The young man who hugged Tingting and cried, and the whole community heard it, haha, remember, remember."

Ren Er:...

He suddenly hoped that the second grandfather would not Remember him so that they can get acquainted again. Thinking about it now, he didn't know what he was thinking at the time.

He could even imagine how embarrassed Song Wanting was at that time. Song Wanting's temper could actually tolerate him. He really loved him the most true love among true loves.

"Yes, it's me, the second grandpa. If you forget about the past, just forget about it. Haha, I bought some side dishes

and we can have some drinks." The other party was silent for a moment: "Did you get taught a lesson for quarreling with Wanting again? "It's fine to drink some, but you can't hug me and cry, I can't take care of you when I'm old."

Ren Ergou's eyes rolled helplessly, this matter put him on the pillar of shame for the second grandfather. , laughed twice awkwardly: "There was no quarrel. Don't worry, Second Grandpa, I will be here soon. Are you at home?"

"It's okay if there was no quarrel. I was walking outside and will go back now."

"Okay."

Ren Er hung up. The old man had a really good memory when he picked up the phone. Gauss hadn't replied to him yet, and he didn't care that he might still be sleeping.

He just arrived at the door of the old man's house and climbed two flights of steps. The old man also came back. He went over to help someone, but the old man waved his hand and rejected him: "No, you are not that old, what kind of side dishes do you have?"

Ren Er? He picked up the bag and said, "It's all your favorite food."

Seeing his rosy face, the old man glanced at his wrist again: "You're recovering well. Being young is good, but you can't go through this anymore, otherwise you will be the ones to get sick and suffer from old age."

The old man said. As he spoke, he opened the door and walked inside.

When Ren Er heard it, it seemed that the old man knew everything, so he nodded and did not continue talking to him about this topic.

The room was clean and simple. In fact, he had always been curious: "Second Grandpa, why do you live here?"

"When I was young, my family didn't allow me to be with my husband, and then I ran away from home. Then What's it called? Yes, elopement!"

The old man put down his cane and said it casually, with a hint of pride and pride. Ren Er, who was changing his shoes at the door, was stunned for a moment. It was so powerful.

"We lived here at the time, and we got married here." The old man raised his hand and gestured: "Later, we made money on our own. Not only did we buy this house, but we also bought a big house. But we are here Lived here for more than ten years."

The old man looked nostalgic.

Ren Er noticed the photos on the TV cabinet. They were in a row, ranging from young to a little old. Behind the old man, there was always a man with a serious face but a bright smile.

Not to mention the old man, he smiles so hard that you can't even see his eyes.

Just looking at them, he could feel the happiness and love between the two of them. He felt warm in his heart and decided to take a photo with Song Wanting immediately when he returned. No, he would take many photos every year to record their time together. every day.

The two of them sat down in the restaurant. The old man was quite satisfied with the food, but he was not very satisfied with the alcohol content of the wine.

Ren Erxiao felt guilty and it was time to show off his powerful character: "Wanting said he would not let you drink wine with too high an alcohol content. I dare not disobey him. Wanting is also doing it for your own good, Grandpa Second."

This is Song Wanting's biological grandfather, and he still loved Song Wanting's biological grandfather very much. Song Wanting was definitely better than him.

Sure enough, when the old man heard that it was Song Wanting who told him, he stopped worrying about the wine and muttered in a low voice: "The older the kid Tingting is, the more powerful he will be."

Ren Er smiled, and the two of them ate while eating. Chatted.

After three rounds of drinking, Ren Er saw that the time was almost here. He swung the wine glass that had not changed in height from the beginning to now: "Second Grandpa, last time I heard you talk about Wanting's brother, he said... Car accident..."

The old man raised his eyes and looked at him. His sharp eyes were not like that of an old man at all. Ren Er felt that he had been seen through by the other party at that moment.

The old man put down his chopsticks: "So you are here for this matter. What happened to Tingting?"

Ren Er thought for a while and moved closer to the old man: "I tell you, old man, but don't tell Wanting. I'm afraid he will be angry. He doesn't eat ice cream like this, but he wants to eat it when he's drunk, and he keeps saying sorry to his brother. "

" He does this every time he's drunk. I didn't know it when we first met, so I bought him ice cream. His face turned pale." He felt distressed when he thought of this.

"I think there is a hurdle in his heart. He has never crossed it. Locking him up makes him uncomfortable." He looked at the old man with a sincere look on his face: "Second Grandpa, I want him to come out. You can tell the truth about this matter." Can you tell me the situation?"

The old man looked at him. He knew everything about him and Song Wanting. He knew that it was not easy for them to get to where they are today, and he also saw Song Wanting's changes after that incident. .

"Eh..."

He sighed long and drank the bottom of the glass: "Tingting was 10 years old and Yuyu was 15 years old. The two brothers had been in love since childhood. Yuyu was steady and sensible, Tingting He was lively and naughty.

At that time, Tingting had a high fever and wanted to eat ice cream, but his mother would not let him eat it. Later, the couple had a very important client to see. They thought that the nanny and personal doctor at home would be fine, but they were worried that they would not be able to see him. He ate it secretly, so his mother threw away all the ice cream at home.

Later, Yuyu came back from school to see Tingting . Crying for ice cream,

Yuyu couldn't find ice cream, but he thought Tingting wanted to eat it and went out to buy it for him, and then it happened..."

On the other side, Song Wanting opened the door and looked at Gao Si and Li Shan. The little fat man smiled. Hehehe: "Brother Song, let's come and play with our eldest brother."