Chapter 23 Song Jiaojiao

Ren'er really wants to know what Song Wanting is thinking in his head right now, just saying that he looks abstinent, but in fact his head is full of yellow waste.

But for him to take out his rocket launcher in front of a confused person with a fever, he would be too perverted. He

backed away with a dry mouth, but Song Wanting was still muttering: "Don't, don't come here."

He couldn't help being curious and pulled a chair closer to sit down. Song Wanting's mouth twitched twice and then she shed tears. Everyone who looked at him was dumbfounded. This was not Song Wanting, but Song Jiaojiao.

"Don't bite me, it hurts..."

Song Wanting's tone was aggrieved, and her shoulders shrank together.

Ren Er licked his lips, what on earth was he dreaming about?

Although nothing happened, his mind was already uncontrollably imagining incredible scenes based on what Song Wanting said.

Song Wanting suddenly changed his tone with a trace of fear, and clenched his hands: "There, you can't do it there..."

"Fuck!"

Ren Erteng left the chair, scratched his head and turned around twice, and then stopped suddenly.

Who was he with in the dream?

Could it be that pervert who sucks people in again!

Squatting down by the bed, he asked quietly: "Who are you dreaming about?"

Song Wanting waved his fisted hand twice: "Bully me, beat you..."

Ren Er grabbed his waving hand: "...Who bullied you?"

Song Wanting sniffed again and said aggrievedly: "Silly dog, silly dog ​​can't, silly dog ​​is too big...I'm scared, wuwu..."

Ren Er was horrified. He backed away, even fell on his butt, and got up using his hands and feet.

dog! Song Wanting dreamed of dogs!

This is too... perverted!

He was on fire just now, but now he was poured cold water on his head, and he was completely dumbfounded.

Fortunately, the ringing cell phone saved him, and he went downstairs to get ice cream with a confused look on his face.

After he left, Song Wanting's thin lips slightly opened: "Ren'er, hug me... haha..."

Ren'er ate two ice creams before he calmed down. It's inevitable for people to have strange dreams while alive...

After doing enough mental work, he returned to the room. Song Wanting stopped talking in his sleep and kept thinking about his discomfort. He took his temperature again and it was one and a half degrees higher than before. He quickly called Liu Zhou: "Doctor Liu , his body temperature is still rising, come here quickly."

"Okay, we'll be there soon."

He took advantage of Liu Zhou's absence and muttered a curse in Song Wanting's ear: "Don't talk, there's no dog, not even a dog. No, you have to keep quiet, remember, keep quiet. "

As for whether you can keep your reputation, it's up to you.

Liu Zhou did arrive very quickly. Ren Er looked at the small needle in his hand: "You're not going to give him a spanking injection, are you?"

"This will make the body temperature drop faster." Liu Zhou pushed the needle and a stream of potion It jumped out from the tip of the needle.

Ren Er glanced at Song Wanting, who was about to turn into braised pork. He had no choice but to sit on the bed and pick up Song Wanting and hold him in his arms, feeling like he was hugging a stove.

Liu Zhou gestured: "Just pull your pants here."

Ren Er carefully pulled his pants to the designated position without pulling them any longer, but even so, he was still very uncomfortable, and Song Wanting's white buttocks were Being looked at by others like this.

We must not let him have a fever again!

The slender needle tip scratched the flesh and immediately made a small pit when it was inserted. Song Wanting's eyes suddenly opened. Although his eyes were still confused when he saw Ren Ershi, his nose was wrinkled and he was about to cry.

Liu Zhou: "Okay."

Ren Er pulled up his pants as quickly as possible.

When Song Wanting heard other people's voices, the cry that reached his mouth fell silent. He lay on Ren Er's shoulder aggrievedly, pursed his lips and endured it.

"After this injection, his body temperature will start to drop in about thirty minutes. He should be fine if he resumes normal fluid administration tomorrow, but you still have to pay more attention and call me anytime if you have any questions."

Ren Er: "Thank you. "

Liu Zhou: "It's okay, I'll leave first."

As soon as he left, Song Wanting cried: "It hurts, he hit me." He raised his head, looked at Ren Er with tears, and pointed to the door: "You don't help me, wuwuwu..."

Ren Er even felt guilty at this moment. Song Jiaojiao really couldn't resist.

"I'm sorry, next time, next time I will definitely help you, don't, stop crying - ha." He coaxed Song Wanting in a stiff tone. He had never coaxed anyone before. This was really a technical job.

Although Song Jiaojiao was squeamish, she was very obedient. She rested her head on his shoulder again: "Rub it."

Ren Er tilted his head and looked at Song Jiaojiao, where should he rub it?

Song Jiaojiao patted the place where she had just been injected: "Rub it, it hurts."

Ren Er grabbed his hand, which would only make it more painful. But how could he dare to rub it casually, waiting for Song Wanting to come online and take his hand? Life.

Rolling his eyes, he took out his mobile phone, clicked on the camera and faced Song Jiaojiao: "You want me to rub it for you?"

Song Jiaojiao hummed like a little rabbit: "Yeah."

Ren Er put away his mobile phone, and when he had the evidence, he Feeling confident, but still a little nervous and excited, her big hand stopped at the place where Song Jiaojiao had just received the injection, and hurriedly sent a message to Liu Zhou: Mr. Liu, can the injection site be rubbed?

Liu Zhou: It's very light. It's fine at a distance.

Ren Er frowned and looked at something far away on his phone. What kind of professional term is this?

He moved his hand slightly, a little further away from the injection site. His Adam's apple rolled twice urgently, his fingertips tightened until they were raised, and he pressed it down little by little with his big hand - it was so soft!

What's this?

Butt is so soft?

The dog is shocked!

He avoided the injection site and rubbed it cautiously, while holding Song Wanting and rocking it as if he was coaxing a child to sleep.

This old man is quite comfortable to hold.

Ren Er stayed up all night, taking Song Wanting's temperature to make sure there was no recurrence, and then using a cotton swab left by Liu Zhou dipped in water to apply it on Song Wanting's mouth.

He waited until dawn before putting down the sleeping Song Wanting.

He grinned and moved his arms and legs, got out of bed, and went to the guest bathroom on the first floor.

Upstairs, Song Wanting was woken up by his cell phone and touched it to answer the call.

"Brother Ting, I'm here to see you. Please open the door for me."

"Okay."

Song Wanting hung up the phone, reached for the remote control on the bedside table and pressed it.

The door opened automatically and Jiang Mian went straight to the second floor: "Brother Ting, how are you feeling? Are you feeling better?"

Song Wanting couldn't get up without any strength: "It's okay. How did you know I was sick?"

"Ren Er told me that you didn't send Sweetie and the others to the police station yesterday. I asked you how the situation was, but you didn't reply to me, so I asked Ren Er again, and he said you had a fever."

He was full of gossip . I have endured it from the boat until now, and I can't hold it back any longer: "Brother Ting, do you like Ren Er?"

Behind the wall, Ren Er, who had just reached the door, braked suddenly and stopped.

Is it Jiang Mian? He said Song Wanting liked him?

Song Wanting's heart suddenly stopped beating, and his head felt dizzy. His hands under the quilt were clenched into a ball, and his expression remained unchanged: "What did you say?"

"I think Brother Ting, you like Ren Er." Jiang Mian said honestly. He said it again, and this time he used an affirmative sentence.

After the room was strangely quiet for two seconds, Song Wanting laughed extremely suddenly, with a flustered and anxious tone, and said word by word: "He is 12 years younger than me, and he can't even speak now." You don't even have the right to get married."

Jiang Mian shrugged: "But he will grow up, and he will not be 21 forever."

Ren Er sneered outside. You didn't think Jiang Mian was young when you chased her. Biao, Jiang Mian is only four years older than him!

Song Wanting wiped the sweat from his forehead and sat up a little: "This is only the first one, the second one is that he is too tall."

Ren Er leaned against the wall and curled his lips, why didn't you say you were short? snort.

"Number 3: His martial arts skills are too poor."

Jiang Mian's eyes widened and he couldn't believe what he heard. What did he mean? The two of them have...?

Ren Er took a step forward, resisted the urge to rush in and grab his collar, and retracted his feet little by little. He wanted to hear what else the broken pavilion had to say!

Song Wanting also realized that he had said the wrong thing: "I mean, he even had his first kiss and has no experience at all. I'm sure... you know what I mean."

Jiang Mian looked complicated: "But this is also He can make progress slowly. He is young, lively and enthusiastic, handsome, and has a good figure and full of security. I think he will definitely make Ting's life very interesting."

He didn't say that, he thought Ting's life was very interesting. life is boring.

Song Wanting thought to himself that this is what young people do. They will always focus on the advantages and completely ignore the shortcomings of the other party.

"But his ability to drink is too bad, and his quality of wine is not good either." He thought for a long time and found another shortcoming of Ren Er.

Ren Er is really going to curse, but Po Tingzi has the nerve to criticize him for his bad wine! It's better than hugging someone and calling him brother when he's drunk!

"Item 11: He can't even swim."

...

"Article 20: He can't tie a tie."

...

"Article 25: He is left-handed, so it is easy for us to fight when we sit together while eating." Song Wanting Balala calmed down after talking a lot, and looked guiltily at Jiang Mian, who had not spoken for a long time.

Ren Er laughed angrily outside. There was something wrong with Broken Pavilion. He actually disliked that his eyelashes were too thick, as if he had put on eyeliner.

I touched my eyes, what is the eyeliner?

Jiang Mian helplessly spread his hands: "Brother Ting, you are more like looking for trouble."

Song Wanting's fingers were tapping rapidly under the quilt, and his mind was running rapidly. He must come up with a decisive blow.

The light-colored eyes flickered: "He is too young, and I don't mean the age I just mentioned." He tilted his head and raised his eyebrows, and looked there with serious eyes: "It's like a lighter."

Ren Er squeezed his fist There was a loud bang, and Song Wanting was dead!

Jiang Mian's expression finally changed and he was surprised: "I really can't tell...Brother Ting, how did you know?"

"I..."

"He tried."

The sudden voice startled the two of them. , turned their heads and looked at the door together. Ren Er, a tall man, swayed in, invisible pressure overflowing from his broad shoulders.

The chair made a screeching sound as it dragged on the ground. He crossed his long legs without hesitation and sat back on the back of the chair. He looked playfully at Song Wanting, who was glaring at him with dog eyes.

"Because Mr. Song has personally experienced it in all aspects, he can - talk about this aspect of me."

Grinning, revealing his bloodthirsty teeth: "But in private, Mr. Song doesn't call it a lighter, but Call it a rocket launcher."