Chapter 70 Woof woof woof

This was the first time Ren Er had seen Song Wanting being so unreasonable and troublesome in his sober state, but now was not the time to feel new. He grabbed the back of Song Wanting's hand and kissed it: "Ancestor, please stop making trouble."

He also looked like he was about to cry as he spoke, but of course he was pretending.

Song Wanting just wants to make trouble. You toss me and I will toss you. His light-colored eyes are not knowing what he is planning. He speaks again: "You think I am making trouble unreasonably. Not only do you not listen to me, you don't give me food." Eat, you're still scolding me now."

Ren Er:...

when did he curse? When did you stop giving him food?

Oh my conscience, he really can't afford to wear this hat.

Song Wanting pursed his lips and was about to take his hand away: "Okay, it's all my unreasonable troubles, it's all my fault, you don't have to worry about me." He

turned his head to the other side and stopped looking at Ren Er.

He seemed to snort arrogantly.

Ren Er was dizzy as he was hit by each crime. He raised his head and let out a helpless howl. He thrust his sleepy head into Song Wanting's neck. He closed his eyes and began to chant and cast spells: "I don't have it." Ah, you wronged me, woo woo..."

He was much more exaggerated than Song Wanting, with his mouth wide open and his chin trembling: "I love you so much, like you so much, and you actually let me Ignore you, you might as well kill me, what energy do I have left alive, wuwuwu..."

His ghostly cries and howls were like a demonic sound to Song Wanting's ears.

Not to be outdone, Song Wanting turned his head back. The two of them were facing each other. One had real tears in his eyes, and the other was pretending to cry and his eyes were red with all his efforts.

Song Wanting sobbed twice, and tears fell from her still moist eyes: "You actually said I was wronged..."

Before he could finish speaking, Ren Er choked with a loud voice and interrupted him abruptly. performance, stretched out his arms to hug him and moved over: "How could you do this to me? I'm not your favorite son of a bitch. The dog can't stand this kind of grievance. The dog is heartbroken and wants to live in pain. Life is worse than death. Life and death are inevitable." , come-"

Ren Er, who had limited vocabulary, got stuck.

Song Wanting's eyes showed disgust, and he was playing with him here and picked up idioms.

But did Ren Er accept the title of dog bastard too well? Hearing him call himself dog bastard or dog, he had to admit that he was a little bit cute by Ren Er. Well, not a little bit, but he was so cute that he wanted to kiss him. The extent of their mouths.

But they are competing now and cannot kiss him. If you kiss him, you will lose.

Ren Er's eyes lit up, and he finally thought of another word, but then he frowned. The word "come and go" was not appropriate to use here.

In the end, Ren Er gave up and continued to speak idioms. Most of his body was pressed against Song Wanting, and he hugged the person and kicked his legs coquettishly: "I don't care, you hurt your bitch, I'm just a 21-year-old child." Ah, wuwuwu..."

He howled heartbreakingly. Although he wanted to squeeze out a few tears, he also felt that he had more tears recently, but when he really needed them, he didn't have any.

"Song Wanting, you bullied me. You bullied me when I was young. I'm going to complain to my mother." After Ren Er finished speaking, he was stunned, and then he sat up, looking at him with twinkling dog eyes. Song Wanting, he is really a genius! ! !

Song Wanting had a bad premonition, and when he saw Ren Er slipping away, he turned around and ran away. He made the fastest reaction in his life, rushed over and hugged Ren Er: "What are you going to do!"

Ren Er fell. He sat back and said, "I'm going to tell mom that you bullied me." Not only did he stop crying, but he still had a little bit of pride on his face. He was so amazing that he could think of this method.

Song Wanting's hand holding him tightened. Fortunately, he could think of it: "Don't go."

Ren Er shook his head: "I'm going. I want to pack my things and move them to my parents' place." Go live, pick me up when you want, and I will decide whether to come back or not."

He pretended to wipe the non-existent tears from the corners of his eyes: "You hurt me too deeply, wuwuwu..."

Song Wanting was really angry. If you want to hit someone, you kid has no lower limit.

Seeing his face turning pale and pale, Ren Er gave him another step: "Ahem, but I can't forgive you."

Song Wanting instantly became vigilant. As long as Ren Er asked for a reward or some compensation from him, then There is only one option, do things with him that you are not ashamed of.

Ren Er lowered his head and gently wiped away the tears hanging on Song Wanting's eyelashes: "As long as you stop making trouble and let me bring the food, you can eat well, and then let me give you a full body massage after the meal. I can forgive you and not move in with my parents."

The request was beyond Song Wanting's expectation and it was a very sweet request. The anger in his heart was almost gone. He let go of Ren Er's hand and followed it. He came down the stairs and said, "I'm hungry."

Ren Er secretly breathed a sigh of relief and finally coaxed him to recover.

Soon he served all the food. He often watched Song Wanting cooking, and his cooking skills were not terrible now. Although the food he prepared was relatively simple, it was at least edible.

After eating and resting for a while, Ren Er began to massage Song Wanting, his large warm palms pressing on the smooth back.

Song Wanting's head sank into the soft pillow, and he snorted comfortably from time to time. His massage skills were getting better and better.

Ren Er glanced at the fingerprints left on Song Wanting's waist, and couldn't help but cursed himself as a bastard in his heart, not to mention the tooth marks on his exclusive teething stick that hadn't gone away yet.

He rubbed his hands.

Song Wanting's head suddenly turned to one side and he was a little nervous, but Ren Er's hand was still honest, so he slowly relaxed. Once he relaxed, the feeling became more obvious, and his eyelids sank again—— He became very strange. He had been so ridiculous just yesterday, but now...

his body was craving, completely ignoring his will.

This discovery made his face secretly blush.

Ren Er was a little restless now. He rolled his eyes and saw the ointment he put on the table. He suddenly had an idea: "I'll give you some medicine."

Song Wanting pursed his lips and watched Ren Er's body leaning from the side. Taking the ointment away, he knew what would happen next. Reason told him that it was better to do it by himself, but he hesitated...

Ren Er squeezed the ointment onto his finger and began to apply it on him skillfully.

Song Wanting didn't say anything in the end, but turned his head back and buried it all in the pillow.

Ren Er glanced up at Song Wanting and saw that his ears were red. He tried to be a little dishonest and wanted to see if Song Wanting would stop him, but Song Wanting did not.

This reaction made his heart become excited again. He leaned over and whispered against the red ear: "I'll change it to something more suitable to give you the medicine."

Song Wanting's eyelids fluttered but he didn't say anything.

Ren Er, who received the tacit approval, no longer hesitated. He felt Song Wanting's cooperation and deliberately teased him: "Mr. Song, this medicine is for application, not for consumption. Don't keep biting it."

Song was always being teased . Wan Ting was very unwilling. His light-colored eyes widened and he looked at Ren Er provocatively: "I'm going to take this medicine bit by bit."

As he said that, he secretly exerted his strength.

Ren Er took a deep breath and looked at Song Wanting's victorious look. He gritted his teeth and said, "I advise you not to offend me. If you offend me, you will bear the consequences."

Song Wanting raised his chin arrogantly, He was still making little moves secretly, making Ren Er's breathing more and more erratic: "I just messed with you, what can you do to me, puppy-"

The puppy turned into a wolf again.

Song Wanting was the one who was unlucky when being teased, but he was also the one who was unlucky in return. Looking at his body as if he had been abused, he pinched Ren Er's small breasts, causing him to scream. Dog barks.

"You pervert! I thought you had learned well. After we got better, you really didn't bite me much. It turns out you were pretending to me, right?"

Song Wanting pointed to the green and red spots on his body: "You See for yourself!"

He deliberately provoked Ren Er, but he never bit anyone before. This time, he not only bit him but also sucked him. No, he couldn't bark at all. He was cupping him with his mouth. Both places were bleeding.

Ren Er scratched his head. He admitted that he had gone too far, but he couldn't stand Song Wanting at ordinary times. He deliberately teased and seduced Song Wanting. How could a hot-blooded young boy like him resist?

Facing the aggressive Song Wanting, he once again used his trump card and picked up the big dinosaur puppet that fell to the ground: "I'm going to stay with my parents for two days."

After saying that, he ran away.

Song Wanting was stunned for a moment. Where did he learn this habit of packing back to his parents' home? He almost laughed angrily: "Stop!"

Ren Er turned around with the big stuffed dinosaur in his arms. The dog looked at him eagerly, which was another cute blow to Song Wanting.

Apart from losing his temper for a few minutes, he had no choice but to lie down again: "Give me medicine, painkillers! Anti-swelling medicine! Medicine for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis!" He

then added: "Put the medicine on your body!"

This time, there were no accidents when the medicine was applied. The dog also apologized seriously and sincerely: "Song Wanting, I will never bite you like this again. I promise, don't be angry with me. "

Song Wanting grabbed the dinosaur stuffed animal and held it in his arms: "If you bite me again, I'll pack it up and go home."

Ren Er chuckled and lay down next to him: "It's not a good habit to go back to your parents' house when you get into trouble. , Mr. Song, as a mature adult, can't do this."

Song Wanting snorted: "Then who was going to pack up just now

?" Ren Er licked his face: "Who did you say? What? Dogs don't understand."

Song Wanting pursed his lips and snickered: "Then do I have to communicate with you in dog language?" As soon as he finished speaking, Ren Er said from behind his head: "Woof, woof, woof." Woof woof."

Song Wanting opened and closed his mouth, but finally couldn't control himself and let out a fierce voice: "Woof!"

Ren Er looked surprised: "Woof woof woof..."

Song Wanting: "Woof. "Woof woof?"

Ren Er: "Woof woof woof."

Song Wanting: "Woof woof~"

Ren Er: "Woof woof~"

The two fell asleep amid the sound of woof.

The happy time is always short-lived, and then you will plunge into the ocean of knowledge again.

The two also set a date for their wedding. Ren Er would conduct an assessment three months later. It was already mid-spring, so the two decided to hold their wedding in early summer.

However, before the wedding, Ren Er's birthday quietly arrived, and Song Wanting had a problem with giving gifts.