Chapter 33 He doesn't want me anymore.

Almost all of Song Wanting's bathrobe fell apart, revealing his well-proportioned muscles and smooth skin, which exuded a seductive light under the honey-colored light. The traces he deliberately pinched out, There is a feeling of confusing the real with the fake. color.

The big bloody hand easily pinched half of his cheek and forced his head upward.

Blood dripped down the back of his hand and onto Song Wanting's body, like a bright red plum blooming in the snow.

This red plum condensed into a bead, and at the last second when he was overwhelmed, it quickly slid down, dyeing the color of his chest red, and finally was hidden in the texture of his abdominal muscles.

The light shined on Song Wanting's pale eyes, like a pool of water floating in them, more like a pool of extremely aggrieved and pitiful tears, which formed a strong contrast with his aggressive face.

And Ren Er's tall body was facing the light, casting a shadow on him. His deep and crazy eyes were staring at Song Wanting. He was breathing with the heaviest strength now, showing

Song Wanting's ruthlessness. Those things on his body were burning him, burning his brain and burning his lungs.

He couldn't bear it anymore and leaned down to bite the mark on Song Wanting's neck. Song Wanting immediately frowned. He was really frightened by Ren Er just now, and now he regained his consciousness a little.

He didn't understand why Ren Er was so angry. He also scolded himself as the kind of person who sleeps with others casually.

Ren Er bit Song Wanting's neck. He wanted to bite off the piece of meat, but there was still a voice in his head saying no, it would hurt Song Wanting and he couldn't do it.

He looked painful, and he even hated Song Wanting a little, why would he do such a thing with others.

He raised his head again and pinched Song Wanting's chin to make him look at him. The blood on his hand rubbed against Song Wanting's face, and those eyes stared at him angrily again.

It's always like this!

Song Wanting will always be angry with himself!

Then kiss me and me with others, and we will be lingering until death!

His hand holding Song Wanting was shaking. He wanted to teach him a lesson. As long as he made him his own, no one would touch him again.

He was thinking wildly in his mind.

As long as he makes him his own, he will have reason to kill anyone who dares to touch his things again.

Yes, that's right.

He has so few things that no one can take them from him.

Song Wanting belongs to him!

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was like this. He looked stunned and kissed Song Wanting. His hand even pinched Song Wanting's chin. It was a kiss full of blood.

Song Wanting gasped in surprise at the sudden kiss. It was as if the tip of his tongue knew this regular customer and he touched it on his own initiative until he recovered from the frightened mood and began to struggle hard.

But he couldn't push Ren Er, and punched his back several times. Ren Er didn't move at all, as if he couldn't feel the pain.

He had no choice but to bite Ren Er's tongue with his eyes wide open. The strong smell of blood dissipated. Ren Er finally calmed down and raised his eyelids, revealing his stubborn red eyes with a gaze that showed no emotion. In the evening pavilion of the Song Dynasty.

Song Wanting felt a chill, which gave him goosebumps all over his body.

Ren Er slowly straightened up, with blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. He stared at Song Wanting, raised his hand and wiped it with his thumb.

"Ren Er, don't go crazy. Let me go."

"Let you go?"

Ren Er actually smiled, cruel and cold, and rubbed his thumb on the blood on Song Wanting's mouth. This was his blood. It wasn't Song Wanting's, and he wiped the blood on his cheeks with a blush, even a little tenderly: "Let you go and let you do these things with others?"

"I tell you, it's absolutely impossible!"

He said His eyes rolled downward, as long as this happened, Song Wanting would belong to him, and he would do it.

Song Wanting's throat-breaking shouts of horror came from his head: "Ren Er!"

Ren Er raised his head and looked at the tears pressing down on Song Wanting's lower eyes, swaying and about to fall.

His mind was shaken, and there was a struggle between madness and restraint in his eyes. His clenched fists and nails that were as short as the fingertips were dug into the flesh, and his hands were filled with blood in the blink of an eye.

Song Wanting used up all his strength to shout, and he was so frightened that he couldn't say anything now.

Just looking at Ren Er, the tears he had been holding back reached their limit and fell.

"Fuck!"

Ren Er cursed angrily and got off the bed. He overturned all the tables and chairs in the room and kicked the legs of the chairs: "Fuck! Fuck!"

He was like an out-of-control beast, but In fact, he only regained his sanity at this moment. The veins on his forehead and neck were bulging out, making his face look a little ferocious.

Song Wanting looked at him tremblingly, watching him break and smash those things.

Only at this moment did he fully realize how stupid his move to provoke Ren Er tonight was.

A knock on the door suddenly sounded. Song Wanting's heart skipped a beat and he turned to look at the door.

"Police, please open the door and cooperate. Someone reported that there is illegal selling of

. , so he looked at Ren Er, and just as he turned his eyes, he realized that he had returned to the bed.

He drew his neck back in fear.

Ren Er narrowed his pupils slightly and noticed his subconscious action. He hid his scar and didn't want to scare Song Wanting, but in the end he was still afraid of himself.

"Please open the door. If you don't open the door, we will force the door open!"

Ren Er pulled the quilt and covered Song Wanting: "Tie the bathrobe." He had yelled so crazy just now that his voice was hoarse now.

Song Wanting blinked, wanting to say something but now was not the time, so he covered himself with a quilt, quickly tied up his bathrobe, raised his head and Ren Er was waiting for him at the door.

Seeing that he had done everything, he opened the door.

The two policemen saw Ren Er and looked at the situation in the room: "Police, what's going on?" They said and walked towards the room.

Ren Er reluctantly got out of the way.

"It's nothing, just a quarrel." Song Wanting replied quickly.

The policeman looked at him. His face was still stained with blood. Although he was only wearing a bathrobe, at least he was wearing clothes. The other man's hand was still dripping with blood with a sad face.

"What is your relationship?"

"We are lovers." Song Wanting could still smile.

Ren Er glanced at him and leaned against the wall again, lowering his head. Lovers, he and Song Wanting are lovers? The kind that you can walk hand in hand with, the kind that you can open your eyes to in the morning and it's still him when you close your eyes at night, the kind that can spend every holiday together, the kind that can rely on each other.

He felt increasingly uncomfortable.

no.

He and Song Wanting are not.

Not only did he not become Song Wanting's support, he also scared him to tears. He still owed him life-saving kindness. He was really nothing.

"Couples, take out your ID cards. We have received a report that there are people selling sex here. Please cooperate."

Song Wanting did not expect that he would need to cooperate with the police in checking people selling sex in his lifetime. He suppressed the displeasure in his heart and said All the clothes were hung in the cabinet. The cabinet was opposite the bed, and in the middle were the tables and chairs that Ren Er had smashed.

His legs and feet were still wearing a bathrobe.

"Ren Er."

Ren Er turned to face him in shame, but lowered his eyes and did not dare to look at him.

Song Wanting couldn't see him like this, maybe because of his tall stature, which made him look particularly pitiful. In addition to his young age, Song Wanting did often treat him like a child.

Who is willing to make children feel wronged?

His tone became much lighter: "Go and get the clothes from my cabinet."

Without saying a word, Ren Er obediently crossed the tables and chairs with his long legs. Before taking out the clothes, he wiped his hands on himself. wipe.

Song Wanting took out his wallet from his pocket, pulled out his ID card and handed it to the police.

The policeman looked at Ren Er: "Where's yours?"

Ren Er shook his head: "I didn't bring it."

Song Wanting rolled his eyes and quickly explained: "Mr. policeman, you see it is like this, we are lovers and we had a quarrel. "He smiled sheepishly and pointed to the mess on the ground.

"You should be able to tell this. I was angry with him, so I didn't go home today and came here. Then he came over anxiously. We really are not in an illegal relationship. You can take a look at our chat records."

He took out his mobile phone and found the chat interface with Ren Er and showed it to the police. The police glanced at it and found that the chat record was indeed very strange: "You are a couple, why do you date this person named Mianmian all day long?"

The police did not understand.

But the two people did know each other, but after this scene, the police were still uneasy and planned to find out more about the situation.

Song Wanting's face turned a little red, because this matter was indeed too stupid, and he was also involved in such a stupid thing: "It's nothing, I just want to make the other party angry."

The policeman shook his head speechlessly, tapping the ground with his chin Langsha: "This is very successful. I'm not talking about you. When two people fall in love, it's a matter between two people. Originally, the two of them had a messy quarrel, but they still insist on involving a third person. It's not going to get better. It's getting more chaotic."

Song Wanting lowered his head after being scolded.

"Also, look at the guy who smashed up the hotel. There's blood on the door. The one on the wall is talking about you. You have to listen even if you don't say anything."

The policeman looked at Ren Er and said, "The quarrel was a It's one thing, but it's another thing to start a fight. If you're tall and strong, you can shake your fist and you won't be scared. Young people shouldn't always be impulsive and don't chase after them. Sometimes they separate. It would be more beneficial to calm down."

Ren Er frowned. Should we leave?

The policeman looked at Song Wanting: "Do we need to persuade him to leave first?"

"No, it's okay. We'll pack up the money later. We'll pay it to the hotel and go home."

"If anything happens, call the police. His hand looks very serious. Whether you go back to reconcile or continue to argue, you need to treat the wound first."

Song Wanting looked at Ren Erhui. With bleeding hands: "Okay, we understand, thank you."

The police left this room and went to the next one.

The room suddenly became quiet. Song Wanting pursed his lips and took a few deep breaths. He put on his clothes first and dragged his plastered feet to Ren Er, who was as motionless as a sculpture.

After trying to speak several times but stopping, he said helplessly: "Let's go home first."

There was deep exhaustion in his voice.

Ren Er's eyelids fluttered and he almost cried. Song Wanting hadn't abandoned him yet. He reached out to grab Song Wanting's arm out of habit. Before he could touch it, Song Wanting's hand swished behind his back: " What are you doing!"

Ren Er's hand froze in the air, his fingertips trembled slightly, and his heavy eyelids lifted little by little. He was like a glass doll that was about to be broken, full of cracks from the inside out, looking at Song Wanting. A face full of vigilance and fear: "I hurt you, didn't I?"

The blood that had dripped on Song Wanting dripped to the ground, making their relationship bloody.

Ren Er's appearance made Song Wanting feel uncomfortable. He just... was scared.

He didn't know how to answer Ren Er's question. Did Ren Er hurt him? Probably, but Ren Er let him go in the end.

What he saw was not only Ren Er's madness, but also Ren Er's desperate restraint in the mad situation. He was trapping the beast in his heart and didn't want to hurt himself.

He looked at him with his teeth almost broken, blood pouring out from his gums, and the tangle and pain in his eyes, which made him roar in torment.

He watched him go crazy again and again, and he was the source of his anger, but his fists smashed on the door and his feet kicked on the tables and chairs without hurting a hair on his head.

Even after biting his own neck as if he was going to bite him to death, he relaxed the force the next second and continued to lick it repeatedly when he left.

He sighed heavily: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lied to you."

"I'm sorry for you." Ren Er put down his hand and pushed the wheelchair: "Let's go, I'll take you home."

The two of them were silent all the way . Back home, Ren Er used to hold Song Wanting directly upstairs and downstairs.

Song Wanting has now calmed down, and this is a known physical contact that is about to happen, unlike the sudden one just now, so he doesn't feel afraid.

Ren Er glanced upstairs: "Your feet can almost stand up on their own. You can sleep downstairs first so you don't need to go upstairs and downstairs. I don't need me here. I'll go upstairs to get my things." Take it down and I'll go back."

Song Wanting didn't expect Ren Er to leave.

Ren Er had already run upstairs and took out his clothes from Song Wanting's cabinet. He put them all on his arms without taking the bag.

After running down, he spread everything in front of Song Wanting: "Look, what I took is all my own stuff. I will leave that dinosaur to you. With it, you won't have nightmares."

He As he said that, he picked up the things again: "I'm leaving."

From the beginning to the end, he didn't dare to look at Song Wanting.

Song Wanting's hand on his leg was almost pinching his leg. He didn't know what he should do. Forgave Ren Er as if nothing had happened?

But...

although he didn't know why Ren Er suddenly went crazy.

But it was obvious that he had an unusual possessiveness about him.

He was wondering if it was because the recent contact between the two of them had been too inappropriate, so he had allowed your temper to divide himself into his belongings.

But this is not right.

Moreover, I clearly thought that Ren Er was not a suitable person to be with, but I still indulged him and did some cross-border things with him. It was also wrong for me to do so.

The rumbling thunder woke up Song Wanting. He turned around and shouted to Ren Er who ran to the door: "It's thundering. You will..."

Reason told him that Ren Er was right to leave.

But emotionally, he couldn't express it.

He seems to be divided into two parts, one part is controlling the development of the other part, and the result is a mess, neither side is accomplished, and neither side is happy.

Ren Er said the second half of the sentence for him: "Okay, I'll leave tomorrow."

Song Wanting rubbed his temples: "Carry me upstairs."

Ren Er carefully picked him up, neither of them They said nothing, thinking that maybe this was the last time they would hold each other, the last time they would be held in each other's arms.

At night there was thunder and lightning and heavy rain.

Song Wanting leaned against the dinosaur puppet sitting on the bed and on his legs and stared. The long burning cigarette butt in his hand fell to the bed without him noticing.

Outside, Ren Er was sitting on the ground in front of his door. No matter thunder or lightning, he could not blink his eyes. He just sat there stiffly until the first ray of sunshine in the morning when the rain broke came in, shaking his eyes. Eye.

Only then did he seem to come to life, turning his stiff neck little by little to look at the window - it was dawn.

Song Wanting was still awake when he received Ren Er's message.

Inside and outside the house, the two people sat there until dawn.

So Handsome: I'm leaving.

Song Wanting's dry eyes stared at these three words, but he didn't know what to say. He and Ren Er should not have any intersection in the future.

In a blink of an eye, I looked out the window at the tree trunk that had been destroyed all night, with only a few scattered yellow leaves left.

They met in early autumn and got lost in the bleakness of late autumn. They had no time to see the white snow giving birth to spring flowers and summer butterflies, so they were separated into two worlds.

He has rejected so many calls from Ren Er and ignored so many messages from him. In the end, he should reply to him and let the whole conversation stop with him and let him be this cruel person.

Song: I know.

Ren Er, who had just walked to the door in front of Song Wanting's house, stopped and looked at Song Wanting's reply. A drop of water hit the screen, followed by another drop and another.

Last night's rain fell on the city.

The rain this morning only fell under his head and eyes, and it fell on the clumsy and slow young man, who had already missed the love before he had time to discover it.

he knows.

He did nothing more.

He agreed to his departure.

He doesn't want himself anymore.

Tears almost washed out the phone, and his cries started to come out little by little. In the end, he completely lost control and squatted down unsteadily, holding his head and crying pitifully and miserably.

A window of the family nearby opened, and a little girl of six or seven years old stuck her head out: "Grandma, look at how pitiful the big brother is when he cries." A

rich-looking old lady appeared next to the little girl and looked at her. look.

After a while, an old man and a young man came out: "Young man, what happened to you? Tell me."

The little girl hid behind the old lady, tilted her body and exposed her head to look at Ren Er, and noticed Ren Er's sharp eyes. Hand: "Grandma, eldest brother is injured."

Then the old lady saw: "Young man, where are you feeling uncomfortable? Should I ask someone to take you to the hospital?"

Ren Er sobbed and raised his face full of tears. The old lady I looked at him and said "Hey yo yo" several times. He was crying so hard that the tip of his nose and eyes were all red from crying.

"Young man, don't cry all the time. Just talk."

Ren Er raised his hand and wiped his eyes. Because he wanted to hold back his tears but couldn't help it, he held it back too hard. He twitched as he spoke: "I, I'm fine, I It's just, it's just..."

He wiped his eyes hard twice, until the area around his eyes turned bloodshot red: "It's just... he doesn't want me anymore, wu wu wu..."

Ren Er still couldn't hold back anymore. As he ran away crying, the clothes in his hands fell all the way.

The old lady was stunned for a moment and shouted: "Young man! Young man!"

No one stopped after shouting several times. She sighed and picked up the clothes on the ground.

The little girl tugged at her: "Grandma, did the eldest brother's parents not want him?"

The old lady shook her head: "I guess she had a quarrel with her partner. From now on, we will quarrel and don't cry. Come to grandma, who dares to give in ?" We are so sad, so we don't want him anymore."

The little girl still didn't quite understand and smiled sweetly.

After Ren Er got home, he threw himself on the bed and cried until he fell asleep.

When I woke up again, it was already midnight, and I didn't turn on the lights. I went to the kitchen in a daze, opened the refrigerator, took out the beer inside, and started drinking. I pulled up the chair at the dining table and guarded the refrigerator, drinking until dawn. The wine in the refrigerator They were all empty and he fell asleep again.

On the other side, Song Wanting started to go to the company normally after resting for a day.

I just stare at my phone every day.

Wang Quan is now responsible for transporting him to and from get off work, and he clearly feels something is wrong. The boss's wife has gone somewhere, and the boss is in a trance several times a day. This has never happened before.

"Boss, this is a courier for you. It has been delivered to the company's front desk, but there is no signature from the other party."

Song Wanting put down the phone, his heart pounding, could it be Ren Er.

"Bring it here."

Wang Quan put the small box on Song Wanting's desk.

Song Wanting couldn't wait to open it, but when he saw the contents inside, he stepped back in fright, and he threw the box forward.

"Boss!"

Wang Quan shouted nervously, looking at the box that was thrown to the edge of the desk, he gasped, frowned and looked away.

Inside the box was a dead rat, its chest cut open, its intestines and internal organs spilled out, and a knife inserted in the middle.

Wang Quan endured the discomfort, picked up the lid from the ground, closed the box, and looked at Song Wanting, whose face was pale.

"I will investigate as soon as possible who sent it. Your recent mail packages will be checked before being handed to you."

Song Wanting nodded. If it wasn't Ren Er, who could it be?

After Ren Er woke up, he went to the refrigerator to get some wine, but the refrigerator was already empty. He kicked off the wine bottle on the floor, found his cell phone and called Gauss.

Soon Gauss and Li Shan arrived, each holding a box of beer with some food on top of the beer. They originally thought that the boss had asked them to come over for a drink.

As a result, Ren Er kicked him out as soon as he put down his things.

Gauss scratched his head: "Did you see just now that the boss's eyes are swollen? It's the kind of swelling you get after crying."

Li Shan: "He even asked us to buy cigarettes, tsk tsk, this is a big deal. "

Gaos: "What should we do? Tell Brother Long?"

Li Shan thought for a while: "It's better to say goodbye now. If there is nothing serious, it will be fine in two days. Let's tell Brother Long. Brother Long will definitely give the boss a lesson. "

Gaos thought about it and said: "Then wait a few more days."

In the past few days, they were responsible for sending him cigarettes, wine and food after receiving Ren Er's call. Seeing that the boss was about to change. As a savage, Gauss really couldn't wait any longer: "No, it's been half a month, and the boss will die if he continues like this."

Li Shan also felt that the matter was indeed serious, and the two decided to tell Li Long.

On the other side, Song Wanting didn't find out who sent the express, but this didn't happen again.

The plaster on his foot was also removed that day, and he was still a little uncomfortable with being able to move freely all of a sudden. He looked outside and saw that the clouds were floating low and were dyed red by the fiery sunset.

Immediately I remembered Ren Er's circle of friends, saying to the sunset that it was salted duck eggs and two bowls of rice.

He couldn't help but smile, and then the corner of his mouth dropped lonely.

Suddenly he felt a little bored, so he got up and went to the yard. The cold wind made him tighten the blanket around him. He looked around and felt bored again, so he was about to go back.

"Uncle, your feet are healed."

He turned around and saw the little girl from the neighbor's next door parked in front of his house on a skateboard. He had watched this little girl grow up. She was still a baby. He even hugged me.

The little girl is lively and cheerful, and will say a few words to him every time she sees him.

He smiled and went over to open the door: "You are wearing so little, aren't you cold?"

The little girl wiped her forehead: "It's not cold, I'm sweating."

Song Wanting saw that he was not really sweating, the cold wind was so cold He blew on his forehead like this, but that still worked: "If you sweat, go home. It's getting dark. If you get cold and catch a cold, you need to get an acupuncture. It's time to cry after getting an acupuncture."

The little girl shook her head: "I'm going to get an acupuncture now ." Stop crying."

She pushed the skateboard closer to Song Wanting: "Uncle, let me tell you, there was such a tall brother that day." She stood on tiptoes and raised her arms.

"I cried so hard, even worse than when I got an acupuncture."

Song Wanting frowned slightly: "What big brother?"

"It's just a big brother. Big brother is so tall, and his hand is injured. He Just squat there..." She ran forward on her skateboard, and Song Wanting followed quickly and came to the door of her house.

The little girl pointed to the ground: "The eldest brother was squatting here, crying so much that I heard it in the room. Grandma and I came out, and the eldest brother kept crying."

The little girl told the story of that day with a lively expression.

Song Wanting's heart felt like it was being tightly grasped, and he bowed slightly in pain: "Then, what did the elder brother say?"

The little girl tilted her head and thought for a moment: "Brother... the elder brother said I don't want him anymore."

She raised her neck again and said, "Grandma said that her partner didn't want her anymore, so she cried so miserably."

"Good boy~" The old lady came out and called the child back to eat. As soon as she went out, she saw Song Wanting. He was startled for a moment: "Why are you so thin and your face is so bad? What's wrong?"

"Auntie, what did the boy you met crying here say?" Song Wanting asked in a panic and anxious manner. road.

The old lady rolled her eyes and understood instantly.

"That young man cried so pitifully. He had runny nose and tears. He cried and said he didn't want me anymore. Then he ran away crying. He seemed to have been hit hard, eh..."

The old lady shook her head. , and when I looked up again, Song Wanting was gone. Not long after, Song Wanting drove out.

"What's wrong, uncle?" The little girl was confused.

The old lady saw everything and smiled: "Uncle went to pick up his boy and go home."

Song Wanting hurried to Ren Er's house. After knocking on the door for a long time, no one opened the door. He turned off the phone and called him directly. The locksmith said: "Sorry to trouble you, I forgot to bring my key when I went out. There is still something stewed on the pot."

The locksmith smiled and simply opened the door, and immediately a strong musty smell came out. When he came out, the choked locksmith coughed several times: "You must be burned, I'm leaving first."

He left quickly, not wanting to get into any trouble.

Song Wanting entered the room and saw that there were wine bottles, cigarette butts, and leftover food everywhere. It was like a large garbage dump.

"Ren Er?"

There was no response. Are you not at home?

He frowned and stepped over the garbage on the ground. He wandered to the bedroom and saw no one. Then he looked at the bathroom and there was still no one there. He blinked and heard a muffled "dong" sound coming from the bedroom.

He went back in, looked around with his eyes, and finally pushed open the cabinet on the wall, and a hand fell out of it. He was so frightened that he took two steps back and fell on the bed.

He looked at Ren Er sleeping in the cupboard in shock. His hair was messy and knotted, and there was a circle of green stubble on his chin. Not only was his breasts gone, but his cheeks were also sunken.

It was all blue and black now.

The hand on the ground is the injured one. Not only has it not healed for more than half a month, it is even a little thickened, and it hurts just to look at it.

Song Wanting didn't expect that he would harm her like this. At this moment, she was really distressed and angry. She really wanted to kick him up, but she still knelt down and pushed him: "Ren Er?"

Ren Er came towards him. After turning around, something fell out from under the hand that had been pressing on his chest. It was a watch, Song Wanting's watch.

The "T" letter is no longer the same color as the one next to it.

The moment Song Wanting saw the watch, it could be said that he completely surrendered.

He lost.

Or he lost from the moment he came here.

He really, completely likes Ren Er, not just a little bit, but very much.

Even if you are a little afraid of him, even if you don't understand his life at all, even if the most he does is to make yourself angry, even if he doesn't meet your requirements for your partner at all.

He also couldn't help but like him.

He stared at Ren Er's haggard and thin face for a long time, and sighed approvingly.

He lived to be 33 years old and fell into his hands.

Little brat, little brat, what should I do to you?

He reached out and pinched Ren'er's cheek, trying to find the feeling of pinching her breasts, but there was no flesh at all.

Hey...

let's raise the little baby back first.

Originally, there were fewer things that made people like her than things that made people angry, so she couldn't live without her little breasts.