Chapter 65: Ren Er's Little Plot

Song Wanting thought he heard wrongly and took two steps closer to Ren Er, asking again: "What did you say?"

Ren Er, who was picking up the beer can, continued to lower his head and work: "I He said that I called my mother and went to her place for dinner tonight. She said that she would prepare something delicious for me."

The dog's eyes rolled and he thought of the words that Song Wanting would definitely accept. He raised his head and looked at it excitedly. Song Wanting: "So this is what it feels like to have parents, Wanting, I feel so happy."

The little breasts on his face also became happy when he smiled.

When Song Wanting saw him like this, his face that was still a little serious before showed a fond smile. He didn't ask any more questions. He looked at the dog who was humming a song and continued to clean up. There was a little expectation in his light eyes. He also I haven't been home so often.

He had just drank some wine and waited for Ren Er to clean up. The two of them went to sleep again. They returned home when it was getting dark. As soon as they entered, they could smell the aroma of food.

Ren Er seemed to have grown up here. After entering, he hung up the coats that he and Song Wanting had taken off. He called Song Yinshan daddy and ran to the kitchen happily.

"Mom, we're back."

The voice came before anyone reached the kitchen, and Song Wanting who followed him seemed like a guest.

Yu Zangxiu, wearing an apron and working in the kitchen, turned around when she heard the sound. When she saw the two of them, a gentle smile appeared on her face. Her eyes especially stayed on Song Wanting behind for a while.

Song Wanting nodded and called out in the same polite and distant manner: "Mom."

Yu Zangxiu was similar to him and nodded in response: "Hey, you go to the living room to accompany your dad. I have to wait for a while."

As soon as Ren Er heard this, he turned around and pushed Song Wanting away: "You go and accompany dad, and I'll help mom."

After Song Wanting's training, Ren Er was able to speak out on the matter of blowing hands.

And if Song Wanting had to choose who to be alone with, he would still choose his father, because the two of them could at least talk about work matters. Although they only talked about work matters, it was easier to deal with.

If he was alone with his mother, the atmosphere would be even more awkward because there would be no work-related matters to talk about, and it would be even harder for him to face his mother from the bottom of his heart.

Song Wanting said nothing and left according to Ren Er's arrangement.

Ren Er stretched his neck to make sure he was back at Song Yinshan. Then the dog came to Yu Zangxiu's side. Yu Zangxiu looked a little nervous, rubbing her apron: "Really do this?"

Ren Er said . Er was very serious: "Mom, I want you to see another Song Wanting, a Song Wanting you should know."

Yu Zangxiu was a little scared in her heart. She didn't know what the other Song Wanting looked like. , Ren Er didn't say, just told her that she would see it with her own eyes.

She could not imagine another face for this polite, calm son.

But there was a feeling that drove her, telling her that she had to see, that she had to know.

Ren Er: "Mom, are the things ready?"

Yu Zangxiu raised his voice and took out a bottle of high-altitude white wine from the counter: "It's ready."

The two of them glanced at the bottle of white wine without saying anything more. .

In the living room outside,

Song Yinshan was still playing with the last pattern picture and comparing the unfinished embroidery, and asked casually: "Has Liu Heyi contacted you after he returned?"

Song Wanting had nothing to do and just held a cup of tea. , staring at the tea leaves floating above in a daze, he came back to his senses after hearing Song Yinshan's question: "No."

Song Yinshan put down the pattern picture in his hand: "You did a great job in this matter, for..." He raised his eyes and looked towards From the direction of the kitchen, you can still hear Ren Er's laughter.

This was laughter that had not happened in this family for many years. The simple and pure laughter made him feel a little dazed for a moment, as if he had returned to a time when this family was once full of laughter.

He was startled for a moment and then looked back lonely: "In any case, Liu Heyi has not done anything wrong to our Song family in these years, let alone you."

Song Wanting looked at the tea leaves sinking in the tea cup: "I know, just because of this It's time for him to go home. "

Part of the reason for firing Liu Heyi was to vent his anger on Ren Er, but part of the reason was that it was time for Liu Heyi to return to the Liu family. He had already paid too much for the Song family.

No one had advised Liu Heyi before, whether it was the elders of the two families or him, but Liu Heyi would not listen to anyone and he never made mistakes in his work. This was a rare opportunity and an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.

Ren Er didn't have to meet Liu Heyi, whom he didn't like, in the company. Liu Heyi went home to take over Uncle Liu's management of his family's company.

This is the best arrangement.

Only then did Song Yinshan look at Song Wanting and understand his intentions and purpose.

The living room suddenly became quiet again. Song Wanting looked at Song Yinshan and compared the patterns of the pictures. He turned his eyes to look at the pile of pictures on the table. After carefully scanning them one by one, he put down the tea cup and leaned forward to take out a picture. A patterned picture that is suppressed by other pictures at the edge and only half of it is exposed.

He handed it to Song Yinshan: "It should be this one."

Song Yinshan took it and compared it with a look of surprise: "This is it! I finally found it, haha ​​-"

Song Wanting raised his eyebrows and looked at the laughing man with some strangeness. Song Yinshan, when he saw Song Yinshan smiling like this, he would only go to the company to meet clients with him, or go to dinner parties with his friends.

But those smiles are more or less fake inside.

He had only seen such real happiness when he was a child, when nothing had changed. But at that time, his father was still a middle-aged man, and his hair had not turned gray yet and his laughter was full of energy.

Unlike now, he himself is middle-aged.

The two people in the kitchen looked at each other in confusion when they heard the laughter. Ren Er quietly ran out to take a look and then ran back: "It seems that dad found the pattern picture."

Upon hearing this, Yu Zangxiu threw down the pot that was cooking. He trotted out and said, "Which picture did you find?"

Ren Er was shocked by her speed. He thought Song Wanting's mother was really interesting. She looked very ladylike with her gentle temperament, and she spoke every time she moved. He immediately became lively.

I heard from the second grandfather that Song Wanting was very naughty when he was a child, maybe he followed his mother.

During the meal, Ren Er diligently grilled shrimps for Song Wanting. Song Wanting took a sip and frowned slightly at the smell of wine, but he didn't show it.

He thought that his mother might have made a mistake today, but in order to cheer him up, he not only ate the shrimps Ren Er gave him, but also ate them himself, wanting to destroy all the shrimps.

Song Yinshan, who didn't know anything during this period, originally wanted to pick up a shrimp, but seeing that Song Wanting loved eating so much, he left all the shrimp to him.

Ren Er and Yu Zangxiu exchanged glances.

There were more and more shrimp shells in front of Song Wanting and Ren Er, and Song Wanting's face gradually turned red. He blinked hard several times and felt a little dizzy.

Seeing this, Ren Er poured a glass of wine into the cup. Song Yinshan noticed his little movements and glanced at him in confusion. Seeing him passing the cup to Song Wanting, he saw that Song Wanting was a little shaky and raised his hand. He was about to stop Ren Er, but was caught by Yu Zangxiu's sharp eyes and quick hands.

The two communicated silently with their eyes.

"Wanting, drink some water."

After Song Wanting took a sip, he tasted it carefully and then shook his head and said to Ren Er: "This water is bad, it's spicy."

The couple opposite looked surprised at this statement The method is Song Wanting?

Ren Er was already familiar with the fact that this was Song Jiaojiao's debut, and he deceived him: "It's not spicy. If you don't believe it, take another sip."

Song Wanting took another sip without any doubt, and this time he completely stunned the other person. The old couple were dumbfounded and realized that their son was drunk.

Ren Er: "Is it spicy?"

Song Wanting pursed his lips, twitched his face, stuck out his tongue, and breathed in hissingly. After a while, he said aggrievedly: "It's spicy, you lied to me."

Seeing that I'm about to shed tears.

The old couple across from him had froze, especially Yu Zangxiu. This was the other side of his son that Ren Er said was familiar. This side was exactly the same as when he was a child, squeamish and prone to crying.

Her eyes turned red as she looked at it.

Seeing that Song Wanting was almost drunk, Ren Er put his arms around him to prevent him from falling down: "I lied to you, I bullied you, what are you going to do?"

Song Wanting leaned on his shoulder, He weakly waved his arms forward and said seriously and fiercely: "Hit you!"

"You can't beat me." Ren Er continued to induce him.

"Yes." Song Wanting waved his fist several times without admitting it. Seeing this, Ren Er could only go a little further, so he raised his hand and flicked Song Wanting's forehead with a

clear voice.

The old couple across from him immediately straightened up, as if they wanted to stop him and say something to Ren Er.

Song Wanting's forehead immediately turned slightly red. This time, Song Jiaojiao was completely ejected. She was sobbing and her big tears were falling down: "You hit me, I want to Find a bastard to bite you, oooooh-"

He couldn't even tell who hit him, and he was still leaning on Ren Er's shoulder, scratching the other side with both hands: "My bastard is very powerful, no one can bully me. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Ren'er was very happy and felt very happy.

When the old couple opposite heard the name "dog bastard", they looked at Ren Er in tacit understanding.

Ren Er continued: "What if the bastards can't beat them?"

Song Jiaojiao shook her head: "It's impossible that the bastards are the most powerful!" He pouted and his tone was quite fierce, just like the tears that kept falling. It's really destructive.

Ren Er's nose was about to turn up with pride. In Song Wanting's heart, he was so powerful.

But now is not the time for him to be proud: "I really can't beat him this time. Find someone to help me quickly."

Song Wanting suddenly became quiet, and his unfocused eyes seemed to be thinking about something. After a while, Then he choked and said: "Brother, look for me, my brother is protecting Tingting, my brother is whining..."

Ren Er looked at the old couple opposite, both of them looked lost, and Song Wanting was still crying and screaming. Brother, sometimes I want my brother to give me a hug, and sometimes I feel sorry for you.

Yu Zangxiu suddenly raised her hand to cover her mouth, holding back her voice and crying bitterly. It turned out that this was the other side of Tingting that Ren Er said, the side that always stopped thinking about her brother when she was a child and kept apologizing to her brother.

Song Yinshan's eyes were also red, but he was still looking at Song Wanting, looking at his mature and grown-up son. At this moment, he seemed to be back to his childhood. Back to that day, Tingting, who was suffering from a high fever, did not understand what happened at first. What happened? After he understood it, he kept saying I'm sorry, brother.

He could have hidden the truth so no one would blame him.

But he didn't.

"Brother, go save the bastard..." Song Wanting was a little tired from crying, and the alcohol made him more and more confused. His voice gradually became quieter, and soon he fell asleep in Ren Er's arms.