Chapter 68 Becoming an Official Intern

When the two of them were having dinner, Ren Er turned around and noticed a staff member playing the violin, so he excused himself to go to the bathroom and secretly found the other person: "Hello, the gentleman and I just received the gifts. I got the marriage certificate."

He pointed at Song Wanting, then took out the marriage certificate from the inner pocket of his suit and showed it to the other party, and kept it carefully.

The other party congratulated him very kindly and wished him a happy wedding.

He smiled happily and thanked: "I don't know much about music. Please wait for me to play a suitable song for us when I get back. Thank you."

"Okay, I understand."

Ren Er wandered back and just sat down. Not long after the game ended, the violinist came over gracefully and bowed to greet the two of them.

Song Wanting's eyes went back and forth between the other party and Ren Er. It was indeed a little surprise. The bastard was interested and nodded in response to the other party.

The melodious sound of the violin sounded, like a slowly flowing river carrying deep love. Song Wanting's hands were playing the rhythm. He could tell it was Titanic from the first sound. The theme song of "My Heart Will Go On".

Although Ren Er didn't understand this, he still thought it sounded good. He glanced at Song Wanting's expression and it seemed that he liked it, so he felt relieved.

At the end of the song, both parties bowed to pay tribute again, and the performer blessed them again and left.

Song Wanting looked at Ren Er who was waiting to be praised by him. Ren Er really liked being praised by him, like a kid in kindergarten who wants to get a little red flower from the teacher.

He raised his hand without hesitation and clapped it twice: "It's perfect. Thank you Mr. Ren for your hard work. I enjoyed this meal very much."

Ren Er's eyes lit up: "What did you call me?"

Song Wanting: "Mr. Ren."

Ren Er was a little embarrassed and squirmed. Being called husband was exciting. Being called Mr. Ren made him feel like a mature man, which he liked very much.

"Call again."

Song Wanting was amused by his appearance: "Mr. Ren, we have finished eating, you can go and pay the bill."

Ren Er shrugged his shoulders and stood up with a proud face, looking down at Song Wanting: " I just paid my salary the day before yesterday, and Mr. Ren will pay for all today's purchases."

Song Wanting watched him walk majestically to the checkout counter and said a few words to the cashier, then took out his mobile phone and waited for the checkout. The clerk handed him the bill, and he stretched his neck and almost posted it.

Ren Er looked at the bill that made his jaw drop. They could have grabbed it and they were given a few dishes.

The phone in his hand rang and it was Song Wanting who had sent him a red envelope. He turned to look at Song Wanting, who smiled a little wickedly, got up and walked over to him.

He paid the money after receiving the red envelope. Although he could be a freeloader, he still studied and worked hard every day - he admired himself for not being intoxicated by the boss's money.

Song Wanting came to him and whispered: "When you pass the internship period and become a full-time employee, Mr. Song will give you a salary increase."