Chapter 49 You don't need to hold me in your arms.

In the dark room, you can see a blurry figure rising and falling non-stop. It's just that he may be struggling, and sometimes the pause will be longer, unable to maintain the same frequency.

I don't know where the water is leaking, but from time to time there will be a popping sound like when you rub your hands with too much facial cleanser.

The figure persisted for a long time. Suddenly, his body became stiff and trembling, and he fell down after a while.

After a while, a whisper sounded in the darkness.

"Thank you for your hard work. I will definitely make it up to you next time. When I'm healed, I won't let you move a finger." Ren Er said, smoothing Song Wanting's sweaty hair and placing it on his He kissed her on the cheek, and when she felt it wasn't enough, she kissed him several more times before stopping.

Song Wanting was too tired to speak. The lingering feeling had not dissipated. It was really unprecedented and even made him feel a little scary. In the end, his physical strength was clearly gone, but there was something in his body that drove him and refused to let him go. Stop.

Ren Er was like a dog, circling his face and kissing him. He was so disgusted that his whole body was so beautiful that he was about to bubble up and his happiness was about to blossom.

It was really unexpected that my wish came true in this way.

He was really happy that Song Wanting was willing to do this for him. Sometimes he felt that Song Wanting really had no bottom line when it came to doting on him.

Even someone with such a slow response can feel that no matter how much you say you will pamper her, he will be worried that he will be pampered to the point of being lawless and make another mistake.

Looking at the lazy and dazed person, he had to pick him up and said, "Go take a bath."

Song Wanting opened his eyes: "You don't need to hold me, I can do it myself."

Ren Er still insisted: "Hold my Mr. Song. You can still hold her."

He heard a snapping sound as soon as he picked up Song Wanting. He pressed the light switch in confusion, and saw Song Wanting's face full of shock and then embarrassment.

The whole person looks a bit stupid.

This was the first time he saw Song Wanting like this. He looked at the ground in confusion, then raised his head and met Song Wanting's gaze. Song Wanting slapped him and pushed his face to the other side.

"Shut up, don't talk."

Ren Er's eyes rolled around. Although he was energetic again, it was definitely the end of the day. His physical condition really affected his happy life.

Carrying Song Wanting, who was too embarrassed to lift his head, he walked towards the bathroom. The two of them didn't use anything just now...

Sure enough, they were inexperienced and too anxious.

He put Song Wanting into the bathtub and helped Song Wanting wash him halfway. Song Wanting got angry and started to hit him: "Go away, I don't need you."

"You can't wash yourself."

"That's what you are doing. "Wash it for me!"

Song Wanting stared at Ren Er with eyes moistened by the steam in the bathroom. This bastard was getting thicker and thicker.

Ren Ersan smiled and scratched his head, and patted his hand twice: "This hand is so disobedient, I will punish him."

Song Wanting snorted: "Hurry up and clean up the bedroom after washing. , I'm so sleepy."

Ren Er kissed him again and said reluctantly: "Yes, my wife." He turned and ran towards the door, but his feet slipped and he almost fell. He was so scared that Song Wanting was in the bathtub. Li sat up straight: "Be careful!"

Ren Er held on to the door frame and turned around to smile awkwardly at him.

Song Wanting lay back helplessly. Why did he have the illusion that he had raised a child, but he was still a stupid child.

Although Ren Er's injury no longer affected his movements, it had not fully healed yet. Song Wanting was not at ease and therefore did not let him go out blindly.

But he hasn't been to the company for too long recently, and he can't stay with him all the time: "You will be at home today, and I will come back early."

When Ren Er asked him to be at home alone, he refused and followed closely . Behind Song Wanting's buttocks, he obediently tugged at the hem of Song Wanting's clothes: "I don't want to be bored at home. Please take me to your company. I haven't been to your company yet."

Song Wanting didn't need to say more. He took the initiative to raise his hand and promised: "I will definitely be honest and obedient and will not cause trouble."

It was very easy to pretend to be obedient with his face.

Song Wanting glanced at him, and he naturally knew that Ren Er's proposal was definitely just a whim, but for him, bringing him to his work circle had another meaning.

But he has already identified Ren Er, so this is not a big deal.

"You really want to go, I don't care if you come back if you are bored."

"You can look at my baby..." Under Song Wanting's eyes, Ren Er's desire for survival finally came online and his mind was running rapidly: "I'm always recruiting people. How can such a sweetheart be so boring, hehe?

He laughed so hard that he felt guilty.

Song Wanting lowered his brows: "If you say such disgusting things in the future, just sleep on the sofa and change your clothes."

"Okay."

Ren Er ran up the stairs and turned to look at Song Wanting. Then I ran to the cloakroom upstairs. Song Wanting's clothes were on the left, his clothes were on the right, and the watches, gemstones and accessories were placed in the middle. They were shared by both of them,

and he was not the only one in the closet. Those clothes, Song Wanting secretly bought him a lot of clothes while he was in hospital, with various styles throughout the year, not only formal clothes but also the casual styles he usually wears.

When Song Wanting led him in calmly and explained to him, he finally understood why the boss in the TV series was so attractive. This feeling of pampering you with real money is really irresistible.

Of course, Song Wanting's thoughts moved him even more.

Since it was the first time he went to Song Wanting's company, he chuckled and took out a formal suit to put on, put the tie on his shoulders, picked out a few accessories, and finally picked up a watch and rubbed it with his fingertips. Something doesn't feel right at the bottom of the watch.

There was not only one "T", he turned the watch over, and there was an additional letter "R" below the original T. He stared at this letter and then looked at other watches, turning them over quickly, each time. A customized watch has this extra "R".

After sniffing the pantothenic nose, Song Wanting's age was really not in vain. He was really amazing. Ren Er felt that compared with Song Wanting...

he couldn't compare with Song Wanting at all.

He quickly ran downstairs with his things and looked at Song Wanting who was waiting for him at the door without even urging himself.

Song Wanting heard Ren Er's footsteps that could collapse the stairs. He raised his head and his eyes were instantly amazed. Ren Er's figure was really suitable for wearing a suit, especially since he chose a particularly formal smoky gray suit today. There is also a small vest between the shirt and the jacket. As for the incredibly long legs, needless to say.

These long legs walked up to him and hugged him: "Song Wanting, I love you."

Ren Er didn't know how to express his current mood, so he could only honestly say that he was The most real feeling is that he loves Song Wanting, and every second he loves him more than the last second.

Song Wanting didn't know what happened to Ren Er because of the sudden confession, but it didn't stop him from liking hearing this sentence and smiled, with a happy smile on his face.

This is also what he likes about Ren Er. He is straightforward and honest, unlike himself who is shy about saying too many things.

"Of course you have to love me." He proudly raised his neck and pressed it on Ren Er's shoulder.

"I only love you and will always love you." Ren Er held Song Wanting in his arms, thinking about what he could do for him. This is really a difficult thing. First of all, the satisfaction and surprise that money can bring are basically useless to Song Wanting.

What's more, he doesn't have any money.

Song Wanting let him hug him for a while, then tied his tie and put on the accessories for him. Finally, he buckled his watch, which made him look more noble than just handsome.

Very pleasing to the eye.

Ren Er raised his chin: "You're looking at me in fascination again."

Song Wanting took a sip of the small breast on his face: "If you don't like it, then I'll look at someone else." He raised his eyebrows provocatively. Turn around and walk out the door.

Ren Er hugged him and followed him out: "You dare, I tell you my wound will be healed in a while. When the time comes, if you haven't behaved well recently -"

He tilted his head and pressed it against Song Wan Ting's head: "I'll make it impossible for you to get out of bed."

Song Wanting raised her foot and kicked his calf from behind. When she came to the car and saw the shadows of the two of them above, she realized that Ren Er had chosen and His suits of the same color and style are almost like a set.

No wonder he stopped and took a look at himself. He was quite thoughtful and the corners of his mouth turned up.

The two appeared in the company flirting and flirting all the way. The expressions on the employees' faces were wonderful. Many people knew that the boss was injured and said he had been killed. People are crazy, and they don't know the details.

However, for such a large company, the executives in each department are very capable people, so there is no need to panic. Moreover, this is the Song Group, so everything is running normally.

Today, the boss finally came back, and everyone was relieved. Then the fire of gossip started burning brightly. There was basically only one person around their boss, and that person was Wang Quan.

But now the boss is actually accompanied by a top-notch handsome guy, and the distance between this handsome guy and the boss is so close that their shoulders are touching.

Their relationship must be very close. There have been rumors that the boss has a young lover, and it is likely to be him.

Ren Er rolled his eyes curiously and looked around. He felt that Song Wanting's company was really impressive. He tilted his head and whispered: "They are all looking at me."

Song Wanting also felt the eyes secretly falling on them. , thinking that it was Ren Er's first time here and he would be nervous: "Are you afraid..."

Before he finished speaking, Ren Er's triumphant hum came from his ears: "They must be fascinated by my handsomeness."

Song Wan Ting swallowed back the rest of his words. This wave of concern was really unnecessary.

The two of them went to Song Wanting's office. As soon as Ren Er closed the door, he felt a lot more free. He turned around curiously. Song Wanting looked outside and pressed the remote control of the curtain. Ren Er heard The voice turned around and said, "Damn it, you're so stupid."

His eyes rolled around, he came to Song Wanting's desk and leaned up, the dog said slyly: "Guess what I'm thinking?"

Song Wanting Ting could think of it even with his knees. He flipped through the reports on the table casually and said firmly: "Don't even think about it."

Ren Er looked at the tall buildings outside the floor-to-ceiling windows. If he looked further away, he could still see the one from last time. The small alley where Song Wanting was beaten: "You must have thought about it, so you told me not to think about it. Mr. Song, you are dishonest~"

He rubbed his feet against Song Wanting's legs, seducing him: "We are here Do something so that you can reflect on it when you are bored at work."

Song Wanting put down the report and leaned back. Ren Er has been full of unhealthy thoughts since he started eating meat. Thinking that he is only 21, these days are really blurry. It's not over yet.

But he actually brought Ren Er here for a purpose. He still remembered his father's reminder to him, and they had already given him plenty of room to ignore the matter now.

Fortunately, Ren Er's eldest brother Li Long wanted to open a company. He had to convince Ren Er not to be a security guard or driver, but at least to work as a clerk in an office.

If he didn't want to, he could give him many options, but he always felt that Ren Er might not be able to accept it.

Seeing that Song Wanting was distracted, Ren Er scratched his nose angrily: "What are you thinking about?"

Song Wanting considered and said, "What do you think of this kind of work in the office?"

Ren Er suddenly said He curled his lips and shook his head in disgust: "I don't like it. I am trapped on this floor every day. There is no freedom at all in a house." When

Song Wanting heard the word freedom at the end, he was not He can't understand Ren Er, or it is precisely because he is Ren Er that he cares about these things.

"Actually, the company also has many positions that require outside work, and not all of them are for sitting in the office."

Ren Er lowered his lips and got off the table: "This company recruits all college and graduate students, who recruits me... ..." There was a hint of regret and longing in his eyes, but he quickly hid it.

He stretched out: "When I recover from my injury, I should go to Brother Long. The salary Brother Long gives me is no better than... at least it is almost the same as an ordinary office worker."

He looked at Song Wanting. He found that the other party was distracted again: "Song Wanting, why don't you listen to me."

He was very dissatisfied, so he kissed Song Wanting.

Song Wanting came back to his senses and caught him in surprise: "I understand, do you want to go to school?"

He had been ignoring the matter and asked Ren Er to go to school to escape from the social environment and be ignored by his peers. Through nurturing and nurturing, his views will change as he learns knowledge, and it can also make up for his many regrets.

Ren Er was stunned. The word "going to school" made his heart tremble. He pursed the corners of his mouth downwards and grinned unnaturally. He turned around and walked around the desk.

"Are you kidding? Where should I go to school? Should I go to elementary school, middle school or high school? Besides, the work I do doesn't require the knowledge I learned in school."

"Of course you go directly to the university, and you can not only learn knowledge when you go to school, but you can also..." A

knock

on the door interrupted Song Wanting's words.

Ren Er hurriedly opened the door as if grasping a life-saving straw, and met the handsome man in his thirties who looked outside the door and dressed in an elite style.

The other party looked at him carefully from head to toe and was not friendly, nor did he mean to talk to him. Instead, he took a step away from the cover of his body and said to Song Wanting: "Wanting, why are you here so soon? It's time to go to work. Is your injury healed now that you have rested a little longer?"

He said and went in.

Ren Er lowered his brows, who is this guy?