Chapter 57 Narrow escape

Gauss hurried to the fifth floor and opened the door of room 5-3 with the universal key card provided in the store. However, the empty things inside were very neat and tidy, and it did not look like someone had been here.

He cursed and opened 5-1 again, but there was still no one.

He was so anxious that he was sweating, and he hurriedly ran down to adjust the monitoring system.

On the other side, Song Wanting went to Gauss anxiously. When his cell phone rang, he looked and it was not Ren Er or Gauss, but Wang Quan.

After hesitating for a moment, he answered the call: "Speak quickly."

Wang Quan was shocked by Song Wanting's tone and coughed slightly: "I found out that there was an extra sum of 300,000 yuan added to Yang Yuan's account recently. Remittance."

"Check again."

Song Wanting hung up the phone and his mind was already running. 300,000 was too much and it was unreasonable. The contract Ren Er and the others signed was only over 500,000.

He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, and he didn't have much time to think about it now.

Ren Er's eyes rolled twice more under his eyelids. The threat caused by excessive blood loss caused his brain to react. His fingers stained red with blood shook, as if he would wake up at any time.

The person in the bathroom was completely unconscious.

The blood stains of the two people almost met in the middle of the room.

Gauss ran to the monitoring room: "Do me a favor and adjust the monitoring on the fifth floor." He rushed to the monitor. His colleagues were really anxious when they saw him like this, so they adjusted the monitoring for him without asking.

"Which time period do you want to adjust? This way we can go faster."

Gauss thought for

a moment: "After half past ten." The monitor swished over and moved forward little by little. He saw Ren Er and the man The man walked out of the elevator, opened his mouth and said nothing, which did not affect his colleague who continued to move forward. After his colleague gave the man the room card, he watched the man take out another room card.

"Fuck!" It turned out that he had already made preparations, and he had already booked a room.

This was done deliberately to confuse them.

"Look which room he went to?" Gauss urged.

His colleague suddenly exclaimed: "Isn't this the SB?"

Gauss was surprised: "Do you know him?"

The colleague shook his head: "No, it was not long ago that he suddenly covered the surveillance cameras on both sides of the fifth floor corridor..." the colleague said This is also reflected.

He looked at Gauss in confusion. In the surveillance video, the man was covering the camera. When the video was delayed until their staff removed the covering, the man had disappeared.

Gauss slammed the table.

Colleagues scratched their heads: "We thought he was drunk, and we didn't look for him after we took the things off." In fact, it's better to have one less thing than one more thing. They think it's not a big deal and don't want to bother with it.

Gauss rubbed his head: "Turn off the surveillance camera at the door. I'll see if he comes out."

Although he saw the man take out another room card and come out, there might be another smoke bomb, until the surveillance camera at the door was turned off. At this point in time, after confirming that he had not left, he returned to the fifth floor and contacted his superiors.

"Yes, something may have happened. Brother Li, please ask a few more people to come over and search the rooms one by one."

"That won't work. It will have a bad impact on other guests. Just wait a moment and I'll ask the front desk to check which room that person booked.

"Brother Li can't wait any longer!" Goss

walked out of the elevator, but he just snorted dissatisfied: "Listen to me! It won't take a while."

Goss hung up the phone angrily. One way, he didn't hesitate at all. He could lose his job, but he couldn't lose it. He took the universal room card and swiped it from room to room. If there was no one there, he would be fine. If he swiped the room where there was someone, he would start scolding him if he was brave enough. Fuck him.

"I'm fucking rescuing people! Something happened to my boss!"

Gauss shook off the man who was entangled with him. He also knew that what he was doing was unscrupulous, but there was nothing he could do about it. Some people were angry when they heard that he was rescuing people. She was kind enough not to embarrass him, and even helped him knock on the door.

But there were also some who were doing something and got so angry that they hit him twice in the back.

Now Gauss didn't even have the energy to fight back and just let himself be beaten a few times. He made such a big fuss that his brother Li, the manager, came over in a hurry to comfort the guests.

At this time, the front desk had not checked out the room.

Gauss has arrived at the last room, and his heart is in his throat with nervousness. If there is no boss in this room, he really, really doesn't know what to do...

He opens the door as quickly as possible, and the heavy sound The smell of blood immediately hit him, even making him feel sick to his stomach.

But it also gave him hope.

Walking in anxiously, he passed by the bathroom and couldn't help but glance at it. He was retched by the large amount of blood in the bathroom, especially the wrist hanging outside the bathtub and the dripping blood.

There were also some scratches, as if he had struggled.

He blinked hard twice to make sure he wasn't the boss, and then hurriedly walked into the room.

The colleague who was chasing after him screamed at the door. Everyone's expressions changed instantly, and the bold ones even moved forward to watch the fun. Manager Li ran over anxiously.

When Gauss saw Ren Er on the bed, he was frightened and slapped himself several times to keep himself awake and calm.

"Call an ambulance!" It was Manager Li who shouted.

Song Wanting's car almost flew to the front of this store and hit the butt of the car that had just stopped in front of it, but it was nothing serious and just scratched it.

When he got out of the car, the other party also got out of the car: "Hey, what are you doing..."

Song Wanting kept walking to the store: "I will give you a new one."

The other party was stunned for a moment and was about to say, you are bragging . Well, you glanced at Song Wanting's car again, opened your mouth and didn't speak for a few times, then leaned against the car and waited.

Song Wanting felt something was wrong as soon as he entered the store. This kind of store should be very crazy and lively, but now the customers in the store are talking quietly, and they are not so much here to play as to watch the excitement.

He took out his cell phone and called Gauss but no one answered.

When he meets someone like this who can't get through on the phone, he really wants to grab the other person's neck and ask him what he is using the phone for!

However, his ears caught a few keywords as he walked through the crowd. He turned around and looked for the elevator, but someone stepped on one of his slippers.

He didn't notice it and just stumbled. His head was full of those words, blood, self. Kill two people.

Wiping the sweat from his forehead, when he arrived on the 5th floor, he looked along the most crowded area and saw that there were already police officers. He ran over and looked into the room, only to see blood in his eyes.

He staggered and took a step back, a little confused and continued to call Gauss, but he couldn't get through.

He held his head to calm down for a while and grabbed a staff member casually: "Which hospital have these two people been sent to?"

"Ah? I'm not sure."

Song Wanting held his hand tightly, and the whole Everyone was furious: "You are a staff member, how can you not be clear about it! Call your boss over here!"

"Wanting! What are you doing?" Liu Hejian, who was dragged up by his male companion to watch the fun, saw Song Wanting. He was dumbfounded. He was only wearing a thin set of home clothes. He actually came out like this in winter, and he still had slippers on his feet.

"Why are you wearing so little? You don't want your body anymore!" He remembered the video he had taken for Song Wanting before: "You are here to see Ren Er. Are you doing this for him? You are not suitable for him at all." Such a simple contract will go wrong, you..."

Song Wanting, who was worried that Ren Er was losing his mind, raised his eyebrows suddenly, let go of the staff and grabbed Liu Heyi: "It's you! You gave Yang Yuan 300,000! "

Liu Heyi is not afraid of being exposed. When Xiaoyu is gone, he will protect Song Wanting for him, and now that Song Wanting has gone crazy because of Ren Er, he should let him see it thoroughly clear.

"Yes, it's me, he just doesn't deserve you! He..."

Before he could finish his words, Song Wanting punched him in the face. This was the first time Song Wanting took the initiative to hit someone, and the bones of his knuckles were broken. It hurt a little, and Liu Heyi's nose was bleeding from the punch.

Song Wanting pushed him against the wall, his eyes wide open: "It's all your fault! If you didn't set him up! He wouldn't have come here during the holidays to cause trouble! If anything happens to Ren Er, I will never go around him You!"

Liu Heyi reacted for two seconds, glanced at the room where the accident occurred, and then realized that it was Ren Er who had the accident.

"I..."

This had nothing to do with him, and he wouldn't do it.

Song Wanting let go of him and then remembered to ask the police, saying that he was the victim's family and knew which hospital it was, and left quickly without further delay.

Liu He submitted his complaint: "Wanting, I..."

Song Wanting had already got off the elevator. As soon as he reached the door, the man who was waiting for him to pay for his car came over. He took a deep breath to control his emotions: "I I'll give you this car. I'm in a hurry now." He

gave the car key to the man: "Song Group Song Wanting, you can go to me to transfer the ownership tomorrow."

He said and got into the taxi and left.

The man holding the key took another look at the luxury car. It was really making a fortune.

Song Wanting arrived at the hospital feeling a little confused. He had not contacted Gauss yet, but he no longer wanted to contact Gauss and found Ren Er's information at the nurse's station.

I am operating in the operating room on the third floor.

He walked into the elevator with empty steps but heard the sound of overloading, but he didn't hear it at all. His soul had already flown to the third floor. After entering the elevator, he didn't even turn around, he was still facing inside and into the elevator. people face to face.

Someone still reminded: "Handsome guy, it's overloaded. Please take a seat."

Song Wanting raised his head and looked a little dull: "What?"

"It's overloaded, you..."

The person hadn't finished speaking, because Song Wanting just shed tears in a daze. Everyone glanced at him. He had one bare foot, which seemed to be injured and stained with blood.

Someone with good intentions said: "I'll go down, I'll go down."

Song Wanting came out of the elevator and saw Gauss. Gauss was confused when he saw him. He forgot about Song Wanting: "I'm sorry, Brother Song, I... ..."

Song Wanting shook his head and looked at the operating room: "How is Ren Er?"

Seeing him like this, Gauss didn't dare to tell the truth. The doctor said that the boss had suffered from excessive blood loss.

"No, it's nothing serious. Brother Song, don't worry."

Song Wanting didn't say anything else. He walked to the door of the operating room and pressed his body against it. He just wanted to be closer to Ren Er.

The temperature in the hospital was not high. He was wearing thin clothes but he didn't feel cold.

After a long, long time, Li Long and the others arrived, but the operation was not over yet.

Everyone looked solemn.

Li Long's wife took off Li Long's coat, put it on Song Wanting, and patted him twice.

Song Wanting's eyes were full of blood. That much blood would probably drain all the blood in a person's body.

The police also arrived and came to Song Wanting: "We investigated that another client has close contacts with Su Chen, who hurt you before. It is most likely because of revenge."

Song Wanting listened silently and said again Su Chen wanted to uproot himself from the quagmire because of the past events. It's really hard to find another place to work.

After three hours of surgery, Ren Ercai was pushed out with a narrow escape.

Doctor: "We haven't passed the critical period yet. The next 24 hours are very important."

Ren Er was pushed into the ICU, and Song Wanting couldn't even stay with him.

No one left. Li Long asked Li Shan to buy some food. No one could eat except Song Wanting, who not only ate but also ate in huge mouths, completely losing his usual elegance.

Everyone looked at him sadly and didn't know what to say.

Song Wanting forced himself to eat so that he could not fall down. When Ren Er was transferred to the general ward, he would have to take care of him.

Ren Er stayed in the ICU for three days, during which time he was pushed to the operating room again, and finally transferred to the general ward and woke up.

He looked at Song Wanting, who was thin and out of shape. At this time, it seemed that everything he said was pretentious, because he would never leave Song Wanting no matter what.

So he smiled at this unlucky man who fell in love with him: "I had a dream. You said you missed me, and if I didn't come back, you would cuckold me - so I came back."

Song Wanting also laughed. After a pause, tears fell down: "You know what I mean."

Ren Er raised the hand with the needle tip and stretched it out to Song Wanting. It was such a simple action. He was a little unable to do it now. He breathed laboredly: "I miss you."

Song Wanting held him in his arms. hand, choking: "I miss you too."

Ren Er was hospitalized for another half month and received two new scars. As for the person who hurt him, he was already in jail. The police were originally worried He would seek death again, but he didn't.

Not everyone has the courage to die twice.

The scratches beside the bathtub were caused by his struggle when death came and he regretted it.

Ren Er was really bleeding heavily this time, and his whole body was weak. He was very honest after returning home.

And Song Wanting stared at him all day long, not letting him disappear for a second under his nose.

Ren Er noticed it but said nothing. He knew that Song Wanting was frightened.

It takes time to slowly heal this wound.