Chapter 40 Support

Ren Er was holding the wine he wanted to sell. Looking at Su Chen walking towards him with a full smile, he completely understood that Su Chen would not let him go.

What he had expected before that he would no longer bother him or leave would never happen.

Such a lunatic like Su Chen will only get worse because he hates himself.

Even if he was not wrong at all about what happened in the first place.

Su Chen sat down on the chair in front of Ren Er: "I'm here to find you again. Do you want to call the police? But what will happen if you call the police? I didn't harass you excessively in this situation, and you said nothing. What can the police do to me? They will probably give me a few verbal lessons."

He smiled proudly and reached out to pick up the wine on Ren Er's tray: "How do you think you are such a serious person in your work life? You're a normal person."

He let go of his hand and looked at Ren Er provocatively. The wine bottle crashed on the ground: "A normal person wouldn't bite off someone else's finger alive."

Su Chen looked at Ren Er. Er's face tried to anger him, and he deliberately put his hateful face towards him: "Hit me, I won't fight back."

Seeing Ren Er raise his hand, Su Chen's eyes showed excitement.

But Ren Er just stretched his hand in front of him: "1500, the bottle of wine you just threw is 1500, take the money."

The disgust on Su Chen's face appeared again. Such Ren Er made him sick, why did he think that After going through days like that, you can still live a normal life.

Why is he so naive!

Such good luck!

How could he make a group of friends, have a big brother who takes care of him, and get a boyfriend!

But I will be trapped there forever and cannot get out.

It's really disgusting.

If he hadn't abandoned her and stayed there with her, everything would have been completely different, and it was all his fault!

"I don't have the cash to add the V letter."

Ren Er directly picked up the payment QR code on the tray: "Scan."

Su Chen paid the money: "We will see you again."

Ren Er stared at his leaving figure. , he must think of some way, but what can he do? What Su Chen is doing now to call the police is of no use. Could it be that he is deliberately trying to lure him into making a mistake that will lead to him being arrested?

But doing so was too...

He rubbed his forehead twice in embarrassment. A feeling of powerlessness made him feel suffocated. He had already tried to run forward. Although his life was not very positive, he worked really hard. .

After what he experienced, he did not become a lunatic or anti-social. He tried hard to live happily and not harm others.

Why are you still here to hold him back?

Ren Er hid in the bathroom, squatted down against the partition with his tall body, and huddled up while holding his head.

Song Wanting received another photo not long after. He was smoking a cigarette and looking at Ren Er and the man from last time in the photo.

This time at a bar, he tossed the photo onto his desk.

Take out your phone and find Ren Er.

Ren Er, who was squatting in the bathroom, felt the vibration of his cell phone in his trouser pocket. Although he didn't want to ignore it but thought it might be Song Wanting, he took out the cell phone.

Mr. Song: I think you may miss me.

Ren Er wiped the tears that blurred his eyes. Looking at these words, he felt that he had gained endless strength at this moment. He wiped his eyes hard again. He could not be knocked down!

Stand up again with your legs up.

So Handsome: It's not possible, I think about my Mr. Song all the time.

Mr. Song: That's a bit too much. You're not working for Li Long. Don't delay the progress. I won't help you if you get beaten.

Song Wanting took the last puff of cigarette and waited for Ren Er's reply.

Gouzi: No, I hope you won't delay my work.

He put out the cigarette butt in the ashtray, looked unhappy, and replied: Then you should be busy, I have to go home from get off work.

In the next few days, Su Chen would still visit Ren Er from time to time, and at the same time, there would be another photo from Song Wanting's place.

During this period, Song Wanting attacked Ren Er several times, but Ren Er was killed because he was working for Li Long.

Song Wanting was on the verge of breaking out, but one night he woke up in a daze and found Ren Er staring straight at him.

He didn't know what time he came back, but he didn't sleep either, so he just looked at himself silently.

Although it was a bit scary, the affection in his eyes was not fake, and the pain in his eyes was not fake.

Only then did he suppress his anger.

His little friend encountered a huge problem that he couldn't solve by himself.

He felt distressed and angry at the same time, thinking that he would have to teach him a lesson later.

Children really can't do anything without being taught a lesson.

Ren Er has obviously lost weight these days and has no energy. He sees it in his eyes and is secretly worried in his heart.

On this day, Wang Quan finally gave him all the information he had found.

Inside the office.

Wang Quan nervously glanced at Song Wanting from time to time, mainly because the boss asked him to check this person. The experience became more and more complicated as he checked, and some were even a little unbelievable. In order to ensure that the information was correct and would not mislead Song Wanting, so It just took this long.

Song Wanting looked through the thick pile of information expressionlessly.

This man named Su Chen has really rich experience. He is involved in fights, robberies, destruction of public property, and gets into trouble every now and then.

But not too much.

As a result, the most punishment he received was to be imprisoned for ten days and a half.

It was as if he lived just to cause trouble. Song Wanting turned the information back bit by bit, frowning: "A fire exposed the Children's Colosseum..."

Wang Quan suddenly got up when he heard these words. Goosebumps, of course he knew the information he checked, but he didn't expect that Su Chen was the survivor.

Seven years ago, in a little-known town in the city next door, a fire broke out in the town's largest entertainment venue, the Wanton Dance Hall. The fire killed more than fifty people.

attracted the attention of the news media.

It was also discovered that 17 minors were included in the death list of more than 50 people. Judging from the corpses, the youngest was only 5 years old and the oldest was no more than 15 years old.

And so many children are not from this town. No one knows who they are and why they are here?

It was not until firefighters finally dug out a boy from under the rubble that the truth emerged.

This boy was Su Chen, and he told horrific stories of being tortured in captivity.

It tells about the bloody and cruel thing that made these children bite each other like wild beasts, and even made them fight with wild beasts.

He also said that not all the children were completely burned to death, but that those people wanted to transfer them at first, but later found out that it was not possible, so they had to kill them.

Later, autopsies showed that among the 17 corpses, only 2 died of asphyxiation from smoke and dust, while the remaining 15 died of being hit by heavy objects or punctured by sharp objects.

Afterwards, various departments investigated the ruins and found half a platform similar to a fighting arena, as well as various torture instruments, burned and deformed dog cages, and more than forty underage corpses buried in the ground.

It can be said that it alarmed the whole country and the officials of the next city. The staff have been completely replaced from top to bottom, and many of them are in jail.

Song Wanting's hand holding the information was shaking, and he read the words one by one over and over again. He also knew the news, and he even donated it to the surviving child.

He couldn't remember exactly how much it cost.

But that's not what he cared about now. His face turned pale because he thought of a terrible possibility. He thought of the injury on Ren Er's ear, his little finger that couldn't be bent back, and some small scars on his arms.

And that he never takes off his clothes in front of him.

Even every time the two of them are doing things.

He had long felt strange, but every time Ren Er would prevaricate him with a few words, and then he would make his head dizzy and forget about it.

Ren Er was obviously an orphan. Although he could easily find out Ren Er's information, he never did so.

He looked at Su Chen's photo again and thought of Ren Er's recent appearance. If he was just an ordinary annoying person, Ren Er could have made it clear to him. With Ren Er's character, he would have scolded that person to himself. .

Then he pulled him and let him scold him together.

I wouldn't hide it like now, not daring to tell myself.

Ren Er was just afraid that this matter would be exposed. He didn't want him to know. There could be many reasons for this, so he let Su Chen handle it.

He put down the information and called Su Chen according to the mobile phone number on it and hung up.

"Hello? Who's there?"

"Song Wanting."

The other party was silent for a while and then laughed: "Mr. Song, what do you want from me?"

Song Wanting lit another cigarette and leaned back on the chair: "Hui There is a Yunlai Teahouse downstairs at Feng International." He looked at the time and said, "We'll meet there at five o'clock."

"Mr. Song wants to see me, isn't that good?"

Song Wanting blew out a smoke ring. There's no need to be pretentious. You gave me these photos just to let me know. Now that I've given you a wink, you should be grateful for your acceptance, otherwise you wouldn't be able to continue the scene."

Su Chen snorted: " Mr. Song's attitude is really to look down on people."

"You are wrong." Song Wanting flicked the ash on the ashtray gracefully: "I always look down on people, only if they are human beings." He

said no more and hung up. I picked up the phone. It's now half past four and he'll be there in about 20 minutes.

He stood up and picked up the coat on the rack.

Wang Quan nervously reminded: "The boss is not a good person. It is too dangerous for you to see him alone."

"It's okay. Not only the private rooms in his teahouse are separated by bamboo curtains, but also the teahouse is not big and only has one floor. The service is It's a lot of trouble, but you still keep your eyes on your phone. If there's an accident, I'll call you and call the police as soon as possible. "

"Then boss, I'll go with you. I'll wait for you in the car." Wang Quan was also very considerate. As for why he didn't go along to meet Su Chen, of course he didn't want to know too much about the boss's wife.

He still understands this measure.

Song Wanting thought about it and thought it would be okay, so he agreed.

When they went to the teahouse, Ren Er finally made enough money and ran to buy a tie happily.

Although Su Chen has been pestering him recently, since Su Chen went to the bar to find him, his drinks have been selling quickly, and many strangers have come to buy drinks from him.

This should be the so-called interdependence of blessings and misfortunes. People will never be unlucky all the time.

He thought that he must give Song Wanting a surprise tonight.

As expected, no one bought the extremely expensive tie. After he bought it boldly, he went to buy some ingredients and some candles at the two-yuan store. He was going to prepare a romantic candlelight dinner tonight.

I went to buy another bouquet of roses, planning to take advantage of the atmosphere and completely capture Song Wanting in the evening.

After returning home, he first put away his tie, melted the steak he bought and started to pull the petals. Song Wanting usually got home around 8:30, so he had to hurry up.

Thinking like this, I accidentally pricked my fingertips with blood from the thorns of a rose.

He hissed and put his finger in his mouth to suck it. He felt a little uncomfortable and stared at the hole in his hand.

Song Wanting came to Su Chen at 5:01.

The other party put his hands in his pockets and sat down opposite him casually. After sitting down, his eyes looked at him up and down: "Although you can't tell that he is a man in his thirties, he is actually still in his thirties. For a 21-year-old man, he is still in his thirties." Would it be too much for a young person to do this?"

Song Wanting was already very familiar with his face and had seen it frequently in photos recently.

Completely ignoring Su Chen's provocation, he asked calmly: "What is your purpose?"

Su Chen seemed to have something stabbing him under his butt, refusing to sit still and swaying around for two minutes. a gesture.

Knocking on the lid of the tea cup: "My purpose is very simple. Let Mr. Song get out of trouble as soon as possible. You can also see how close Ren Er and I are. Of course, we are closer where you can't see."

Those pairs Beautiful eyes and a really charming smile.

Song Wanting chuckled, took out the photos and put them on the table, and asked disdainfully: "Intimacy? Are you really stupid enough to think this is intimacy?"

Picking up a photo at random, he lowered his eyes and said, "If you want to take this kind of photo to mislead others, next time don't just take a photo of your big face, at least let the other person show at least a complete profile."

He raised his gaze . , has completely seen through Su Chen: "I'm still afraid that if you reveal it, I will find out that he is full of disgust for you." His

slender fingers pressed the photo in front of Su Chen: "All the photos here, Ren Er's hand They are all clenched into fists. He is very resistant to you."

Su Chen also picked up the photo and looked at it: "Is Mr. Song so confident?"

"Of course, as an outsider, you may not know how much Ren Er loves me. But there is no need to tell you."

Song Wanting took his hand back with an arrogant attitude: "A few photos are just trying to stir up trouble here. I can't think of another word to describe you except stupidity."

Su Chen finally put away the disgusting smile on his face, still trying to show off: "But you still came to see me."

"Yes, I came to you for only one reason."

Song Wanting was filled with chills The aura of people who have been in high positions for a long time made the waiters standing not far away feel the sense of oppression and glanced at them furtively.

The slender fingers on the table tapped, as if to sentence Su Chen: "For bullying my child, you really think that no one will support him, right? I will only give you one piece of advice, and it will disappear in front of Ren Er and me. You must understand that I am not Ren Er, a powerless little person, I am Song Wanting, and I have countless ways to make you disappear."

Su Chen's eyes flashed with a crazy light, and Song Wanting's series of reactions were indeed true. It was beyond his expectation.

"Do you think Ren Er doesn't dare to touch me just because he has no power!"

Song Wanting lowered his brows imperceptibly, and asked instead of saying his guess: "What else?"

Su Chen laughed. The laughter came out without any scruples, which was very rude in this venue and attracted many dissatisfied looks.

He stopped laughing, put his arms on the table, and stretched his body forward: "Of course, because he has other leverage against me. If you want to know..."

"No," Song Wanting interrupted coldly. After listening to his words, I picked up the tea cup and drank it leisurely.

Su Chen put his lower lip into his mouth and then released it. He stared at him quietly and stopped pretending: "Why doesn't he dare to tell you? Because he is not a normal person at all. He is a member of the Children's Colosseum." , where he kept fighting with other children in order to survive. They even bit off each other's flesh and blood just to win. He would break the opponent's bones, and he would keep punching the opponent. Those who lost The children who fall out will be severely punished, and some will die if they don't survive."

He lowered his voice, his expression was extremely exaggerated, like a complete madman.

Song Wanting's hand holding the tea cup turned white to blue, but it remained motionless, just like his expression, as if he was not too touched by this.

Su Chen was still waiting for his reaction, only to hear Song Wanting's sarcastic tone: "Are you done?"

Song Wanting put down the tea cup and said deliberately: "So that's it, then it seems I still want to thank you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know these things, but now that I know..."

Su Chen waited expectantly for the next part, how could someone like Song Wanting like someone like Ren Er? As long as he abandons Ren Er, Ren Er Such an emotional person will definitely be hit hard, and when the time comes, you can pull him back to your side.

Song Wanting paused for a long time, observing the changes on Su Chen's face, and raised the corner of his mouth: "Now that I know, I will be better to him. After all, he has suffered so much, I will be so kind to him that I can't let him go." He completely and completely forgot about the past, and wiped out those unbearable days, including the people he met during those days, from his mind

.

It is worthy of Song Wanting.

Su Chen slapped the table uncontrollably, stood up and yelled: "How dare you! Impossible! I won't allow it!"

Song Wanting got up and straightened his clothes, leaving only one sentence before leaving: "Don't forget what I said, and you dare to show up again. I will make you disappear completely."

On the other hand, Ren Er sprinkled the picked roses into a heart shape on the bed. When he was about to sprinkle them on the ground, he may have been under too much mental pressure these days, and when he lowered his head, his eyes suddenly turned black. Unsteadily, he shook the remaining petals in his hand and threw them under the bed.

He held his forehead and calmed down for a while, then took a broom and swept out the petals from under the bed. The petals mixed with dust were thrown at his face, and a photo was swept out among them.

He took the photo curiously and doubtfully, and froze when he saw him and Su Chen on it.

Song Wanting had already got into the car at this time, and loosened his tie with a cold face. Although he could be said to have the upper hand just now, he did not completely extinguish the fire.

If he had found out earlier, Ren Er wouldn't have been bullied by him for so many days.

Thinking of this makes him even more angry. If Ren Er is brave enough to tell him, everything will be solved faster. Does this fool think that he will dislike him because of this? Don't want him?

Even Su Chen who said so much just now knew that it was a last resort to survive.

You don't have to hurt others just to survive, but under such conditions and in such an environment, if you don't fight back or protect yourself as a child, is it right to wait to lose or be beaten to death?

He didn't dare to think about what would happen to Ren Er. He also tried his best to survive.

It's not their fault, they are all victims.

The fault lies with those people, those who established all this, those who watched them die without giving them treatment.

He exhaled the tightness in his chest and told Wang Quan the address of Ren Er's house.

Wang Quan didn't dare to ask any more questions. As soon as he drove the car onto the road, a car hit him sideways. Song Wanting, who was sitting in the back seat, swayed from the right to the left. His head hit the car door and he felt dizzy in pain. .

Wang Quan's situation was better than him: "Boss, how are you?"

Song Wanting touched his head and found no blood: "Get out of the car first."

After the two got out of the car, they looked at the car that hit them. , saw the driver's door open, Su Chen walked out, and looked at Song Wanting from a distance: "I'm sorry, the car suddenly had a problem."

Song Wanting felt a little panicked at this moment, he At this moment, I understood Ren Er's reason for not telling him better.

This Su Chen is a complete madman.