Chapter 21 You are sick

"What, what did you say?" Song Wanting had never encountered this kind of thing before. His heart seemed to jump out of his chest. And lying like this and looking at Ren Er at a close distance, he felt that there was a pulse from his earlobe. The hanging earrings are almost attached to the face, like an ambiguous tease.

Ren Er hugged his hand and smiled with the innocence and naivety unique to young people: "Do you dare to say that I am acting coquettishly, huh?"

Song Wanting was stunned for two seconds before he realized what Ren Er was doing. Threatening him with the promise of her body, or maybe she was joking with him, just like every time they had a verbal fight before.

He was just playing with him.

It's like a dog picking up a thrown Frisbee and handing it back to its owner so that he can continue playing.

With a straight face, he pushed Ren Er with his hands and feet: "Get down, you're dead!"

"I won't, unless you admit that you were wrong."

Ren Er was still unreasonable, staring at Song Wanting with his dog eyes. The watery hair was scattered on the white pillow, soaking the pillow and leaving a slightly deep mark, just like this. Wrapped naked in the quilt, exuding scalding heat, she looked at him with that angry and stubborn look.

This close-up view of him from above excited him.

"You're sick!"

Song Wanting cursed and continued to struggle. Ren Er turned his eyes and no longer suppressed him, but gave him a little space to struggle and the possibility to push him.

After playing around with Song Wanting for a while, the quilt gradually became more and more biased.

Song Wanting was surprised that he actually pushed Ren Er. Maybe he was not feeling well because he almost drowned.

Seeing victory in sight, when he was about to kill Ren Er with one kick, the opponent's arm suddenly hit him, and his powerful shoulders and neck slowly lifted up. Ren Er's face reappeared in his sight, with those dog eyes. Full of arrogance and unruliness to control everything.

"The game is over, Mr. Song."

Song Wanting should obviously be angry, but Ren Er is too lethal and has an irresistible wildness. His sexiness is the kind that smells of blood, which is so exciting that it makes people feel uncomfortable. People are confused.

"Brother Ting."

Jiang Mian's voice suddenly sounded outside the door. Both of them were startled, and their eyes began to move wildly.

"I'm in."

Song Wanting pushed Ren Er down, lifted the quilt, wrapped the person in, and knocked the exposed fur ball head hard.

Ren Er screamed in pain and retracted his head.

Song Wanting looked at the opening door in panic, gritted his teeth and reminded: "Feet."

Ren Er's feet exposed outside the quilt retracted with a swish, and he heard Jiang Mian's voice.

"Brother Ting, what is this?"

The next second, Song Wanting suddenly turned sideways and hugged him, and stuffed a small snack into his mouth. His eyes widened little by little. This is... this yes! ! !

My teeth suddenly felt a little itchy.

To bite or not to bite, that is the question.

"Well... I felt a little cold and took the quilt to keep me warm. Why did you get down?"

"I came to see you. Don't worry, someone is watching them, and they have no intention of running away. We are at sea."

Ren Er didn't listen to what Jiang Mian was saying at all. His mind was filled with Song Wanting's naked body and her perfect body hugging him.

The Adam's apple rolled silently, and the lips pursed slightly.

Song Wanting frowned slightly. He felt the moist heat, and then his whole body stiffened. His teeth clenched. He resisted the urge to break the jar and moved his body back little by little.

Ren Er opened his mouth and wanted to follow.

No, no!

You can't get close by yourself! If you lean over, you're just acting like a hooligan!

No, no!

Why should I get closer?

That was Song Wanting's...

Ren Er was engaged in a crazy inner battle, with a layer of sweat on his forehead. In an airtight environment, he once again felt the feeling of suffocation under the water.

"Brother Ting, your face is so red. Do you have a fever?"

Song Wanting wished he could be burned to death so that he wouldn't have to face this situation.

"I'm fine, but I need to take a rest."

Jiang Mian nodded: "Brother Ting, take a rest and call me if you need anything. I'll go see Ren Er."

Song Wanting took in a breath and slowly exhaled it without stopping him. , anyway, it's Ren Er's fault that he can't find Ren Er: "Okay, you go ahead."

When Jiang Mian left, he secretly glanced at the quilt buried under the quilt again, thinking that the quilt was rolled up really well, just like a Human shaped pillow.

Song Wanting watched Jiang Mian leave. After waiting for another two seconds to confirm that he would not fight back, he lifted the quilt and said, "Get down quickly and get out immediately."

He tilted his head, unable to see at all. Ren Er.

Ren Er took two deep breaths, glanced at Song Wanting, and thought about his current situation: "...I can't go out yet. I will go out in five or fifteen minutes."

Song Wanting really He was about to get angry: "Why?"

Ren Er quietly covered himself with the quilt, his cheeks were flushed, and his eyes were wandering: "There is no reason, why don't you go out."

Song Wanting actually had little mood swings and his expressions were also dull. Not too vivid, but when facing Ren Er, he can change more than a hundred expressions in one minute.

"This is my room, and I have no clothes on!" He seemed to be biting Ren Er instead of talking.

Ren Er raised his hand anxiously to stop him: "Don't remind me about this again. It takes 20 minutes now. Are you satisfied?"

Song Wanting:?

He raised his hand to his forehead to avoid fainting from anger. It was really difficult for him to communicate with Ren Er on the same channel. After calming down for a while, he tried to reason with him: "The clothes on your body are all, sneeze..."

He breathed He rubbed his nose and said, "It's wet, sneeze, sneeze..." He sneezed twice more in a row, which made him dizzy.

"Are you catching a cold? Then I'll take off my clothes." As Ren Er was about to take off his clothes, he grabbed the hem of his clothes and suddenly stopped.

Song Wanting grabbed his hand anxiously: "I don't want you to take off your clothes!"

If Ren Er also...

He might really lose control.

Ren Er loosened his clothes: "Don't worry, I won't take off my clothes."

The dog's eyes drooped downwards. He had never taken off his clothes in front of anyone since he had a complete piece of clothing that could cover his body. clothing.

Clothes are his dignity as a human being. In those few years of darkness, his clothes became tattered and tattered in the competitions and punishments. In the end, there were no rags left. .

He remembered that usually two whips would tear the clothes.

And such a scarred body would only disgust other people's eyes, so he always remembered it, but when he faced Song Wanting just now, he didn't even remember it.

"Brother Ting, I'm in."

Ren Er glanced at the door and reacted quickly. He hugged Song Wanting and lay down. Song Wanting pulled up the quilt to cover the two of them in tacit cooperation.

When Jiang Mian came in, he saw Song Wanting lying there: "Brother Ting?"

Song Wanting looked like he had been woken up: "Huh? What's wrong?"

"Why do you sleep on your stomach?"

"I like to lie down.

"Ren Er is not in the room." Ren

Er is trying not to become a beast, because this time he is holding Song Wanting, so - his waist is so thin! And it's slippery!

The shoulders are also slippery, and the chest is also slippery.

Song Wanting sneezed again: "Then look for it slowly, Mianmian, I really need to rest."

Jiang Mian apologized quickly and stopped disturbing Song Wanting and left.

Ren Er's eyes suddenly brightened a little, and Song Wanting held his arms to distance himself from him.

He was now under Song Wanting's chest and turned his eyes upward. Song Wanting's face was red, and some of his hair was tangled and stuck to his cheeks. Those wet drops seemed to be sweat with the smell of him, making him change. Got - sticky.

It feels very delicious.

He licked the tips of his teeth.