Chapter 18 The Old Man is Really Heartless

In the bar where the music was playing, Ren Er leaned against the railing on the second floor, staring at the people below and rubbing his earrings.

The earrings given to him by Song Wanting seemed familiar to him, but he never remembered where he had seen them.

Thinking of Song Wanting, we were having a good chat that day, but suddenly something happened, so he left with a bad face.

After that, he sent a thank you message in the name of earrings, but Song Wanting did not reply to him. It has been a week and there has been no contact between the two.

But actually thinking about it carefully, there seems to be no reason for him and Song Wanting to contact each other. They used to be love rivals, but now...

He can't even figure out what the relationship between him and Song Wanting is, and he doesn't know what happened a while ago. , they can always be mixed together.

He has never been in contact with Jiang Mian. He understands the gap between him and Jiang Mian. He also knows himself very well. He has had a very tiring 21 years. He only hopes to live an easier life in the future. He has no big dreams and He is content to pursue and maintain the status quo.

With his mind in a mess, his phone vibrated in his pocket, and he sighed and took it out.

Mianmian: Are you free tomorrow? Do you want to go out to sea together?

He hesitated.

Mianmian: Don't worry about not knowing anyone besides me. Brother Ting will go too.

He stared at the words Ting Ge. No, he had to look at Song Wanting. He couldn't let Mianmian, a simple little white rabbit, fall into Song Wanting, a sentimental...

Song Wanting in his eyes. It's not really a big bad wolf, more like a fox, a lazy and cunning fox who always lies in the most seductive posture on the cleanest stone in the forest.

Whoever is hooked, he will take out the stone hidden behind his back and hit him.

I sent the message back: OK.

Mianmian: Great!

The next day, he parked his beloved big motorcycle in the parking lot and walked towards the seaside. There were quite a few yachts, so Jiang Mian asked him to find the biggest one.

He tilted his head and looked at the yachts one after another until he reached the end, stopped, and looked at the yacht in front of him that was twice the size of the one next to him, with every aspect revealing luxury - this was it.

There was a registered person at the boarding gate. He reported his name, and the other party found his name on the list and checked it off: "Sir, please come in."

Ren Er walked onto the boat. There were already many people, in groups of two and three. gather together.

"Ren Er." Jiang Mian trotted over with a bright smile on his face: "You are here. I am very busy. I will come to play with you later. I am too busy, too busy..."

He came and ran away like the wind, without even giving Ren Er a chance to say a word.

Ren Er had nothing to do and walked around the yacht carefully. He saw almost everyone and silently counted their heads, but... he

stood by the railing bored and watched the yacht drive out. The waves were rolling like foam in a pot.

Um?

opened?

That Song Wanting...

He circled around again on the second floor, searching for people like a carpet. Song Wanting was on the floor below, looking around while dealing with the people greeting him.

Where has the little boy gone?

Ren Er went down the stairs at the stern to the first floor, and Song Wanting went up the stairs at the bow to the second floor. The blue sky, white clouds, and raging sea made the two of them more confused and directionless than seagulls in the sky.

Song Wanting walked around the second floor and put his hand on the railing in confusion. Could the little boy be invisible?

He lowered his head in despair and narrowed his eyes instantly. Just below him, in a straight line with him, Ren Er's somewhat long hair was blown back by the wind.

He turned and headed for the stairs.

Ren Er didn't look well, he was a little seasick, and he couldn't find Song Wanting at all. It seemed that Song Wanting didn't come. After all, he was a big boss and should be quite busy.

If I had known, I wouldn't have come today.

Song Wanting appeared on the first floor and stared at Ren Er from a distance. As long as he took the initiative to talk to him, he would forgive the nonsense he said last time.

He thought about it and cast his eyes on the two people not far from Ren Er, and walked over: "You..."

The dizzy Ren Er suddenly raised his head, and it was Song Wanting's voice!

He followed the sound in the sea breeze and saw Song Wanting chatting with the two of them not far from him. The clothes he wore today were also soft and warm, like light.

Song Wanting chatted with the two people casually, glanced at Ren Er with his peripheral vision, and found that the other party had noticed him, and his purpose was achieved.

Ren Er took a step toward Song Wanting and then stopped. He was chatting with others. During the last charity auction, he interrupted his chat with others. He was very angry.

After hesitating for a moment, Ren Er managed to restrain his natural tendency to go his own way and honestly did not move again.

After he finished chatting and went over, Ren Er thought about continuing to look at the sea that made him dizzy.

Song Wanting waited for a full twenty minutes, but Ren Er had no intention of coming over. He gritted his teeth secretly and ended the chat with the two people.

Ren Er blinked his eyes in confusion, and Song Wanting's voice disappeared.

He turned around and saw that the person who was chatting with Song Wanting just now was still there, but Song Wanting was no longer there.

He searched around blankly, and anger gradually rose in the dog's eyes. They were so close, and Song Wanting had been here for so long just now, so it was impossible not to see him.

So he's not just ignoring his own message.

But he, a big living person, was standing in front of him, and he ignored his plans.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. What's so great about a broken pavilion? If you don't know it, you don't know it. Who would know you?

He didn't look in the mirror when he was thinking about this, otherwise he would see how wronged the dog's eyes were.

I was already dizzy, but I was so angry that I even became unsteady and swayed for a moment. I walked towards the cabin with a face that was extremely smelly, and broke the pavilion! If I say another word to you, I will be a dog!

Song Wanting angrily took a sip of wine facing the sea breeze, his already stern face even more frosty. When he turned around, he saw Ren Er staggering into the cabin.

She pursed her thin lips against the rim of the glass, drank the rest of the wine, and went in to get a blanket.

As soon as Ren Er sat down, he heard the sound of the door opening. He was startled when he saw it was Song Wanting. He was here to talk... Song Wanting didn't even look at him and walked straight to the seat opposite.

He licked the tips of his teeth, turned his head and closed his eyes with an arrogant look.

If you don't look at me, I won't look at you either!

But the next second he secretly opened his eyes, so he just came in to get a blanket...

Song Wanting's hand grabbed the blanket so hard that his fingertips turned white, but Ren Er still had no intention of talking to him.

Just go!

He turned around in a hurry, and a pair of young men with exactly the same appearance walked in jolly, went straight to Ren Er, and sat down next to him.

Song Wanting also sat down, and quickly took out his mobile phone and pretended to be busy as a cover.

Ren Er glanced at his mobile phone, so he deliberately didn't reply to his message, and his knuckles clicked loudly.

"Your name is Ren'er, right? My name is Tianxin, and this is my brother Hani~" The well-dressed boy introduced himself enthusiastically.

Only then did Ren Er notice how close they were sitting to him, and thought to himself, you can just sit on me. He shrank his legs and shoulders together, distanced himself a little, and replied perfunctorily: "Hello. "

The sequins on Tianxin's big eyes flashed: "I noticed you since you came up. You are so tall. How tall are you?" Ren Er

: "196."

...What a stupid guy.

Ren Er actually doesn't like to answer this question. A height of 180-190cm is good, but when it comes to his height, he is easily called stupid. Fortunately, his face is not stupid.

"So tall! Can you stand up and let me show you where I am?" Tianxin grabbed his arm and tried to pull him up.

Ren Er remained motionless, glanced at him, and said very bluntly: "You just come to my creaking nest."

Song Wanting's lips secretly raised.

Ren Er looked towards Song Wanting. Song Wanting was of good height, not too short around his mouth. It was convenient for him no matter what he did.

After Tianxin was stunned for a while, she was not embarrassed, and pulled Ren Er relentlessly: "Get up and let's have a good competition~ Get up~" Her voice was sweet and her tone was coquettish.

Hani said the same: "Stand up and let us take a look~"

Ren Er was not only dizzy now, but also a little nauseous.

Song Wanting's eyelids sank and then raised, he picked up the ashtray on the table and put it down again. The sound finally interrupted the twins' chanting, and all three of them looked at him.

He looked like he didn't care about the three of them at all, and slowly took out a cigarette. He didn't believe that Ren Er hadn't taken the initiative to talk to him this time.

Just lit the cigarette.

Sweetheart: "There are other people here, isn't it good to smoke?"

Song Wanting's sharp eyes looked at him, and the plan was disrupted again. He was different from Ren Er, Ren Er was transparent Fierce, but he has an invisible sense of oppression, the oppression of a superior person.

Sweetie was obviously frightened.

"If you don't want to smell it, just go out."

As soon as Song Wanting finished speaking, Ren Er stood up abruptly, his fresh face almost turning blue. Song Wanting knew that he wouldn't let him smoke, so his words were intentional. Tell it to yourself.

Get out, get out!

Ren Er strode out of the cabin, the old man was so ruthless!

Song Wanting looked at Ren Erjue's leaving figure with an expressionless face, and the cigarette in his hand was broken.

Okay, don't even care about smoking, you little kid is so heartless!

Sweetheart Honey and Honey were stunned for a moment, and then they chased after each other happily.

Song Wanting's chest heaved violently. It was the first time in his 33 years of life that he felt so defeated.

"Brother Ting." Jiang Mian rushed in and sat down next to him. He was excited and shy: "Brother Ting, do you think Ji Yue might like me?"

Song Wanting threw the cigarette in his hand into the ashtray. , and when he raised his eyes again, his expression was as usual.

Ji Yue was the girl Jiang Mian liked. He had seen it just now. Then he was unexpectedly calm and observed the little girl the way an elder brother looks at his younger siblings.

He understood that in the final analysis, he pursued Jiang Mian not because he liked her, but because he was suitable and familiar. Even if they were together, their lives would not change much.

Of course, he will also take good care of Jiang Mian, which is what he should do.

He doesn't like trouble.

"You are so kind, anyone might like you." He smiled softly and smoothed Jiang Mian's wind-blown hair.

This scene happened to be seen by Ren Er. He ignored me and still wanted to talk and laugh with Jiang Mian. You are dreaming!

He pushed open the cabin door suddenly: "Jiang Mian! I have something to tell you!"

The two people in the cabin were startled by him.

Song Wanting got angry when he saw him now and grabbed Jiang Mian's arm: "Jiang Mian is talking to me about something."

Ren Er glared at him: "It turns out that Mr. Song can see me in his eyes."

Song Wanting Ting was stunned, the bastard was just about writing the word "grievance" under his eyes, but what was he aggrieved about? How many times have I wandered in front of him today!

All he needed to say was...

Jiang Mian's eyes darted back and forth between the two of them in panic.

"Jiang Mian, come out quickly. There are a lot of seagulls. Let's go feed the seagulls~" Ji Yue and a few others appeared at the door.

Jiang Mian's soul was suddenly taken away, and he warned: "You two have something to talk about, don't quarrel." He left in a hurry.

Song Wanting had a stubborn look on his face: "Okay, you can leave as well."

Ren Er completely exposed his true nature and grabbed him by the collar: "Song Wanting!"

He gritted his teeth.

He really can't do anything to Song Wanting. He can't hit him again and again, and he may not be able to say it...

Even if he has said it, when he gets angry, he will be stubborn and stubborn and leave, ignoring you...

He can what to do.

Song Wanting had known that today would be like this, so he wouldn't have come. Not only was he cold and angry, he grabbed Ren Er's hand and tried to pull him away: "Let me go!"

Ren Er didn't let go, and the two of them pulled at each other. Suddenly, the collar was pulled loose, revealing a very dazzling red mark on her fair neck.

Ren Er's eyes were on fire: "You're still sleeping with that pervert!"

Song Wanting didn't understand what he was talking about at all and was confused.

Ren Er put his hand directly into his collar and pressed it on his neck: "What is this?" Song Wanting remembered it, and he had never been so speechless in his life: "That was a mosquito bite, are you a fool!" Ren

Er!

I touched it carefully and it was indeed a small red bulge, and there were no other marks on my neck.

The dog turned his eyes downward and started to pull Song Wanting's sweater.

Song Wanting slowed down a beat and hurriedly tried to stop him without daring to shout: "Are you crazy? Why are you pulling my clothes!" His eyes looked at the glass around him in panic: "Let others see it! Don't go crazy!

" You finally heard what he said, pulled the blanket from Song Wanting's legs up, and hid him.

"Be honest, let me check."

He pulled the clothes up, and Song Wanting pulled the clothes down. Their hands were entangled, and the clothes were almost torn and deformed.

Song Wanting couldn't pull him, so she gave up tugging on his clothes and started tugging on his fingers: "Why should I ask you to check me!"

Ren Er's eyes widened with a fierce look: "You still want others to check you!"

Song Wanting said :...My heart aches.

Ren Er impatiently put Song Wanting's hands that had been facing him together, forcefully stacked them together, and held them down with one hand.

The other hand kept moving, as the sweater was pushed up, revealing a tight and slender waist. He carefully checked inch by inch. There were no marks on the fair skin, and even the previous marks had disappeared.

Song Wanting was ashamed and angry, and worried about whether someone would come in. Ren Er's gaze of patrolling his territory made him redder and redder: "You are a gangster! You bastard! Let me go!"

Ren Er After confirming that there was no problem, his face became better. He pulled down his clothes and said, "Why don't you know what to do,

Zang ? Excessive strawberries can kill people. Don't sleep with that pervert in the future, or you will be sucked to death by him again." Wan Ting laughed angrily: "I don't know what to blame, okay, okay - if I let that pervert touch me again, I, Song Wanting..."

His voice stopped abruptly.

Ren Er saw him pulling the blanket on his head and rushing towards her, just like a bride lifting up her red hijab and leading him into a dream.

Bride Song fell into his arms, and the blanket fell over their heads.

"Someone has come in." Song Wanting whispered.

Ren Er didn't care at all. She hugged him tightly and pressed against his ear: "If you let that pervert touch you again, I will prevent you from doing that thing for the rest of your life."