Chapter 13 Slap in the face

There was only one word on Ren Er's face - confused.

Which mental hospital did this person escape from? This Chunchun is a big pervert, and he is also a big pervert targeting Song Wanting.

When Wang Weiran saw that he was silent, he thought he thought the money was too little, so he increased the amount again: "50,000 yuan per sleep."

When Li Shan and Li Shan heard this number, they winked. Their boss was so expensive! As expected of the boss!

Ren Er: "Do you like Song Wanting?"

That's a bad taste. Song Wanting's mouth would probably make several people angry to death a year.

"This has nothing to do with you. Don't forget your profession. Just take the money and raise your butt." Wang Weiran was not polite at all, and his dislike for Ren Er was palpable.

Ren Er pressed his knuckles hard and suddenly grinned.

Li Shan knew that he was going to do something bad when he saw his teeth. He pushed the fat man quietly, and the two of them looked at each other and dispersed in a tacit understanding, surrounding Wang Weiran.

Ren Er stretched out his long arms and hugged Wang Weiran's shoulders domineeringly, as if he were holding a little chicken: "You're right, I can't forget my profession."

He rolled his eyes and looked around, leading him

Li Shan and Li Shan followed the man cautiously as he walked toward a corner .

Wang Weiran was made uncomfortable by the sudden physical contact, but Ren Er's arms suppressed him like a mountain, and he held up the frame: "Do you agree or not."

"Actually, I have a suggestion." Ren Er said Wang Weiran led him to a corner of the building.

Wang Weiran didn't realize who he was provoking, so he snorted disdainfully: "You have to pay more, right? Yes, if you have Song Wanting's mark on you, I can give you 100,000. I really don't know how he can I will fall in love with a duck like you who is greedy for money and can fall for anyone."

Ren Er's dog eyes were full of danger, and this person's bad mouth was completely different from Song Wanting's.

Song Wanting was very artistic in trying to win over people, so he was not as foul-mouthed as him.

Ren Er: "I'll show you what I'm capable of, and then you decide whether you want to continue playing with me."

Wang Weiran was startled, and looked around in panic: "Show me here?"

Ren Er narrowed his smile. Eyes: "Yeah, I'm not very picky about my job, just avoid the police station."

After he finished speaking, Wang Weiran actually became excited.

Damn it!

This person is too perverted.

Wang Weiran pretended to cough: "Then hurry up."

Ren Er took a deep breath, couldn't hold back his clenched fist and waved it out, and at the same time covered Wang Weiran's mouth with his other hand.

Li Shan and Li Shan were having fun not far away. After a while, Ren Er walked out with a flick of his wrist, peeled off a lollipop and stuffed it into his mouth: "Let's go."

It took a long time after the three of them left before Wang Weiran posted He crawled out tremblingly from the ground. His glasses were gone, leaving only two swollen eyes with only slits left, and he beat the ground with an angry look on his face.

Li Shan glanced at Ren Er, and the fat man couldn't hold his breath: "Boss, do you have any side jobs? For example...making ducks." He said the last two words very quietly.

Ren Er directly asked him: "I kill pigs as a side job!"

Li Shan also asked the fat man: "Are you stupid? Our boss can do that. Our boss wants to do that. As for buying a motorcycle? Make an appointment for three months' salary."

Ren Er bit the lollipop, and for a moment he didn't know whether Li Shan was praising him or stepping on him.

Too lazy to talk to them, I entered the billiard hall and saw Gauss standing next to a table like a pump, staring at the men at the other billiard table with a look of resentment.

These men, dressed in gold and silver, were talking around a young and beautiful girl. When the girl bent over to play ball, those wretched eyes looked up and down shamelessly.

Gauss saw him: "Boss, you are here."

Ren Er took a cue and squinted his eyes at the ball: "Look at your resentful look, don't tell me that you haven't even spoken to me yet. ."

Gauss was dejected and fell silent.

Li Shan and Fatty opened another table and went to play.

Ren Er made a neat one-shot. He looked at Gauss with disgust and then took another look at the next ball: "If you keep doing this, those toads will get in first."

Gauss looked at the girl and then at the men, and made up his mind. Determination: "I'll go after their scene is over, otherwise it will disturb her work."

Ren Er said nothing more.

On the other side, Song Wanting and Ji Ming were eating in a private room of a restaurant. Suddenly, the door was forcefully opened and they both turned their heads.

Ji Ming's eyes widened, and Song Wanting silently put down his chopsticks.

Wang Weiran went straight to Song Wanting with a miserable face: "You are satisfied. You have finally taken revenge on me for drugging you. Let me tell you, the cooperation is terminated!"

Song Wanting tilted his head back slightly. , still looking calm and calm.

But Ji Ming was more panicked than him. When did this kid drug Song Wanting? He quickly stood up and grabbed Wang Weiran: "I see you were injured and unconscious. I'm sorry, Mr. Song, but Assistant Wang was..."

"I'm not Assistant Wang!" Wang Weiran shook off Ji Ming's hand and said proudly: "I am The grandson of Wang Conngling and the future successor of the Wang family, Song Wanting's biggest mistake was that he didn't let your duck beat me to death!"

Song Wanting lowered his brows imperceptibly, duck...

But if you look closely, This face that was beaten into a pig's head is simply not very satisfying.

Ji Ming had a headache and cursed in his mind that this unlucky thing would be over sooner or later for the Wang family.

Song Wanting took out a tissue and wiped the corners of his mouth elegantly: "I know Assistant Wang is Mr. Wang's grandson, so I didn't expose what you did to me."

When he said this, he looked at Ji Ming : "I have always respected Mr. Wang, and the two companies have to cooperate. It is better to do less than to do more. But now Assistant Wang has revealed this matter, and said that I sent people to beat him, and that we will terminate the cooperation. It seems... that cooperation is possible The matter really needs to be discussed in the long term."

Ji Ming: "Mr. Song, don't..."

"There is no need to discuss the matter in the long term! There is no way Wang will cooperate with you, and don't argue that the person was not sent by you, otherwise why would he fight for no reason ? Me!"

Wang Weiran interrupted Ji Ming, and Ji Ming was so angry that his heart was pounding. With this commotion, Wang would give more benefits to Song Wanting in this cooperation, and he would get less profit. .

Song Wanting shook his head and smiled, stood up and left his seat: "Mr. Ji, you are welcome to come to Jincheng at any time. I will be there when you call. I will leave today."

Ji Ming quickly grabbed his wrist and patted it twice: "Mr. Song, wait for me."

Song Wanting left the private room, took out the handkerchief from his breast pocket and wiped the wrist that Ji Ming had held.

He originally did not intend to use this matter to strive for greater interests.

He values ​​his reputation more.

But that's it.

He threw the handkerchief into the trash can, took out his cell phone, and pulled Ren Er's cell phone number out of the blacklist.

Ren'er was in a tense atmosphere. Gauss waited for a while and was pushed away by the group of men as soon as he said a word to the girl.

"Isn't it you? Didn't you see that she is playing with us?" The big gold chain was the most horizontal, and the club in his hand was still bouncing around.

Gauss is also a gangster, so he is not afraid of this scene: "I can't talk to others when I play with you. Why are you pretending to be pretending to pay for those stinky money!"

"Fuck! Look at your silk clothes. Do you have a hundred dollars in your pocket? Yuan." The big gold chain waved, and a boy slipped the black bag from the wall and put it on the table.

The big gold chain was unzipped, and it was full of money, all bundles of red bills.

Ren Er looked at the money. Although he could choose to fight with the other party, he always felt that even if he won, he would still feel like losing.

At this moment, his cell phone suddenly rang. He took it out and saw that it was an unfamiliar number. After connecting, he asked impatiently: "Who?"

"Don't you have a good temper?"

A clear and cold voice came through. The mobile phone got into his ear and circled in his head, as if it had a calming ability, making his impatience disappear instantly.

Ren Er knew who he was without even having to tell him his family name.

"Didn't you hit me..." Ren Er remembered that someone was still there and quickly changed his words: "What's the matter?"

"You hit my client."

Ren suddenly looked disgusted again and lowered his voice: "Mr. Song is going to start an army. Ask for guilt."

He was specifically taken out of the blacklist just to scold him.

This Song Wanting can really piss him off even if he's not in front of him!

"It won't be a big deal if you ask for help, but I can give you a reward." Song Wanting's voice revealed joy.

Ren Er was stunned for a moment. Although he didn't know what was going on, it seemed that he had made the right decision. But something was wrong with this guy being the boss. A normal person would say thank you instead of giving a reward.

The big gold chain casually took out a few wads of money and threw it at Gauss: "Admit your mistake, and this money will be given to you."

The spectators were all excited and wanted to admit their mistake for Gauss.

Ren Er rolled his eyes, took a few steps to the side while holding his cell phone, hung up the phone and came back after a while. Just in time when Gauss was about to run away, he held down Gauss's shoulders: "Master, I have contacted the housekeeper."

Then he looked at Da Jin Lian Zi and said, "If you dare, just wait for thirty minutes to give you a chance to open your eyes."

Da Jin Lian Zi snorted: "I'll just wait for thirty minutes. If I don't open my eyes, you guys Kneel down and crawl out!"

Ren Er: "Okay, but if you succeed, kneel down and apologize to our young master!"

Dajin Chain hesitated for a second: "Okay!"

Gauss and the others didn't know what Ren Er was selling. What kind of medicine, but they believe in their boss.

The billiard hall was very quiet, and the girl was so frightened that she stayed behind the bar and never came out.

Ren Er glanced at the time from time to time, but he wasn't very confident until the roar of the engine sounded, and he stood up excitedly and looked outside.

Not just him, everyone heard it and all leaned towards the window.

Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maybach and more than a dozen luxury cars were all parked on the road in front of the store.

There were sighs one after another.

Ren Er patted Gauss and said, "Master, let's not come to such a low-end place next time. Even the parking place is so crowded."

Gauss nodded in confusion.

Ren Er looked at the big gold chain and threw the wads of money back coolly, with cold eyes: "Apologise."

The big gold chain never thought of kicking the iron plate, but with so many people watching, it would be even more embarrassing to regret it. .

He gritted his teeth and said, "I keep what I say!" He was about to kneel down, but his knee was blocked by a club.

Everyone looked along the club to the other end and saw the tall and handsome young man.

Ren Er let go of the club in his hand and said, "Don't be discouraged. If you work harder, you may have a chance to own one in your next life." He

raised his chin proudly, supported Gauss, who had weak legs, and excited Li Shan and Fatty, Everyone walked out of the store with envious eyes, and the three of them were randomly packed into several cars.

He looked around and didn't see Song Wanting.

Could it be that he didn't come...

I felt a little unhappy.

The car horn suddenly sounded, and he turned his head to look for it. Finally, he looked across the road to the opposite street. He saw a familiar luxury car. A beautiful hand stretched out from the car window, holding a cigarette in his hand. The emerald ring shone.

He jumped up and walked towards the opposite side. Gauss and the others in the car were stunned. What did the boss mean?

As the luxury car drove away in a grand manner, the three of them suddenly ran out of ideas, including the boss.

Ren Er didn't expect that the owner of the car was Song Wanting. He came to the car and looked down at Song Wanting, who was puffing away smoke. The smoke drifted away, which made him feel a little uncomfortable. The fairy spirit that eats the fireworks of the world.

He took the cigarette away without ceremony.

Song Wanting then raised his eyelids and was very speechless: "I can give you a new one."

Ren Er put out the cigarette and threw it into the trash can: "I am quitting smoking."

"Then why are you grabbing my cigarette?"

"I quit smoking. Of course, people around me can't smoke either."

Ren Er confidently walked around to the passenger seat and got into the car very naturally: "You are so particular about not letting me go."

Song Wanting chuckled: "That's why you have to. Thank me?"

Ren Er also smiled with two rows of white teeth and looked at him sideways: "That's not a big deal, but I can give you a reward~"