Chapter 56 What should I call the child?

The two of them got into the car. The last time they were at the beach together, Ren Er bought a motorcycle to play. As a result, the first person in the back seat of his car was Song Wanting.

Maybe everything was already doomed.

Ren Er didn't understand: "What does it mean that Yang Yuan has a problem?"

Song Wanting took out a piece of paper from the paper drawer and held it on his nose, and wiped it for him thoughtfully: "Because you have no problem, the contract has always been with you. It's impossible that the contract was outsourced by the rival company, so there must be something wrong with Yang Yuan, otherwise why would something go wrong?"

Ren Er almost fainted with this series of words. After thinking about it for a while, he said unconfidently: "It's also possible. I really typed the wrong number."

He grabbed Song Wanting's arm and leaned his head against it: "Although I don't want to admit this possibility, it is also possible, and there is no evidence to prove that there is something wrong with Yang Yuan. Why would he do this? I had no grudges with him in the past."

Ren Er couldn't figure it out.

And Yang Yuan didn't get much benefit from this matter.

Song Wanting followed Ren Er's wind-blown hair and said with a calm expression: "You can almost memorize the contents of that contract. You have been talking about the contract with me these days. That one in the contract The numbers don't appear only once. It's obvious that what you memorized is correct, but when you type it out, it turns out to be wrong, and it's still wrong every time, and the wrong numbers are the same. "This is unreasonable

and there is something fishy about it. "

Of course, Ren Er also hoped that he was not mistaken. When he heard that Song Wanting was so sure and what he said made sense, he raised his head and looked at Song Wanting in embarrassment: "But there is no evidence."

Song Wanting: "This contract Has it been in your hands since you printed it?"

Ren Er thought seriously: "Yang Yuan also took a look at it after printing it, but he did it in front of me at that time, so there was no way he was doing anything. "

After that?"

"After that, we drove to meet the partner." Ren Er lowered his eyebrows and recalled carefully: "He was driving the car during this period, and I was also in charge of the contract. Ah - —"

Ren Er's eyes widened in excitement: "When we were about to arrive, he said he felt uncomfortable with his stomach and asked me to help him buy stomach medicine. Isn't it right..."

He suddenly interrupted himself and went through the process again. , explain it clearly to Song Wanting in detail.

"He was the one who printed the contract on the first day. At that time, he said that he had an upset stomach, so he handed it to me to print. He didn't eat much that day. He looked really uncomfortable."

Ren Er Thinking of Yang Yuan's appearance at that time, if that was him acting, then it would be a pity that he was not an actor.

"We took this contract to meet the client the next day. When we were about to arrive, he said that he had forgotten to take his medicine. His stomach was still uncomfortable and he asked me to help him buy the medicine."

Ren Er clicked several times in the air with his fingers excitedly. Next: "I didn't hold the bag containing the contract at that time and put it in the car, so he did it at that time!"

He thought of a possibility: "He prepared the problematic contract in advance, and at that time The package was secretly transferred!"

Although there is still no evidence, Ren Er has now concluded that this is the case. He hugged Song Wanting and kissed him excitedly: "You are so awesome!"

Ba Ba was at Song Wan again. Ting kissed Ting twice on the head.

Song Wanting really didn't bother to accept this rough compliment, and his eyes were still calculating like a fox: "Then when you sign the contract with the other party, the other party won't be surprised or confused when they see that you actually drafted such a free contract."

Ren Er was stunned, and now he was confused: "No, if he was surprised, maybe I would take another look."

The bastard was still innocent and had never been exposed to the intrigues and intrigues in the shopping mall. He didn't react for a while and was still following the instructions. His thinking mode was thinking: "I guess he is secretly having fun, evil!"

Song Wanting didn't want to hit him anymore, so he said directly: "I suspect that this Yang Yuan may be related to this company, I will find someone Investigate him."

Although he didn't quite understand that for such a small contract, Yang Yuan could get a hundred thousand yuan even if he died. The other party must be generous, just for one hundred thousand yuan to leave such a reputation in the circle.

He personally felt it was very worthless.

Ren Er was very shocked by Song Wanting's guess, but after being surprised for a while, he felt it was reasonable. After all, he really had no grudge against Yang Yuan, and he could not harm himself for no reason.

And I was stupid, so I just took all the responsibility from Brother Long.

After thinking for a while, he looked at Song Wanting distressedly: "Do you live in this kind of intrigue environment every day?"

Moreover, Song Wanting's company is bigger, and the smallest contract is worth millions. It is estimated that the intrigues will be even more powerful. .

Song Wanting raised his eyebrows, and the bastard felt sorry for him. He said proudly and domineeringly: "It's endless fun to fight with others."

He likes this, although sometimes his heart and head are really tired, but he wins. The joy and satisfaction are also very great, especially when facing someone who wants to take advantage or a provocateur, the pleasure of finally suppressing the other party, and tens of millions of money being invested every minute, he likes the excitement of making or losing. .

He is different from Ren Er who became a monk halfway. He is a natural businessman.

Ren Er started to believe it a little now. If Song Wanting hadn't met him, he might really be a 1.

"By the way, give Brother Long a call and don't let him worry about it." Song Wanting said and drove the car on the road.

Ren Er was a little embarrassed to fight, he actually ran away like this without any future, which not only embarrassed himself but also embarrassed Brother Long, but he had to admit his mistake.

But how could he run?

Because he almost cried.

How could he cry because of these things?

After Ren Er rubbed his cheek and thought about it, he looked at the culprit Song Wanting. He was pampering him more and more like a child, coaxing him, taking off all the armor on his body, and letting him Not so strong anymore.

The dog slyly said to him: "Wife."

Song Wanting glanced at him, crazy, and dared to call him wife while he was awake!

"Wife, did you do this on purpose?"

"What did you do on purpose?"

Song Wanting acquiesced in calling her his wife without paying attention.

Ren Er grinned and said, "You are so kind to me on purpose, you make delicious food for me on purpose, and you always show up when I need you, so that I can't live without you, and I can't live without you."

Song Wan Ting chuckled, it would be nice if Ren Er could be half as cute as usual in bed.

"You succeeded, I can't live without you." Ren Er said softly.

After a while, Song Wanting heard Ren Er's slight snoring. He glanced at him and saw that Ren Er had fallen asleep with his head tilted to his side. Recently, he had been up early and late at night to get this contract.

Thinking of this, his hand holding the steering wheel tightened. That Yang Yuan actually dared to deceive and frame him, and let his children take the blame.

court death.

Ren Erdu woke up and called Li Long when he got home, but he didn't say anything about Yang Yuan's suspicion. After all, there was no real evidence. Li Long didn't say anything to him. Instead, he gave him two days off to relax. .

He was also afraid that Yang Yuan would be beaten when he saw him at the company, so he accepted Li Long's arrangement.

Song Wanting's company still had things to do, so he thought he hadn't visited Gauss yet, so he went to see Gauss the next day. The two played games with Gauss all afternoon, and he went with Gauss at dusk. to the nightclub where he now works.

It's much more high-end than their disco bar, and it's completely on two levels.

"Boss, sit down, I'll get you a bottle of wine."

Ren Er sat down at a table on the second floor. Below is the dancing place, the second floor is the booth, the third floor is the private room, the fourth floor is the bathroom and the fifth floor guest room .

This is simply a paradise for messing around. You don't even have to leave the building. The one-stop service is perfectly arranged.

He swayed slightly to the music and didn't forget to take a video and send it to Song Wanting: Enjoy your husband's handsome dance and relieve you of the fatigue of the day.

Song Wanting replied to him with a villain vomiting emoticon.

What Ren Er was thinking about was that he didn't deny the title of husband. He was so happy.

When he was happy, he couldn't help but squeal.

So Handsome: Vomited? Got it? I'm going to be a dad!

Song Wanting was speechless looking at these words. The recovered bitch was really irritating and couldn't be bothered to pay attention to him.

Gouzi: What should I call the child? Let the first child have your last name. Your last name is Song and my last name is Ren. It makes sense to call her Song Ren!

Song: Shut up! Whose child is called as a gift? (Slap JPG.)

Ren Er burst out laughing. This homophony is really terrible.

Gauss came back with the wine and looked at him smiling from ear to ear: "Why is the boss so happy?"

"You don't understand the affairs of young lovers." Ren Er's tone sounded like a shame.

Gauss was stabbed for no reason. It was so wicked. He rolled his eyes and put the wine on the table. It's amazing to have a partner! He is single and free!

Ren Er didn't take his eyes off the phone and replied: What about Song Er?

Song Jiaojiao: Shut up and come home before eleven o'clock!

So handsome that he is scumbag: Got the order.

Ren Er put away his mobile phone and picked up the wine glass on the table: "This environment is good. Although there are many types of restaurants, it looks more civilized than our disco."

Gauss chuckled: "It takes three to enter the venue here . One hundred yuan, not counting anything else, who would spend that kind of money to fight here wouldn't be happy? "

Ren Er heard that it was not cheap.

"Boss, how are you doing at Brother Long's company?" Gauss is also a relatively free leader, so it's okay to spend some time with Ren Er.

Ren Er drank all the wine in the glass: "It's good. By the way, have you seen the fat man recently? He has lost a lot of weight."

Gauss shook his head in surprise: "No, what happened? He is not in the personnel department. Is it quite leisurely?"

Ren Er smiled, still the young man who looked innocent and harmless, with a bit of enthusiasm and sunshine, but the light in his eyes was much softer than before.

"He fell in love with his beautiful woman, and he wanted to show his love to her in the best possible way, so he worked hard to lose weight."

When Gauss heard that, even the fat man wanted to talk to him, his expression was complicated. What was going on in the world? Why did he have to do this? Object, fall in love!

After sitting with Ren Er for a while, he returned to his post and started patrolling around.

Ren Er sat on a chair and played with his head to the music for a while and looked at the time. It was ten o'clock and it was time to go home. As soon as he got up and took a step back, he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." He turned around but immediately turned cold when he saw who the other person was. He barely raised the corner of his mouth on his cold face: "What a coincidence, Chief Liu."

He glanced at the sweet-looking Liu Heyi next to him. The boy, tsk tsk, is quite romantic.

Then he said "Huh?" in his heart. He was so upright and blatant. He really didn't like Song Wanting, so why was he targeting himself so much?

Liu Heyi snorted through his nose and said with a scornful attitude: "It's a coincidence, but I came here to relax after finishing my work. I don't know if you come here to play like this every day, or..."

He made a look Thinking: "At this time, Wanting must have been busy in the company recently. He has worked so hard for someone to relax. Even if he made a mistake when he first entered the company, he can still have a drink here without any worries. Spending thousands of dollars on a bottle of wine to enjoy life, haha.

This is no longer a yin and yang, this is a direct slap in the face.

Ren Er was so angry that he clenched his fists and his pupils suddenly shrank. How did he know that he had made a mistake when he first entered the company?

It is absolutely impossible for Song Wanting to talk about this everywhere. Brother Long's company and Liu Heyi are at odds with each other.

Ren Er thought of a possibility but he held it back and did not alert the enemy. He wanted to find evidence and kill the enemy with one blow, but he would feel uncomfortable if he didn't reply with a few words.

Since he was so sour...

He suddenly broke into a smile on his face, his smiling eyes looked malicious, and he sighed pretentiously: "Yes, actually I don't want to do this, but there is no way, Wanting, he will He doesn't want me to suffer hardships, so he is willing to give me the best, so that I can eat and drink and be happy every day."

He looked at the boy next to Liu Heyi and said, "If you are looking for a boyfriend, you have to look for this kind of pain. You can't find someone who talks about your hard work all day long."

The boy's big, deer-like eyes revealed the light of yearning, and he nodded shyly.

Ren Er straightened his coat and said, "I won't be accompanying Section Chief Liu anymore. I have to go home to be with Wanting. Goodbye." The tall man staggered and walked away with a look of pride in his hair.

Liu He gritted his teeth in anger.

Ren Er's face immediately turned serious after turning around. This incident must have something to do with Liu Heyi, but what role did he play?

He was lost in thought when he went down the stairs and accidentally bumped into someone again. The person was knocked on the steps and almost fell down. However, Ren Er reacted quickly and reached out to catch the person. It was a beautiful and petite young boy of 18-9. Although he looked old, he didn't fall, but the wine in his hand was spilled.

He was looking at Ren Er with an innocent and frightened expression.

"I'm sorry." Ren Er glanced at the other person's clothes. It shouldn't be said that the wine was spilled out of place. It felt like the man peed his pants.

Thinking that he might as well lose money, he took out his wallet, looked at the more than ten dollars in it, and then silently put the wallet away.

He is really poor.

"What should I do?" The boy asked for help helplessly and glanced at his pants with a red face. This was too embarrassing.

Ren Er scratched his head and looked around, saw Gauss on the opposite side and waved to call someone.

Gauss trotted over: "What's wrong, boss?"

"Do you have any clothes that I can lend him.".

Upon seeing this, Gauss made arrangements on the intercom: "Boss, go to 5-1 on the fifth floor. I'll ask someone to open the room and someone will send the clothes over for a while. I have something to do here."

Ren Er nodded: "Okay. , then go and do your work." Then he said to the boy: "5-1, I'm really sorry for what happened today. Come up quickly."

He didn't mention paying for it, and it's not like he can't wear these clothes again. , he also apologized and actively cooperated to solve the problem, which was enough.

"I don't dare to go up there myself. Can you go up with me?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"But this kind of place is a strange room and I'm scared." The boy said, almost crying.

Ren Er felt very disgusted in his heart that a man would cry so much just because of this, but he couldn't help it after all, he was the one who made the situation like this, and he didn't have time to delay. He had to get home before eleven o'clock, otherwise he would I'm going to cry and beg Song Wanting for forgiveness.

"Okay, don't cry, I'll go with you." He walked quickly in front, and the boy trotted behind him.

Behind the two of them, Liu Heyi tilted his head and reached out, holding up his mobile phone to take pictures of Ren and Er, and sent it to Song Wanting: "I met your boyfriend, you are here too, let's have a drink together. "

Song Wanting, who had just left the company, clicked on the video sent by Liu Heyi. The boy following Ren Er looked like a crappy little rabbit. He walked awkwardly and his hands were still pulling down his clothes.

He looked at what Liu Heyi said below again.

Too deliberate.

Song: I'm not there.

Liu Heyi: Oh, that was my mistake.

Song Wanting closed the car door hard after getting in the car. Last time, Su Chen deliberately caused trouble and caused him to misunderstand the photos. Liu Heyi must have had the same intention this time.

But this bitch, let him come back before 11 o'clock, what time is it and he's still wandering around outside!

He wanted to see what time Ren Er would go home tonight.

Ren Er, who still didn't know anything, got out of the elevator and turned to the left, which was 5-1. The door was open. He gestured to the boy: "I'll wait for you at the door, but please hurry up. I'm in a hurry to go home." "

He said and took out his mobile phone. It's 22:40. If he can get in the car and set off within five minutes, he can reach home. He doesn't dare to tell Song Wanting now. He still has some luck. If he can catch up, he won't have to. said.

The boy lowered his head and entered the door. When he reached his side, the shy and awkward expression on his face disappeared instantly. The hand that had been holding the clothes slowly released, and in the palm of his hand was a handkerchief, a slightly wet handkerchief.

He staggered behind Ren Er and immediately turned around, stood up on tiptoes and covered Ren Er's mouth and nose with a handkerchief.

The pungent smell entered Ren Er's mouth and nose, causing him to react instantly. He grabbed the man's wrist with his backhand and tried to pull it away. The man threw himself on his back, and Ren Er grabbed his hand away. With one hand, he covered it with the other hand.

He was like a stalking monkey, like a gangrene attached to the bone, refusing to get off Ren Er no matter what, and refused to let go.

There was a vicious look on that beautiful face.

The smell of the potion was constantly being inhaled by Ren Er, and even though he was frantically knocking the person on his back against the door frame, he didn't let the man let go.

The man's internal organs were affected by the impact, the smell of blood came out of his throat, and bright blood flowed from the corner of his mouth, but even so he did not let go, even if one of his wrists was removed by Ren Er, he did not care, as if he felt When there was no pain, he stretched out his arms, used his arms to block the piece of gauze, and covered Ren'er's mouth and nose.

When Ren Er's fierce struggle failed, his eyes gradually became blurred, and the force he used to hit the opponent against the wall became smaller and smaller, and finally his body fell softly down.

The whole process didn't even take two minutes, which shows how powerful the medicine this man prepared was.

The man endured the physical pain and had just dragged Ren Er from the door inside when someone knocked on the door. After wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth, he looked a little timid again.

Opening the door, it was Gauss who sent him to bring him clothes.

The man took the clothes and said: "Can you please help me book a room?"

"Okay, no problem, I will send you the room card in a moment."

The man smiled sweetly: "Thank you."

The other party just said It took five minutes to get him the room card. When he went back to resume his duties, Gauss asked: "How is the situation?"

"Nothing happened. He asked me to open another room for him."

Gauss suddenly became alert. : "Opening another one? Is it by himself or with someone else?" If it is the boss, he has to stop him, but he can't go the wrong way.

There is already Brother Song, these wild flowers and weeds must be cut off.

"It's just him."

Gauss relaxed his guard for a moment and it would be fine. It is estimated that the boss is gone. With wild flowers and weeds like Brother Song, how can he still catch the eye of the boss.

On the other side, the man quietly poked his head out of the room. Seeing that there was no one in the corridor, he looked at the key card in his hand. 5-3 was next door. He went back and spent a lot of effort to pull the unconscious Ren Er up from the ground. , was so pressed that he couldn't straighten his back, and dragged Ren Er out staggeringly.

After entering the room, he gasped and rested for a while, then pulled off the bed sheet and quilt cover, threw Ren Er on the bed, arranged her in a large font, and tied Ren Er with the bed sheet and quilt cover.

Looking at this unfamiliar yet familiar face, the hatred in his eyes almost boiled, and he took out a handful of springs from his trouser pocket. knife.

A spring exactly like Su Chen's. knife.

He looked extremely determined and stroked the spring gently. The knife is like caressing a lover who is out of reach.

Su Chen, I'm here to avenge you. Just wait for me and I will accompany you right away.

He grabbed Ren Er's wrist, and the tip of the knife pierced the flesh. Blood beads rolled out in an instant. As the knife cut downwards, it connected into a blood line. Before the knife left, the blood stained the ground red.

Ren Er, who had passed out, lowered his brows slightly, but other than that there was no reaction.

The man went to the other side again. His expression when he cut Ren Er's wrist was so focused that he had almost the same paranoia and madness as Su Chen.

"Su Chen, have you seen this blood? This is all for you."

He murmured softly, and tears fell: "Who told you to disobey me and insist on continuing to be with this person who betrayed you? People are mixed together, if you were willing to look at me, if you-"

He raised the knife stained red by Ren Er's blood and went to the bathroom to rinse it, then looked at himself in the mirror, and in a daze, he saw himself in the mirror. Saw Su Chen.

Those beautiful eyes looked at him with a smile.

His friends all told him that Su Chen was a poisonous snake and a poppy flower, and that he should stay away from him.

He wiped his tears and went into the bathtub to lie down, but he was poisoned from the first moment he saw Su Chen, and now the only antidote is no longer available.

He groaned in pain when the tip of the knife cut through the flesh, and soon laughed again.

Su Chen, I'm here, wait for me, wait for me.

He closed his eyes and felt the blood in his body rushing out of the wound.

The fatigue of these days has finally dissipated.

Ren Er's face gradually turned pale, and there were two pools of thick blood on both sides of the bed, flowing to the end of the bed.

Song Wanting sat on the sofa in the living room and looked at the time 23:12 again.

He took a deep breath and tapped his knees quickly with his long fingers.

After waiting for another five minutes, he picked up the mobile phone on the coffee table and called Ren Er directly.

The phone sounded in Ren Er's coat pocket, making his bloodless face seem to twitch his eyelids slightly. There was a strong smell of blood in the room, and a trace of blood flowed out from the bathroom door.

The room was as quiet as a cemetery.

Song Wanting sent a few more messages and video calls, but none of them got through. He became a little anxious now. He believed that Ren Er would never betray him.

Ren Er doesn't have those fancy thoughts.

He is very simple. When he thinks he likes Jiang Mian, he wants to pursue Jiang Mian. When he realizes that he likes him, he will tell him clearly.

He is not the kind of flirt who likes ambiguity.

Thinking of the video Liu Heyi sent him, could it be that this idiot was deceived again or fell into some trap?

He anxiously found Gauss's mobile phone number, and after the other party answered the call, he quickly asked: "Have you left Ren Er?"

Gauss blocked his ears with one hand and walked to a slightly nook place, shouting: "Brother Song, you are here?" " What are you saying?"

"Is Ren Er still there?"

"Boss? The boss has been gone for about twenty minutes. What's wrong?"

Song Wanting heard this. It sank to the bottom immediately, and sure enough something happened: "Ren Er didn't come back and I couldn't contact him. I have a video here. I saw him with a man. See if it's in your store."

Song Wanting hung up I disconnected the phone and sent the video.

Gauss pressed his phone to the screen. These were the boss and the man. It looked like they were going to the elevator to go upstairs. His mind was running fast. No way, the boss was really confused by the wild flowers!

Song: Is this your store?

Gauss panicked: "Yeah, brother Song, don't rush me. I'll go take a look."

Song: Give me the address of your store.

Gauss hissed, still thinking about how he could help his boss. This time the boss went too far.

When he was hesitant, Song Wanting stopped typing and directly sent a voice message: "Give me your address quickly and find him quickly. I suspect he is in danger."

Gauss was suddenly startled. The boss was in danger. Got it!

Not daring to delay any longer, he gave the address to Song Wanting: "Brother Song, don't worry, I'll ask everyone to find it right now."

After comforting Song Wanting again, he walked through the crowded crowd and found the man who just gave him the address. The employee who gave him the room card asked: "Which room did you book for him?"

His look startled the other person, and he stammered: "5, 5-3."

Gauss didn't dare to delay for a second, but the elevator was closed. As he was walking up, he ran directly into the corridor anxiously: "Fuck fuck fuck! Boss, don't let anything happen to you!"

Song Wanting didn't even change his slippers before he drove to Gauss's store, and he kept talking during the process. Tried to call Ren Er, but no one got through.

At this moment, he even had the idea of ​​locking Ren Er at home in the future.