Chapter 53 Brother

Song Wanting's face did not become ugly but became serious. Liu Heyi said that he would never tolerate Ren Er: "Chief Liu, please don't judge my lover."

He stood up. Taking off the ring on his hand: "If you insult my lover again, I will use a man's way to solve the problem with you."

Liu Heyi looked at his posture and couldn't believe it: "You are going to fight me for him ? You even want to fight to solve the problem now. When did you become so violent? It must be..."

Before he could finish his words, Song Wanting grabbed him by the collar, which looked very much like him and Ren Er. When he was walking, he was pulled by Ren Er's neck again and again.

This can be considered as being dragged out of experience.

Sharp eyes stared at Liu Heyi's hurt face: "If you can't respect my boyfriend, the relationship between you and me will remain that of a boss and an employee, nothing else."

After that, he let go of Liu. desirable.

Liu Heyi was still in shock and astonishment. He really couldn't accept it and couldn't believe it: "Wanting, you have been turned into this by him now. Don't you know that Xiaoyu will never want you to find such a man?" My friend, I have been Xiao Yuzhao for so many years..."

"Shut up."

If Song Wanting was serious before, he is now cold and stern, saying firmly: "No one can replace him."

Liu Heyi said. Realizing that he had said the wrong thing, he explained: "I am not replacing Xiaoyu, no one can replace him." He said this last sentence very lonely, and before that he looked like he was going to argue with Song Wanting to win or lose. The energy was gone immediately.

He straightened his collar and said, "Think about it yourself."

After he left, Song Wanting took out a cigarette, leaned back tiredly, and carefully opened the memories he had treasured.

A very beautiful little boy ran towards a beautiful and elegant woman in the garden, grabbed the woman's arm, raised his head and said innocently: "Mom, my brother is just a little pigeon, and he calls out to his brother all day long."

The woman was gentle . Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he squatted down and said, "That's because your brother likes you. Does Yuyu like your brother?" The

little boy nodded seriously: "Yes."

"How much?"

The little boy thought for a moment. He raised the small airplane in his hand and said, "I can let my brother play with the airplane."

After saying that, he ran to his younger brother who was still not very good at walking: "Brother, let me play with the airplane with you."

If the younger brother wasn't playing with the airplane, he would go there . The boy crawled on top of her, and his little fleshy hands pulled out the little breasts in his mouth. Mouth: "Brother, brother, hug, hug."

Song Wanting threw the cigarette butt into the ashtray, rubbed his temples and returned to the office. As soon as he opened the door, Ren Er on the sofa turned his head in a swish. He was very sensitive. .

Ren Er quickly came to him and explained what had just happened in detail, feeling a little uneasy: "Did I cause trouble for you?"

After Song Wanting heard that Liu Heyi obviously did it on purpose, he used this to find an excuse for Ren Er. You arranged a charge: "No, this is my private office. They shouldn't have come in without my permission."

Ren Ergou rolled his eyes and grabbed Song Wanting's hand: "But I didn't either With your permission."

Song Wanting smiled: "What's mine is yours. You don't need my permission. Why don't you memorize information in the company today?"

Ren Er happily told Song Wan what he had answered. Ting said, and when he was about to finish, he felt that he was a little too excited. He calmed down his emotions. He had to be calm and become a mature man.

Become a mature man who can talk to Song Wanting about contracts and work matters.

After listening to this, Song Wanting raised his hand and rubbed his head: "Young bastard is so awesome." Since he called out "Sultanate" in a daze last time, he now occasionally calls him directly.

Ren Er was not happy to hear it at first, especially every time Song Wanting called him that, he would rub his chin and pinch his face like a cat or a dog, which was very annoying.

But I couldn't stand Song Wanting's pleasant voice.

And he will also secretly take revenge. For example, he will say that your son of a bitch is fucking you, Mr. Song.

At this time, he especially liked the title of "puppy", it was exciting.

Ren Er, who was just thinking about becoming a mature and stable man, couldn't be stable immediately because he was hit by RUA. He hugged Song Wanting and pressed his head against him, rubbing against Song Wanting's face. The two people's hair became tangled with static electricity.

Song Wanting had long discovered that Ren Er was getting more and more clingy.

He originally thought this was a ferocious wolfdog, but when he was brought into the house, he discovered that he was basically a little puppy except for fighting and sleeping.

You have to cling to his little puppy and let him coax it.

Holding his head: "Okay, your hair is almost rubbed off. Just wait for me a little longer. I'll leave early today and have hot pot tonight."

Ren Er immediately twisted several times excitedly: "Hot pot! Hot pot!"

In the evening The two got a small low table and moved it next to the floor-to-ceiling window. The heat rushed to the window, and it already felt like early winter. Their legs were placed under the small table, stacked together in a mess.

Ren Er was responsible for destroying the meat, and Song Wanting was responsible for destroying the vegetables. From time to time, the two of them clinked glasses. Gradually, Song Wanting's face turned a little red, his eyes became blurred, and his voice rose to a higher level.

Ren Er looked at him with bright eyes and giggled, guessing that Song Jiaojiao was about to appear.

Song Wanting put his elbows on the table, held his chopsticks in his mouth, and looked at the meatballs rolling in the pot: "I want to eat the meatballs."

Ren Er deliberately teased him: "Then you eat it."

Song Wanting pursed her lips and then opened her mouth: "I want you to feed me, ah -" The red mouth opened mechanically, really motionless waiting to be fed.

Ren Er picked up a meatball and brought it to his mouth. He pursed his lips in dissatisfaction and hummed: "It's hot, you need to blow it."

"Blow it yourself."

Song Wanting shrugged his shoulders, put down his chopsticks and hands: "No!" He was already feeling aggrieved and was about to cry, muttering: "Brother, he did it all for me."

Ren Er raised his eyebrows and didn't hear clearly: "He? Who?"

He walked over and sat next to Song Wanting. Next, he blew the meatballs: "The meatballs are blown. If you tell me who it is, I will feed it to you."

Song Wanting just stared at the meatballs like a greedy cat. His head soaked in alcohol had forgotten what he had just said. What did he say: "I want to eat meatballs! I want to eat meatballs!"

As soon as he acted coquettishly, there was nothing he could do for the time being.

The meatballs made Song Wanting's cheeks bulge, and Ren Er looked at him with a sharp look. He had just drank two glasses of red wine, which was really not enough.

But who is he!

How could he be so drunk and still think about it!

And I even fed him meatballs and gave him a blowjob!

Ren Er is about to explode with anger.

Song Wanting finally ate the meatballs but still felt aggrieved: "Why don't you give me meat?"

Ren Er fiercely hugged him into his arms and pinched his cheeks: "He will feed you whatever meat you want to eat." Meat, right?"

Song Jiaojiao stared at the bubbling hot pot with a lot of food floating on it, not paying attention to what Ren Er was saying.

Ren Er pinched his chin with burning eyes and turned his face away, stroking his red lips with his thumb: "Is this mouth wanting to eat meat, or -"

Song Jiaojiao pressed on because the temperature between the room and the outside was different. On the window with some humidity, the hot pot soup was almost half burned. Ren Er kept feeding him meat and asked him: "Do you want to tell me? Song Wanting!

" Jiaojiao didn't answer. He tried his best to stick to the window. He only felt that the window was very cool, but he was a little drunk and was always unsteady. He finally touched the cool window above and slid down again.

Seeing that he ignored him, Ren Er was so angry that she stopped feeding him. He picked up Song Wanting's wine glass on the table and drank the remaining wine. Then he noticed that the hot pot was almost dry and turned off the heat. .

After a while, Song Jiaojiao looked back dissatisfied: "I want to eat meat."

Ren Er poured another glass of wine and said angrily: "Eat it yourself."

Song Jiaojiao muttered as if to vent his anger. : "Eat it by yourself." He slowly stopped feeding him with Ren'er and grabbed the meat and stuffed it into his mouth.

Ren Er's Adam's apple rolled. This Song Wanting was seeking death! And he hasn't told himself who that person is yet!

Holding the wine glass: "Do you want to drink?"

Song Jiaojiao was so drunk that she had no energy to eat anymore. She lay down lazily and put her head on the carpet: "Drink."

Ren Er fed the red wine into his mouth. , but he couldn't drink much and vomited some out, and the red wine spread over his fair skin.

Ren Er was so wicked that he quickly blocked his mouth to prevent him from spitting out again. How could he still be thinking about someone else!

He wants to punish him!

The dog was completely furious.

Song Wanting's drunkenness dissipated little by little as he sweated, but he still looked out the window in confusion. Something floated down, and his red eyelids lifted up little by little: "It's snowing."

Ren Er I looked up and saw that it was really snowing. At first there were just a few scattered snowflakes, but by the time it fell to eye level, it was already a mass of snowflakes.

Song Wanting turned his head, a little excited: "This is our first winter together, the first snow."

Ren Er's heart was pounding, and he bit his shoulder angrily: "I advise you not to If you do this again, it will be very dangerous for you."

Song Wanting felt that he was in danger.

Ren Er saw that he had sobered up a lot and started to ask him again: "Who is the person you just mentioned?"

Song Wanting tried hard to suppress his breathing. He was like this when he was sober, trying to protect his 33-year-old face. Face, but he was a little confused: "Who is it? What did I say?"

Ren Er gave him a lesson: "You are still pretending to be stupid with me, you'd better tell me the truth, otherwise we will - it's not over !"

Song Wanting really didn't remember: "Don't make trouble, tell me what I said first"

Ren Er said aggrievedly: "You said you wanted to eat fish balls, let me blow it for you, I'll tease you. I said you blew it yourself, but you said he blew it to you, who is he?" His eyes widened

suddenly: "Is he the pervert who chewed you up like that!" What was the relationship between the two of you before?

His newly sober mind wandered for a long time, and then he remembered that Ren Er still didn't know that the pervert he was cursing was himself.

The time he accidentally blew himself up, he only said that he drank drugged wine and the two of them kissed.

He always thought that kissing meant kissing on the mouth.

silly dog.

However, there was only one person who could boast to him before, his brother Song Wanyu.

But he didn't want to talk about it, so he changed the subject.

"Stop scolding, that pervert is you."