Chapter 44 When the fish took the bait

Ren Er sat next to Song Wanting and put his head on his mobile phone. When he heard Wang Quan's voice inside, he couldn't help but clenched his fists. This Su Chen really had follow-up plans.

Put up the monitor, what does he want to capture?

Song Wanting had long expected that there must be something wrong with this house, so he didn't feel too surprised, and even thought it was reasonable.

"There shouldn't be only one monitor. Find..." Song Wanting paused for a moment: "Maybe search for a few and keep a few."

Ren Er glanced at him doubtfully, and asked impatiently after he hung up the phone. : "Why not find them all?"

Song Wanting turned his phone thoughtfully, and suddenly looked at him, showing a fox-like sly smile. Just by looking at it, he felt that he was going to do something bad, but he didn't hide it clearly. Make him look very cute.

He hooked his fingers at Ren Er, and Ren Er came closer curiously. The expression on his face changed wonderfully as he listened to Song Wanting's arrangements. When Song Wanting finished speaking, he clapped his hands twice: "As expected of you."

Song Wanting He snorted proudly and put his phone on the coffee table.

Ren Er thought for a while and then leaned into Song Wanting's ear: "Then let's do this..."

He muttered a lot, and he didn't know why they were still whispering at home. He just finished speaking Song Wanting shook his head and refused: "No, this is too dangerous."

Ren Er wanted to convince him again, but Song Wanting gracefully raised his feet and said: "If you are gone, I will find someone else. He tilted his head and glanced at Ren Er's head, and smiled evilly: "

This shouldn't count as cuckolding you."

Ren Er forgot all about what he was going to say. His eyes widened and he stared at Song Wan. Ting grabbed him and said, "What did you say? Tell me again if you have the guts!"

He pretended to be cruel and took the opportunity to find a reason to chew on Song Wanting's face and neck.

As they nibbled, the two of them met their eyes again, and remembered the things they had been trying to do today but had never been able to do, but this time neither of them did anything.

The repeated attempts left a bit of a psychological shadow, and I was afraid that if I tried again, the rocket launcher would never be able to take off.

They both probably had this worry, and in the end they made a tacit agreement not to mention it. After washing up peacefully, they got ready to go to bed. They just lay there unable to fall asleep, as if grass had grown in their hearts.

Ren Er held Song Wanting and looked at the moonlight coming in from the window, sighing from time to time.

Song Wanting also closed his eyes and fell asleep, his hands pulling on Ren Er's back in a torturous way.

People who row are anxious.

Time ticked by, and finally Ren Er couldn't bear it any longer, grabbing Song Wanting's shoulders and pushing him further away. Song Wanting had been waiting for this moment, and looked up with expectant eyes.

The two of them kissed each other without saying anything, finally feeling at ease in their hearts.

Song Wanting was particularly anxious tonight, urging Ren Er: "Okay, okay, stop kissing and get down to business."

Until Ren Er hugged him, he half-kneeled and looked in the opposite direction to Ren Er's head. His old friend, he was shocked to realize that this was different from what he imagined.

Shame turned his head in panic: "No Ren'er, it's not like this, we..."

Ren'er always replaces answers with actual actions. From his point of view, it is absolutely amazing, but as long as he lies down comfortably and Just play in the pavilion.

And from this angle, the steamed buns he usually used to grind his teeth were more than twice as big, giving the illusion of being slapped on his face.

Extremely greedy.

Song Wanting suddenly became silent. Ren Er was right that he was a person who enjoyed himself. Especially with the increasing contact between him and Ren Er these days, he seemed to have a switch turned on.

It became increasingly impossible to refuse.

But now the psychological stimulation and satisfaction made him even more excited. He turned his head and couldn't see Ren Er. He lowered his head and looked at Ren Er.

When he saw Ren Er's tongue licking upwards, as a man, he felt that all the cells and blood in his body were trembling and boiling.

Almost -

Ren Er's eyes rolled down to meet his gaze, and he pressed his hand, which was obvious.

At this time, Song Wanting had forgotten what he wanted to do by calling Ren Er before, and turned his head back to continue playing the game with his old friend.

After a while, Ren Er's dog's eyes were glinting at the place he cared about most, and he moved his hand little by little, while playing with the little pavilion more and more enthusiastically.

What a good move.

After all, it was only in the morning - so it was quite easy. It didn't even attract Song Wanting's attention at first, and by the time Song Wanting noticed it, it was too late.

He is now under attack from two places.

In the end, he didn't even care about his old friend. However, his old friend was a lively guy and he didn't need any special care. He could play with him on his own.

I don't know when it started raining outside the window. The fine rainwater hit the window, which looked a little turbid against the dim moonlight. It slowly flowed down the glass and accumulated into a puddle in the pit on the window sill. The wind made it sway uncontrollably, and a few more drops of rainwater fell in. Finally, it couldn't hold it anymore and overflowed. The water divided into several clusters and slid down the off-white guardrail on the window sill downstairs, leaving only a few water marks. .

It rained heavily one night, and the next day it was sunny and clear.

Song Wanting opened the door of his house and Ren Er walked in. Both of them had bad expressions. Song Wanting sat down directly on the sofa, his feet raised with anger.

Ren Er, on the other hand, said nothing. He carried the suitcase with a straight face and went straight upstairs. He took out a few pieces of Song Wanting's clothes from the cabinet and threw them in as his own. He closed the suitcase hard and put the suitcase before leaving. The dinosaur stuffed doll on the bed was also taken away.

When I went downstairs, I didn't even lift the suitcase, I just dragged it down.

Song Wanting shot him with a single glance.

Ren Er threw the suitcase in front of his feet, but failed to control his strength and saw Song Wanting's feet knocked back. He was so distressed that he almost couldn't hold back. He paused before speaking: "Check it out. , save me from slandering me and taking your things. After all, you are the best at slandering people."

Song Wanting's face turned from white to red and then to white. He should have been angry but now it was painful, but looking at it. I was very angry.

"Slander! It's not you in that photo! I believe you. In order to protect you, I risked my face to find him! As a result, I got into a car accident. Not only did you not care about me, you asked how he was doing!"

Song Wanting raised his head and looked at Ren Er with eyes full of disappointment and anger: "You deserve me! I don't care about your past, what do you think of me, Song Wanting! Are you taking advantage of me!" "

I don't even care about your past !" I said it has nothing to do with him! It doesn't matter!" Ren Er roared like crazy, and the dinosaur puppet in his hand was almost scratched.

"I said, I'm worried about him just because we have a common experience, but I don't want to get involved with him anymore. We are people in two worlds, why don't you believe me!"

Song Wanting He stood up hurriedly: "How can you tell me to trust you! I believed you when you asked him how he was doing. I went home with you. What have you been doing since returning home? You are still hiding it from me." You still don't want to tell me the truth!"

"That's what I mean..."

Song Wanting waved his hand and pointed to the door: "No, you don't need to say anything, I don't want to hear a word you say, and I don't want to hear a word. I don't care anymore, get out! Don't let me see you again!"

The two looked at each other with eyes that wanted to strangle each other. Ren Er licked his lips several times and nodded angrily: "Okay, let me get out, right? Ting, get the hell out of here right now!"

Ren Er knocked his shoulder away and kicked the suitcase blocking his way. What he was thinking about was that you had bumped into Song Wanting just now and slammed the door angrily. Tianxiang left. Song Wanting

remained motionless on the spot, his chest heaving violently. After a while, he took out his mobile phone: "Put this house up for sale. How is the progress of the car accident with the police?"

There is really no way to determine that Su Chen deliberately damaged the vehicle and attempted murder.

Song Wanting put down his cell phone with a gloomy face and sat here alone for a long time. Then he raised his eyes and looked around the house with a hint of sadness and reluctance.

The figure left lonely.

On the other side, Su Chen looked at the screen and reminisced about this good show. If he believed it 100%, he would be really stupid. But then he thought again, they all thought they had found all their monitors. That means they think the house is safe.

So it might be true.

He was just staring. The people arranged by Song Wanting were so careful that they dug three feet into the ground. He hid 23 monitors and only two were left.

Even if it might be false, as long as there is a one percent chance of it being true, then now is the perfect time for him to bring Ren Er back to him.

And what is their purpose in acting for themselves? It feels completely unnecessary.

Su Chen was stuck on this issue.

On the other side, Song Wanting had gone home with Ren Er, and Ren Er was applying an ice pack to his feet: "Does it hurt?"

Song Wanting originally wanted to say that it didn't hurt anymore, but he remembered his evil deeds last night: "It hurts." He stretched out his feet in front of Ren Er: "Look, they are all red."

Ren Er kissed her heartily and blew on them several times: "It won't hurt anymore if you blow on them."

Hehe smiled mischievously. He leaned his head close to Song Wanting: "Just like last night, it won't hurt anymore if you blow it."

Last night, the rocket launcher tried to land in the landing zone, but the landing zone was too narrow and had never received any rocket launchers. When the top hit, he was warned by the person in charge of the landing zone and evicted from the scene.

Song Wanting blushed and glared at him. He actually dared to mention this and wanted to handle the matter secretly without asking what he meant.

How dare you kill first and then show off!

This little kid really didn't have a roof over his head for three days.

Ren Er quietly distanced himself from Song Wanting and quickly changed the subject: "The play we performed today was great. Do you think Su Chen would really believe it?"

Song Wanting followed his words and thought about it. : "With his persistence for you, believe it or not, he will find you again, but the picture he saw today is always a seed buried in his heart."

Ren Er nodded in agreement and felt a little uncomfortable. Satisfied, Song Wanting looked at him with deep meaning in a blink of an eye: "Did you really never have a good time before?"

The expression on Ren Er's face was wonderful, as if he had heard the most incredible thing in the world: "How is it possible, I He was only a few years old at that time, and he was only 14 years old when he left. His hair hadn't even grown yet."

Song Wanting glanced at it. Now it's all grown, but it's a bit prickly on his face. He thought that he would shave it someday. Thinking secretly.

The more Ren Er thought about it, the more ridiculous Song Wanting's idea became: "What's more, in that kind of environment, all you see are the worst sides of each other, so there is nothing worthy of being moved." "

But you made his heart move, didn't you? "Song Wanting knew that he couldn't stop others from liking Ren Er, but he couldn't stop himself from being unhappy because of it: "Why else would he be so attached to you?"

Ren Er hugged his leg and rubbed it for him. feet, recalling the bad relationship between him and Su Chen: "He went there a week later than me, and we were locked in a cage. I didn't know anything about that place at that time, and I was scared to death. The previous Those children were so numb that they didn't even care about me, so when someone came in who could talk to me, it was like grabbing a life-saving straw."

Song Wanting leaned on the head of the sofa and looked at Ren Er. It was as if I had gone to that place with him.

"I'm a little older than him and we're both new here. Maybe I like to be the boss by nature." Ren Ershan smiled and said, "So I took extra care of him. But in fact, my idea of ​​taking care of him was very strange at the time, because if he Without me, there will be no one to talk to."

His hand rubbing Song Wanting's feet stopped unconsciously, and his head leaned back against the back of the sofa.

"Later, we gradually adapted to the life there, and we started to fight on stage. It was very miserable at the beginning. Su Chen was not like this at that time. He cried at every turn and was always beaten badly. His voice was always weak when he spoke. It's like dying. He's afraid of everything. He doesn't want others to get hurt, so he would rather be beaten."

Ren Er sighed: "He was once kind."

It was because of his kindness that she had a good relationship with him. day.

Song Wanting scratched his cheek with his finger: "What happened next?"

"Maybe he was beaten badly later, or maybe he found that he couldn't bear to hurt others, but others were cruel enough to hurt him. I don't know where he came from. It started to change at that time. At that time, when I was on stage, I was injured and slept for more than ten days. It was very difficult to survive. I couldn't notice so much because I was too distracted."

Song Wanting moved over and hugged Ren Er.

Ren Er's breathing was disordered: "When I found out, I knew he and I were not the same person. We competed on stage to survive, and we had to shake our fists in the painful struggle, but he was The pleasure was insane, he would even laugh whether he was getting hit or hitting someone else.

At that time, I wondered if he was crazy. Even though the other party was unable to fight back, he continued to fight. During that time, several of the children he fought with died due to serious injuries. "

His madness ignited those who made bets, so he became the treasure of the beast leader, and he and I gradually drifted apart, but he would always come to me even if I ignored him, and it has been like this ever since. When the fire broke out, I was caught by him when I was about to run out.

Song Wanting was frightened when he heard this. Even though Ren Er was in his arms now, he was worried and asked: "Why did he arrest you? " "

Ren Er raised his hand and rubbed his temples. Song Wanting started rubbing his temples thoughtfully.

"He asked me to stay. He asked me to follow those beasts with him. He said this is ours. The world, the outside world does not belong to us, saying that I cannot leave him, abandon him. "

After hearing this, Song Wanting was so angry that his heart was about to explode. It didn't matter that he didn't want to run. How could he drag Ren Er with him?

"I persuaded him to run with me, but he was completely swallowed up. He was there. There was no way out of the world, so I left him and fled there, but in his opinion, I betrayed the vow we made when we first met.

Ren Er turned his head and leaned into Song Wanting's arms: "I just don't want to die or become a madman. I want to live in a normal world and be a normal person. "

Song Wanting kissed his head tenderly: "You did it, you did it all, you are a normal person, you are, and you will never go back again. " "

Song Wanting's phone rang in the middle of the night, and it was Uncle Liu.

He listened and responded. After hanging up the phone, he looked at Ren Er, who had been staring at him: "It was found out. Su Chen was indeed with a gang. He has connections with drug gangs, and he's not just an ordinary gangster. "

At this time, Su Chen was in a dilapidated warehouse. There was not even a light in the warehouse. Both groups were holding several flashlights for lighting, and the flashlights they held were all small ones.

They were afraid that the light would attract attention.

"This You have finished the inspection of the goods, please pay. "Su Chen pressed the box with a snap.

The other party snorted and hooked his hand. A boy came forward with a safe and opened it. There were neatly coded banknotes inside.

Just as the two groups handed over the money in one hand and the other in the other hand. When the delivery was being made, the boy who was guarding the window on the second floor shouted: "Run! The police are coming! "

Su Chen reacted quickly and grabbed the safe from the young man's hand. The person who was dealing with him was stunned for a moment, then picked up the box containing the D product. They plunged into the field behind through the back door, taking advantage of the night. They ran away under cover.

On the other side,

Ren Er and Song Wanting waited nervously for the call,

"Can you catch me?" "

It's better to catch him. If you can't catch him, you will lose a trading place. He needs a trading place. What kind of place is most suitable for trading." "

Song Wanting raised his light-colored eyes and looked at Ren Er.

Ren Er was thinking hard, and his eyebrows that were getting lower and lower suddenly raised: "A place that he has monitored for a long time, a place where few people come and go. place, an unoccupied high-end villa listed for sale. "

The corners of Song Wanting's mouth slowly raised.

Ren Er thought for a moment: "But these are all your and my ideas, and he may not necessarily follow your or my ideas.

"So he needs the seed that was buried in his heart before. " "

After Song Wanting finished speaking, his phone lit up, and Uncle Liu sent two simple words: ran away.

Ren Er looked away from the screen of his phone: "So I need to express my feelings when he comes to me. Showing his hatred for you makes him want to destroy you. If it is listed for sale, it is still in your name. It is still your responsibility to find out anything. "

Song Wanting replied to Uncle Liu with a message: Thank you for your hard work.

He put down the phone: "We already know where Su Chen lives, and the surveillance camera left behind will capture everything, whether he goes to the ** to frame me, or chooses to stay there. Transaction, this will be the most direct and powerful evidence. "

The two finalized everything, and the next step was to wait for the fish to take the bait.

The fish found the half-dead Ren Er on the third day. At that time, he was pouring wine from the bottle in the game hall, and he looked like he had been abandoned by the world. He looked miserable.

The clothes on his body had not been changed in several days, and there were traces of tobacco, alcohol, and food. His head was damaged and his beard was slovenly.

When Ren Er saw Su Chen, he seemed not to notice it and raised his head. Su Chen continued to drink from the bottle, and half of the wine spilled from his mouth.

Su Chen silently observed him, trying to see whether he was really sad or just acting with him.

But the next second, Ren Er stood up and swung the bottle. It hit him on the head, and even though he was able to dodge quickly, the broken wine bottle caused two bloody gashes on his face and neck.

Ren Er staggered and grabbed his collar and pulled him away . In front of him, Su Chen's heels were pulled off the ground: "I never fucking told you not to let me see you again! "

Su Chen looked at the dense red bloodshot eyes in his eyes. With his understanding of Ren Er, he really believed it. He grabbed Ren Er's wrist and said, "I have said before that you do not belong to this world. They Will abandon us, only I will never abandon you. "

Ren Er sneered, gripping his collar harder, and the strong smell of alcohol hit Su Chen's face: "You just want me to rot with you, you are lonely in that world, right? Have you been wondering why? Why do I dare to return to the real world when we have the same experience? Are you jealous? Very envious, right? "

Su Chen's face gradually turned ugly. Ren Er's words were like a sharp sword, piercing his true thoughts.

He was not obsessed with Ren Er, he just wanted to prove that he was right, and only his choice was Yes, they really couldn't return to the real world, so everything he did was right.

But everything about him when he reunited with Ren Er showed that if he had chosen to go with him, if he hadn't been cruel to him. Those kids were trying to kill him.

He might be able to live in the sun.

How could he allow this? So Ren Er must be wrong and must come back to him!

Ren Er shook him off while laughing. He staggered back and said, "You won this time, I was dumped, but it doesn't matter, I can still find another one, and with the next one, not only will I not make you happy, I will make Song Wanting unhappy too!

He raised his head: "Song Wanting! " You give me a look! Anyone who abandons me will have a bad end! "

He stumbled out and murmured: "If you dare to abandon me, I will not make it easy for you, Song Wanting... You, you dare to abandon me..."

The word "abandon" pierced Su Chen's ears, causing his expression to become extremely abnormal. The hand that touched the blood on his face was so hard that it made the wound bigger.

He was abandoned by his parents and sold into that devil's cave.

He was abandoned by Ren Er and refused to stay with him.

He has been abandoned all his life.

Dragging Ren Er back to him is the best revenge for a person who longs for a normal world.

It's still a little short of making him think that he is sincere and that it is the best for him.

correct!

He wanted to destroy Song Wanting, whom he hated.

Ren Er will definitely be happy.

Ren Er sat in an inconspicuous car and watched Su Chen leaving with Song Wanting.

Except for the proportionally enlarged face, there is no shadow of the original Su Chen on his body.

And the friend he recognized was Su Chen at the beginning.

He tried to stop him, tried to make him leave with him, but he still failed to save the friend he considered.

And this Su Chen will definitely do something to Song Wanting, and then use this matter to please himself who was abandoned by Song Wanting, and drag himself into his world to achieve his goal.

"When the matter is over, can you allow me to take the last step?"

Song Wanting bit the lollipop in his mouth and glanced at him from the corner of his eye: "Okay."