Chapter 12 One competes with the other's evil deeds

Ren Er bit the lollipop in his mouth with a click. He always felt that Song Wanting was scolding him, but he had no evidence, not to mention that the marks on Song Wanting's body were not caused by him.

"Mr. Song, please stop making it up. If you really let a dog bite you like this, it would be even more perverted."

Song Wanting cursed the silly dog ​​in his heart, his arms were numb, and he didn't want to have some meaningless interactions with him like this. Conversation: "What exactly are you going to do? Just tell me."

Ren Er crossed one of his legs. The way he crossed his legs was different from Song Wanting's. It was not elegant at all. He just put one ankle carelessly on the other leg. Above: "Simple, Mr. Song has such a wonderful time in private, so don't provoke Mianmian anymore, otherwise Mr. Song, don't blame me for talking too much."

Song Wanting lowered his brows slightly: "You are threatening me."

" Don't say it so harshly. This is a kind reminder. I hope Mr. Song will accept it wisely." Ren Er grinned, revealing two rows of white teeth, excitedly waiting to bite the prey.

Song Wanting's fingers tied behind his back tapped slowly twice, his eyelids sank and then raised as if he was thinking hard: "You want me to give up pursuing Mianmian?"

"That's right." Ren Er saw him His tone became loose and his eyes became more expectant.

Song Wanting pretended to think about it for a while, raised his head and let out a long sigh: "Eh... okay." He

looked completely helpless.

"You agreed!" Ren Er stood up excitedly. Song Wanting was a very strong opponent. It can only be said that God helped him and let him catch him.

Song Wanting smiled coldly: "Do I have the right to disagree? I want to see how long you can persist if you can even do this kind of thing."

His tone was provocative: "If you just encounter a little setback, you will If you run away, I will look down on you. "

You idiot, hurry up and chase after you.

He wanted to watch this good show so much. If he were to choose a good time and tell him that Mianmian already had his heart and was still a girl, Ren Er's expression would be very wonderful.

Just thinking about him made me feel happy.

Ren Er looked at him domineeringly with lowered eyes: "I just hope Mr. Song won't cry too loudly when he attends our wedding."

The two of them were full of tricks, one competing against the other's bad deeds.

Sparks exploded where the eyes met.

After the conditions were agreed upon, Ren Er untied the belt on Song Wanting's hands and watched him put on his clothes as quickly as possible. His slender hands pulled the hem of the clothes down to cover his waist, completely covering it. This one is sexy and astringent. Emotional body.

He rolled his eyes, and the thought that came to his mind was that the dog Song Wanting was talking about was so bad at biting, how could he just bite the front, and was there cupping on the white and smooth back?

If it were him, he would bite from the neck all the way along the spine to the tailbone, not sparing the shoulder blades, nor the waist. Since it belongs to him, naturally he must leave his mark on everything.

The sound of the door opening brought him back to his senses, and he shook his head in horror. He was not imagining Song Wanting! He just used Song Wanting as an example.