Chapter 71 Happy Birthday

Ren Er doesn't know his real birthday. His current birthday was when Li Long picked him up and applied for his identity certificate to register for residence, so he directly used the day of the day.

But in a sense, that day was like a new life for Ren Er, so it was also a good day worth remembering.

Song Wanting suddenly thought of a question and looked at Ren Er who was lying on the table and immersed in studying: "How did you get your name?"

Ren Er raised his head. The topic came suddenly, but it was not something that needed to be hidden. It happened, but it triggered long-lasting memories in him. He continued to endorse and said: "That was before I went to the orphanage and I was working as a beggar outside."

He said calmly, but every time Song Wanting heard He couldn't help but feel heartbroken and uncomfortable. He looked at Ren Er with distressed eyes. No matter how much he said that he lived a prosperous life and had not experienced any hardships, to be honest, it was hard for him to imagine Ren Er's short twenty-one years. Life, no, it should be said that he had experienced so much suffering in just ten years of life.

Ren Er stopped flipping the book, and his dog eyes fell into memories: "It was winter, it was very cold, I ran behind a door to take shelter from the wind, and when I turned around I saw an old beggar. The old beggar was wearing dirty clothes. A tattered cotton-padded jacket."

He smiled and said, "I was so envious that he had a cotton-padded jacket."

As he said this, he looked towards Song Wanting. When he saw the other person's expression, he said "Hey!" and walked over. Song Wanting held the person on his lap on the chair.

"Don't look like this. It's all over. You still don't know how good and happy I am living every day." Ren Er hugged Song Wanting and swayed comfortably.

"If you do this, I won't say anything."

Song Wanting leaned her head on his shoulder: "You tell me, I want to listen."

Ren Er patted him like a coaxing child: "I just remember that old beggar is thin He looked like a shriveled old monkey, and his hair was even more unruly. He was leaning on the telephone pole, lying on the ground with his feet up, lying in the snow, with his eyes closed intoxicated and chanting, "Stand strong despite all the hardships." Jin, the winds from east to west, north and

south of Ren'er were greatly touched. It turned out that Ren'er's name came from here. He had always thought that the name Ren'er was a bit strange, and it was very easy to pronounce or sound like a person. Little Ren'er - a little person who is cute all of a sudden.

Ren Er recalled the situation at that time: "I didn't understand what he was reciting. When he saw me staring at him, he called me and asked me what I was looking at him for? I thought the sentence he just recited was quite special. , so I asked him for a name."

"He laughed loudly after hearing what I said, and said to me that you will be called Ren Er from now on. After that, he got up and staggered into the snow. Here."

Even now, Ren Er feels that the old beggar is the most handsome person he has ever seen.

Although he was illiterate at the time, he always remembered this sentence. Later, when he had the opportunity to look up the meaning of this sentence, he realized that it was a line in a poem. After reading the explanation, he felt a sense of Feeling...

Song Wanting: "This name suits you very well. This is your destined name. It's very good."

Ren Er lowered his head and looked at him. The relatively strong affection in his eyes seemed to have turned into substance. Yes, this is it . Song Wanting really understood Ren Er's thoughts.