Chapter 9 Brothers in Suffering

inside the car

Ren Er lay obediently on Song Wanting, closed his eyes and fell into a drowsy sleep. Song Wanting had no energy to curse, and after a while, he used his good hand to push Ren Er back to the passenger seat.

During this period, the hand that was removed was so painful that he kept gasping for air.

After sitting up, he lowered his head and saw that the disgust on his face was about to leave his face.

His belly - dirty! He

turned to look at the culprit angrily, and slapped Ren Er twice on the face slightly: "I curse you to never do anything again for the rest of your life!"

He still didn't do anything cruel, Ren Er was unconscious, and he believed that Ren Er was responsible for He's so annoying that whenever he's sober, he won't touch himself.

And if Ren Er didn't drink that glass of wine, he would drink it. If he drank it, it's hard to say what would happen.

Maybe he really got fucked by someone tonight.

Ren Er helped him once, and Song Wanting's eyes flashed, that Wang Weiran actually dared to drug him.

Rolling his eyes, Xiao Ren'er was still in the free viewing mode. Even with all this trouble, the scale was still impressive. He snorted, "People are big people, and here are big people too."

I really want to pick it for him!

When I clean myself with a wet paper towel, I hate it so much that the hands holding the paper towel have orchid fingers.

He just wants to take a shower immediately, but how can Ren Er arrange it? It would definitely not work to just open the car door and kick him out, but he didn't want to send Xiao Ren'er home with his own hands. Just thinking about it gave him goosebumps.

Then he couldn't support such a Ren Er to the hotel, he would be caught.

He took out a cigarette irritably and took two strong puffs. There was only one way.

Enduring the pain, he took off his coat and covered Ren Er. The car got back on the road and finally stopped in his garage. He planned to just leave Ren Er here and get out when he woke up.

He got out of the car in a state of embarrassment. When he closed the car door, he suddenly stopped. His eyes turned and fell back on Ren Er, who was sleeping soundly.

No, this way, when he wakes up tomorrow and sees Xiao Ren'er in free viewing mode, he will know what happened.

This must never happen!

Only he can know what happened tonight!

He held his forehead with one hand, and there was only one word on his face - sorrow.

After staring at Ren Er for five minutes, his expression kept changing. Finally, he walked around to the passenger side with a determined look on his face, gritted his teeth and pulled Ren Er out of the car, staggered into the house, and threw him into the house. on the sofa.

With a pale face, he held the removed hand and went to the kitchen to find disposable gloves.

He came back with a heavy face, put on his gloves, took out the wet wipes, squatted down beside the sofa, tremblingly helped little Ren'er up, and started to clean up carefully.

He wanted to leave no trace behind.

Let everything tonight be a secret that only he knows.

After cleaning up, he felt very suffocated. It was the first time in his 33 years of life that he had suffered such a big loss!

He pinched little Ren'er viciously, and the sleeping Ren Er bowed up in pain and let out a cry of pain. Only then did he feel a little better.

After finishing everything, I took off my gloves and was about to take a breath when the doorbell rang.

He was a little confused about who would come to his house so late. When he came to the door and looked at the smart peephole, Jiang Mian's face was pressed against it, still smiling.

His head froze for a second.

Why did Jiang Mian come?

He saw Jiang Mian holding up the phone, and then his phone rang, and he answered the call in a panic.

"Brother Ting, I saw the lights on in your house when you were far away. Fortunately, you didn't sleep. I finished playing with my friends and was afraid that my mother would check on me. I'm staying at your place tonight. I'm right at the door. "

Song Wanting pursed his lips. Is God going to kill him?

"Brother Ting?"

"Okay, wait a moment, I'll open the door for you." He hung up the phone in a calm tone, hurried back to the sofa and picked up Ren Er, thinking rapidly in his head, Jiang Mian wanted to stay with him, Where is it safe to put it?

Looking up to the second floor, this was the only option.

Ignoring the pain in his hands, he helped Ren Er, who was as heavy as a dead pig, to the second floor and threw him into his room. In this room, Jiang Mian at least had to knock before entering.

Not feeling too relieved, I covered Ren Er with a quilt.

With great difficulty, I changed into a turtleneck, blocking all traces. I ran downstairs quickly, took two deep breaths at the door, wiped the sweat from my forehead, and then opened the door.

Jiang Mian's eyes widened as soon as she saw him, and she asked with probing eyes: "Brother Ting, why is your mouth swollen?"

Song Wanting pretended not to know and touched his lips, thinking for a second and then smiled knowingly: " It must be that the hot pot we had tonight was a bit spicy, you know, I can't eat spicy food."

He calmly asked Jiang Mian to sit down on the sofa.

Jiang Mian nodded, feeling curious: "Brother Ting actually knows how to eat hot pot with spicy soup." But he still felt that something was wrong, and his eyes were fixed on Song Wanting's hand.

"Brother Ting, what's wrong with your hand?"

"I accidentally fell it just now and twisted it a little. It doesn't matter, I'm about to call my personal doctor and ask him to come over and take a look."

Song Wanting answered. A quick and watertight one.

"Brother Ting, call me quickly and don't worry about me." Jiang Mian looked at him worriedly. Brother Ting was actually so irritable sometimes.

While making the phone call, Song Wanting went to the kitchen and got a bottle of drink for Jiang Mian. He was now so nervous that he focused all his attention on the stairs upstairs. He was so observant that he didn't notice Jiang Mian's happy expression. look.

The doctor came quickly, asked him to endure some pain, and pushed his wrist back neatly, reminding him that it was best to move this wrist less recently.

After sending the doctor away, Song Wanting quickly urged Jiang Mian to rest. He finally returned to the room and saw Ren Er sleeping sweetly on his bed. He walked over and kicked his buttocks.

"Tsk." It was quite soft.

Just as he was about to push Ren Er down, the door suddenly opened: "Ting..."

Song Wanting jumped on the bed like a spring, sat directly on Ren Er's waist, leaned back against the head of the bed with his body, and pulled the quilt to pull the two of them. Cover: "Don't turn on the light!"

His roar startled Jiang Mian, who shrank and stood at the door: "What, what's wrong?"

Song Wanting opened his mouth: "Uh... my eyes haven't been feeling well lately, the light is too strong, what else do you have? What's wrong?"

At that moment, Jiang Mian thought she was going to be scolded, so she breathed a sigh of relief, walked to the bed and sat down, patting the quilt with her hand: "Brother Ting put on a thick quilt so early.

Song Wanting's hand fumbled for a while and found Ren Er's mouth, covering it: "Oh, I'm afraid of the cold. What's the matter with you staying up so late?" Jiang

Mian suddenly felt that it would be good not to turn on the light. , so that Brother Ting could not see his expression. He sat at the end of the bed, holding the corner of the quilt, and hesitated: "Brother Ting, I seem to have fallen in love with someone."

Song Wanting lowered his brows, darkly His eyes were very bright and cold. He pressed Ren Er's hand unconsciously and increased his strength, and his tone became calmer: "Is it Ren Er?"

Jiang Mian suddenly raised his head: "Of course not, Ren Er and I are just Friend, and the person I like is a girl." He lowered his head shyly: "I didn't know whether I liked a boy or a girl before, but I met her and I liked her."

This is definitely Song Wanting's experience. The worst night was when he heard Jiang Mian say that he liked someone else, and there was a nasty guy next to him. His wrist still hurts to this day.

"Brother Ting, I have always regarded you as my brother. I only told you this matter. What do you think I should do? Do you want to confess?" Jiang Mian looked at Song Wanting in confusion, waiting for him to tell her Give me some pointers.

But - "Brother Ting, I feel that you are so tall today."

Song Wanting felt Ren Er start to struggle, and then he was surprised to take his hand away: "Well, my back has been uncomfortable recently, so I put it on After hearing this

, Jiang Mian summarized what was wrong with Song Wanting in this short period of time: "Brother Ting, I think you can start drinking wolfberry water."

Song Wanting raised his chin slightly and looked at it. Sharp, in fact, Jiang Mian doesn't seem too cute, and is almost as annoying as Ren Er.

"Okay, I will give it a try. Regarding the issue you just mentioned, I think it still depends on you. Adults should be responsible for their own emotional decisions, but there is one thing..."

"Which point?"

Song Wanting smiled. Sly: "You must not tell Ren Er about this. He is single and is particularly envious of other people having partners, so don't tell him, and don't tell him that you have someone you like. Just let him think that you are the same as him." They are all single. "

He must die with Ren Er, and he will make Ren Er die even more miserably!

Let him continue to circle around Jiang Mian like a fool, and then give him a fatal blow.

Let him squeal!

Let him attack you!

Let him take advantage!

It was really refreshing just thinking about it, so refreshing that even the fact that Jiang Mian liked someone else didn't make him that unhappy anymore.

Jiang Mian nodded thoughtfully: "Brother Ting, your relationship with Ren Er is indeed very good. Okay, I will listen to Brother Ting and think carefully about making your own decision. You can rest."

Jiang Mian had just left. , Song Wanting jumped out of bed and quickly locked the door.

After taking a careful shower and coming back, he kicked Ren Er out of bed and lay down tiredly. He stared at the roof intently. Jiang Mian fell in love with someone else... He

smiled bitterly and regarded himself as his brother.

When I turned over and saw Ren Er on the ground, I felt a lot more balanced. There was a brother in trouble.

There was nothing to say all night.

The next day, Ren Er opened his eyes in a daze. He felt a splitting headache and his whole body was exhausted, as if he had worked hard all night. He wanted to move his muscles and bones, but after moving a few times, he could not lift his hands or feet. Didn't even lift it up.

My eyes gradually cleared up and I looked around. I saw a completely unfamiliar room and it didn't look like a hotel.

The windows were wide open, letting in the autumn breeze.

His hands were tied behind his back and his feet were tied.

Kidnapping?

Just as he was wondering, a voice that was somewhat familiar these days came out: "Wake up."

He tried his best to raise his neck and look across, and sure enough, it was Song Wanting sitting on the chair with his legs crossed.

"Why are you tying me up!" He frowned. He remembered that he went to take revenge last night, but ended up stabbing the other party in his lair. When he was escaping, he met Song Wanting, and the other party helped him. Later, he seemed to have a fever... ...

He just remembers having a fever and feeling uncomfortable.

He sat up with difficulty on his elbows. Being tied up could be said to have touched his minefield. His face was very ugly: "Let me go, don't let me say it a second time."

"Let go of you. " Okay, you just need to promise me that you will never appear in front of me again. If you see me taking a detour, I will let you go."

Ren Er's dog's eyes were full of ferocity, and the bad memories were caused by being tied up. Get up, kept flashing in his head, jumped off the bed, and looked at Song Wanting with lowered eyes dangerously: "I'll say it one last time, let go of me."

Song Wanting blew out smoke rings at him without fear: "Don't fight me fiercely. I want to deal with you in at least a hundred ways."

Ren Er sneered disdainfully: "Your mouth is just like the wind today - it can really blow."

Song Wanting held it in his hand The cigarette burned out quietly, and his light-colored eyes were brewing a storm: "Your mouth is just like the ten o'clock menu section - really cheap."