Chapter 54 The more you look at honest people

Ren Er doubted his own ears, how could he become a pervert even though he was so good? "What I'm talking about is that before we got along, I tied you up one time and I found on you..."

The more he spoke, the less confident he became. Could it really be him? When did this happen?

He quickly searched the memories in his brain.

Song Wanting could finally take a break. He really couldn't compare to the young man's physical strength. If he hadn't been more careful, he could have been with him every night.

If he continued like this, would his lifespan be shortened? .

Ren Er didn't think about it, but he traced the timeline of the medicinal wine he drank and the time he tied up Song Wanting. He drank the medicinal wine first and then tied up Song Wanting.

Song Wanting said they kissed when he was drinking.

So that night was more than just kissing.

He recalled the body he saw when he tied up Song Wanting. It could even be described as horrific, otherwise he would not have called that person a pervert.

But he didn't expect that the pervert was himself.

"Song Wanting, how many things did you hide from me? What did I do to you that night?" Ren Er took Song Wanting into his arms. Although he was a pervert, he was also angry. Song Wanting hid it from him. There are so many things.

Moreover, he had scolded this pervert in front of Song Wanting countless times. Song Wanting must have felt extremely happy at that time.

Song Wanting thought to himself, except that you didn't do it until the end, you basically did everything else.

"It's just like what you saw, that's what you did." Song Wanting thinks it's quite interesting now that he thinks about it. At first, he really wanted to beat anyone to death if he touched him. Now the two of them can say Really connected.

The development of relationships between people is really magical.

Ren Er thought about the relationship between him and Song Wanting at that time. It could be said that they disliked each other and attacked each other. At that time, Song Wanting really hated him, and he could feel it.

But when he thought about Song Wanting, who hated him so much and was so spoiled by him, he was too embarrassed to tell anyone, so he could only swallow his breath.

Song Wanting must have been depressed to death at that time.

He couldn't help laughing, and deliberately teased Song Wanting: "Did you cry secretly?"

Song Wanting glared at him and really recalled it. He didn't seem to be crying, but he remembered something that made him angry: "You hit me then."

Ren Er was so shocked that his eyes almost popped out: "Impossible!" His voice rose an entire octave. Although he didn't remember anything about that night, he definitely wouldn't hit him. By Song Wanting.

Song Wanting snorted, raised her hand and handed it to him: "You took off my wrist." Before Song Jiaojiao completely left the scene, she whispered again: "It hurts..."

Ren Er looked at his wrist, blinked a few times, and everything in his head suddenly came together, and it suddenly dawned on him that Song Wanting had been talking to him about the pain in his hand that night when he was drunk at his door.

It turned out to be his fault.

Guilty, he held Song Wanting's hand and kissed his wrist twice: "I was wrong, you bastard. How could I attack such a beautiful wrist? Just hit me."

He held up Song Wanting's hand . Ting's hand touched his face a few times: "After the beating, you have to forgive me and let us forget about this matter."

Song Wanting pinched his small breasts twice, successfully removing the question he just asked. Fooled over.

The two of them warmly enjoyed the first snow of this winter.

Ren Er started the second stage of training the next day. Wang Gui arranged for someone to take him. This person had a contract that was being negotiated. It was a small contract, which could be used to train Ren Er and let him follow it through. process.

Of course, he doesn't just follow, he also participates in it, including making decisions.

"Yang Yuan, if you think there is anything wrong with me or if you have any problems, just mention it to me. We can discuss it carefully without giving me face or anything. Let me tell you what it is. This is also the first project you have been responsible for in the company. , I hope we can capture him perfectly."

Ren Er took the initiative to chat with his new partner, a young man who looked a bit old-fashioned. His attitude was friendly and open, hoping to bring the two of them closer as quickly as possible. Relationship.

This project must be successful, and the key to success is Yang Yuan.

He is not an arrogant person, and he does not think that just by memorizing the information, he can sweep through everything and become a big boss in the business circle.

You still have to rely on Yang Yuan.

Yang Yuan held up the frame and said seriously: "Don't worry, I won't do that. I will only do things that are beneficial and useful to the project."

What he said was really rude.

Ren Er understood that he was not looking at being old-fashioned, this person should be really old-fashioned, but he didn't care that it would be good for the company to have such employees, so he nodded: "That's good."

In the next few days, he said that every day Staying in the company and working overtime with Yang Yuan, getting information and contracts, this is completely different knowledge from the information he memorized.

At best, he understood what Yang Yuan wrote in these materials. As for other things, he really didn't know anything about it, including how to set prices.

But if you don't understand, you can learn. In order to become a mature man that Song Wanting can appreciate, he now not only wears suits all day long and does superficial things.

He was really trying hard, even a little shameless. Regardless of whether Yang Yuan was annoyed or not, he would ask questions clearly if he didn't understand anything, and even take notes to remember it.

She worked overtime with him without slacking off, followed him everywhere, and she and Song Wanting didn't even exchange a few words for the past few days.

The two of them stayed up until there was no one in the company. When it was 11 o'clock, Yang Yuan packed up his things: "It's almost done. We will just do some final checking tomorrow. Let's go here today."

Ren Er said . Yawning and stretching: "Okay, thank you for your hard work. See you tomorrow."

The two came down from upstairs. As soon as the elevator door opened, Ren Er saw that he had put on thick cotton clothes and a scarf to wrap himself tightly. Really, Song Wanting has gained a lot of weight.

In winter, he would wear thick cotton clothes to keep warm unless he was attending formal occasions. If he hadn't been so tall, he would have turned into a ball.

Ren Er, who had been talking about how exhausted he was in the elevator before, immediately jumped three heights in front of him when he saw him. His hands in his coat pockets stretched out to open the coat, and then held it open. Song Qiuqiu held him in his arms and added another layer of clothes: "Why are you here? It's so cold and so late. You are not allowed to come out again."

"Let me see if you have caused any trouble to anyone." Song Wanting smiled and looked at Yang Yuan: "Hello, I am his boyfriend. He didn't delay your work time." He

looked at Yang Yuan carefully. After looking it over, he looked a bit dull and not as good-looking as himself. When the elevator opened, the distance between the two of them was not too far or too close.

Too close is wrong, too far is too deliberate.

And he came without saying hello. After careful calculation in his mind, he just came to care about the silly dog ​​not to be deceived.

Not for any other reason.

Yang Yuan's answer was still serious and he couldn't tell whether it was polite or rude: "Although he often asks questions which does waste some time, but Mr. Wang said that teaching him is also one of my tasks, so it doesn't count as causing me trouble. "I'm going home. Goodbye."

It was a joy to leave.

Song Wanting: ...

He has never met anyone with this kind of personality. He stared at Yang Yuan's back curiously, and then his boss habit kicked in: "Is he like this when he meets customers?"

It's just hard for him to imagine what kind of customers would accept this. Being frank and direct is a good thing, but it depends on the person, the place, and the job.

Ren Er nodded: "Absolutely, but the voice will be lower and the shoulders will be lowered a little." He rubbed Song Wanting's head: "Mr. Song, I'm hungry, please touch my belly. His muscles were all shrunken. "

It's so pitiful for him.

Song Wanting touched it secretly, then frowned and touched it carefully, then raised his head and looked at him: "Why does it feel a lot softer? Are you fat?"

Ren Er was indeed a bit fatter . , but that little bit of flesh grows very quickly, and it grows on the cheeks that lost weight before.

However, he was still a little unsure when he heard what Song Wanting said. He couldn't be fat, as it would affect his image too much. Moreover, Song Wanting scratched and stretched his abdominal muscles when he was fine. He obviously liked it.

Song Wanting was just joking at first, but the bastard took it seriously. He didn't even eat the midnight snack he had prepared for him when he got home. After taking a bath, he listened to the gurgling sound coming from Ren Er's stomach.

"Hey, I'm not fat. I'm kidding you. Go and eat quickly. You can't be hungry now when you're growing." Song Wanting didn't expect that he would find a boyfriend who was still growing.

I want to drag him to the restaurant.

Ren Er held the big dinosaur stuffed doll and said, "No! I don't want to eat! I'm just fat!"

Song Wanting couldn't drag him and sat down next to him: "Are you stupid? Take a look at your The abdominal muscles are not in good shape. Go and eat quickly."

Ren Er opened his clothes and took a look but still didn't move: "Although they are still there, if I continue to eat like this, they will disappear. You will dislike me."

"No, even if you only have one abdominal muscle, I will still like you."

The dog looked at him with disbelief: "Unless you promise me, I will become fat. You have to get fat with me, or I won't eat."

Song Wanting could only coax him out of trouble: "Okay, okay, I'll get fat with you."

Ren Er then got up and said, "Then you will do it later. You want to eat with me."

So Song Wanting, who doesn't eat late night snacks, had a late night snack with him.

The next day, Ren Er and Yang Yuan saw that the client had successfully signed the contract, and happily returned to the company to report to Li Long and Wang Gui.

He told Song Wanting about this matter again in the evening, and he was in high spirits. He had always thought that this was a world far away from him, but this success, although it was only a small contract, still gave him hope. Maybe As long as he works hard, he can become a very good person, a person truly worthy of Song Wanting.

Moreover, Song Wanting praised him and kept praising him all night long.

But something unexpected happened to the contract the next day. After the contract was signed, the other party came to the company to meet with Li Long to enhance their relationship. During the conversation, the two discovered that they had different understandings of the content of the contract.

Li Long has not read this contract, it was all given to Ren Er and Yang Yuan, and all his knowledge of this contract comes from them.

When Ren Er confirmed the contract, he found that some of the figures on it were different from those given to him by Yang Yuan. The two of them had discussed this issue at the beginning and unanimously decided that there was no need to make too many concessions on it.

Li Long: "What on earth is going on?"

Yang Yuan lowered his head: "Sorry, I...I don't know clearly. The final contract was printed by Vice President Ren. I..."

He said with a clear voice It was hard to tell, and Ren Er frowned in confusion.