Chapter 34 Reconciliation

In Ren Er's bedroom, Song Wanting's personal doctor Liu Zhou was squatting on the ground, treating the wound on Ren Er's hand. Song Wanting stood beside the bed and looked at Ren Er sleeping in the cabinet.

It's a bit strange why he went to sleep in the cupboard.

Ren Er's eyes rolled twice under his red and swollen eyelids, and he opened his eyelids. He was still a little confused. His subconscious reaction was to shrink back and hide.

The dog's eyes were full of panic and fear, and his head hit the mezzanine of the cabinet, making a thud.

"Ren Er, it's me."

Ren Er froze, his broad back huddled in the corner of the cabinet, his head was suppressed by the sandwich, and his eyes were raised to look at Song Wan like a frightened little animal. Looking at Ting, one can't help but feel a pity for him from the bottom of his heart.

The moment he saw Song Wanting, he looked a little confused and murmured softly: "I'm dreaming again..." The

white dead skin on his chapped lips made him even more pitiful.

What Song Wanting regrets most now is letting him leave that day. Sometimes he feels that it's not that he is always soft-hearted towards Ren Er, but that he always inadvertently reveals his vulnerability and defensiveness that makes people feel distressed.

That's another side completely different from his body type and his personality.

He knelt down and said, "It's me, you weren't dreaming."

Ren Er stared at him carefully, his consciousness seemed to be clearer, because he didn't dare to look at Song Wanting anymore, and he lowered his gaze with guilt and self-blame.

Liu Zhou put down Ren Er's hand and stood up with his numb legs: "Okay, this hand must not touch the water this week, and you must apply medicine properly every day."

Song Wanting still wanted to answer him correctly first, He looked away from Ren Er and stood up: "Sorry to trouble you."

Liu Zhou smiled and looked at the two of them with worse expressions: "It's okay, and you need to have a good rest."

Song Wanting He nodded, sent him out and returned to the room. Ren Er was still in the cabinet and hadn't come out.

He sat down by the bed. Although he felt sorry for him, he didn't intend to spoil him. He actually made himself like this. He was 21 years old, not 2+1 equals 3 years old.

"Still not coming out yet."

Ren Er crawled out slowly, his head lowered, his hands hanging in front of him, his fingertips pinched together and he kept picking at them, like a child who made a mistake and was waiting to be punished, murmuring. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to collect the body for you."

Song Wanting was really rude. She stared at him and sighed helplessly: "Go take a shower. It stinks so much. I won't take a shower." You are not allowed to come out when you are young, and you cannot touch the water with that hand. If you dare to touch it, you will be responsible for the consequences."

After Ren Er was stunned for two seconds, he turned and walked towards the door.

Song Wanting: "Get the clothes!" He

turned around like a top, took out the clothes from the cabinet and went to take a shower.

Song Wanting took off his coat, walked from the bedroom to the living room and crossed his arms in disdain. After a heavy groan, he rolled up his sleeves and started working.

First, he picked up all the beer bottles and put them in the beer box, and then started to pack away the leftover meals that Ren Er had eaten.

In the bathroom, Ren Er stood dumbly under the showerhead, turned on the switch, and the cold water shocked him. He suddenly raised his head and his eyes finally had some light.

Song Wanting is here...Song Wanting is here!

He quickly ran to the door and put his ear to it. He heard that it was quite lively outside and wondered what Song Wanting was doing.

Isn't he angry with himself? Has he forgiven himself?

Thinking of this possibility, he walked around in circles excitedly for several times, and then put his head against the door. It was quiet outside, and he was a little panicked. Song Wanting was gone?

Thinking of this, he opened the door anxiously.

Song Wanting, who happened to come out of his room, looked him up and down: "Why don't you take off your clothes when you take a shower?"

Ren Er turned to look at him, and after making sure that he was not gone, his tense body relaxed.

Song Wanting has become thinner and haggard. He was already a bit thin, with no extra flesh on his body, and now his bones are showing a bit.

His face didn't look very good, there was no blood, and his eyes were still a little green.

Is he having a hard time these days?

Song Wanting was holding four or five wine bottles in his hand: "You're stupid, hurry up and take a shower."

Ren Er slurred twice, and his hand holding the door was clenched tightly, as if his feet were rooted to the ground.

Song Wanting understood him clearly: "I'm not leaving, go in." He walked towards the living room with a bottle of wine, and there was the sound of the door closing behind him and then the sound of rushing water.

By the time Ren Er came out of the shower, he had tidied up the room and put on his coat again: "Go to the supermarket."

Ren Er threw away the towel he was wiping his head with and followed him obediently. He stepped on his heel several times. Every time he stepped on it, he looked at Song Wanting in shock and stepped back a little, but then he pressed up against him again after not even taking two steps.

Song Wanting felt as if he had adopted an oversized dog.

Still a super clingy dog.

Ren Er watched Song Wanting buy some pots and pans, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, and bought some vegetables and meat. Could it be that he wanted to eat the food he cooked, so he came to find him?

After returning home, Song Wanting saw that Ren Erza was not coming out of the kitchen. He acted as if he wanted to cook, so he quickly went in and kicked people away: "Go and send down all the garbage piled outside."

Ren Er took a second . Without delay, he ran out quickly and delivered all the seven or eight cases of beer that he drank. When he came back, he could smell the fragrant aroma of vegetables as soon as he opened the door.

He froze at the door and turned to look at the kitchen. Song Wanting was cutting something on the cutting board. Even when he was cooking, his posture was very elegant and good-looking. He didn't bow his back too much, he only leaned forward slightly and lowered his head. The head and neck stretched out into slender curves, and the blue ribbon hanging from the apron was very watery. The belt around the waist was tied tightly to outline the slender waist.

The pot next to it was still steaming out.

The warm light from the kitchen fell on him, and his whole body was glowing, a light that made Ren Er feel at ease.

When Song Wanting added the chopped side dishes to the soup pot, he noticed Ren Er: "I'm back. Come back and tidy up your room. Change all the sheets and quilts. Then sweep and mop the floor."

He said . While talking, he was busy.

Ren Er actually didn't want to leave. Song Wanting looked really good cooking, but he had to be obedient, so he returned to the room and quickly packed up.

While he was sweeping and mopping the floor, Song Wanting was cooking in the kitchen. He would look back at Song Wanting from time to time, and he would keep standing there, accompanied by the increasingly fragrant aroma of vegetables and the heat from the rice cooker. The mist is on the roof.

The sky outside the window is dark, but the stars are brightly lit.

For the first time, Ren Er felt that his house was a home.

Song Wanting washed his hands, turned around to check Ren'er's progress, and saw him holding a mop in the middle of the living room, looking at him in a daze.

She hooked her hand at him and said, "Come here."

Ren Er walked towards him as if he was possessed. Song Wanting pursed his lips and snickered. It was so cute, so cute that he wanted to get a real large dog. .

He picked up the chopsticks and picked up the hand-shredded beef he mixed: "Try it, I don't know if it suits your taste."

Ren Er lowered his eyes and looked at the beef that was about to be delivered to his mouth. Is Song Wanting trying to feed him?

A little unsure, he glanced at Song Wanting. Song Wanting smiled like a fox and shook his chopsticks: "It's not poisoned."

Ren Er immediately opened his mouth and almost bit off a piece of the chopsticks.

"How is it?"

Ren Er nodded vigorously.

Song Wanting's smile became even happier, his eyelids sank and then raised: "It seems that our tastes can be eaten together, it's great." After saying that, he turned around in a hurry.

The hand that picked up the pot lid shook, and he slowly exhaled. Did he say it too obviously? Would it scare him?

He should be able to understand that the translation of his words is, we are a good match.

Song Wanting was serving the dishes, his head was spinning and his face turned red with embarrassment. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that what he said was too direct.

He figured it out after going through this.

He likes Ren Er.

He had been thinking about him for the past half month, and he thought he could simply forget about him, but he couldn't.

During this half month, he kept trying to convince himself of all the troubles that might happen if the two of them got together.

But he found that he was willing to take these risks if he was with Ren Er.

He has fallen into his trap, he can't just lie down and hang out, he has to bury himself in his trap.

He had to make Ren Er like him too.

But until Ren Er likes him, he can't say it directly.

Otherwise, he will be rejected. There is really no place for his 33-year-old face.

Ren Er scratched his cheek and realized that there was nothing wrong with Song Wanting's sense of taste. So what happened that day?

"Bring the dishes up, let's eat."

After the two sat down, Ren Er looked at the three dishes and one soup on the table. They all looked delicious. His eyes stopped on the plate of chicken, and there was not a piece of it. The meat has skin.

The white rice in my hand is crystal clear and exudes heat.

The emotions he had been suppressing since seeing Song Wanting burst out at this moment, and he quickly lowered his head, tears dripping into the rice, but when it was eaten in his mouth, it was not sour at all, it just felt very sweet.

He was afraid that he would cry loudly, so he took a big mouthful of rice and stuffed his mouth full.

Song Wanting noticed him and put a piece of chicken into his bowl: "Eat slowly." He didn't say much. Sometimes what people need is not comfort, but you to accompany him silently and let him calm down his emotions. All released.

Ren Er devoured meat and ate, and in the end he burst into tears so hard that he couldn't eat anymore. He threw down his rice bowl, turned around, and rushed over to hug Song Wanting.

It shook Song Wanting's chair.

Song Wanting hugged him with her backhand and stroked him from his head to his back.

Although he knew that Ren Er was not a person who bleeds and sheds no tears, he was also very capable of crying. He cried and ran away from his house that day. He imagined him crying and running at the same time.

It was really distressing at first, but later I found it a bit funny.

Ren Er put his head on Song Wanting's shoulder: "Song Wanting, are you not angry with me?"

"Tell me, why were you so angry that day? Why did you say that others can't touch me?"

Ren Er said. He raised his nose and said with a thick nasal voice: "Because you are mine."

Song Wanting stopped stroking his hand. He heard his heart make a heavy sound, which made him feel a little dizzy. He tentatively said: " What am I... yours?"

Ren Er immediately remembered what Gauss and the others said in the group that day, and raised his head to look at Song Wanting: "Am I... my future younger brother?"

He raised his voice in question.

Song Wanting lowered his brows slightly and cursed a silly dog ​​in his heart.

Ren Er quickly explained: "But you are definitely not my younger brother. We are both the boss." He nodded with certainty.

Song Wanting snorted and said with a smile: "Thank you."

Ren Er looked shy. Unfortunately, without the small breasts, his cuteness was reduced by 30%. He looked at Song Wanting expectantly: "Are we reconciled?"

Although Song Wanting was very angry, he...

nodded seriously: "Yes."

Ren Er was completely happy, but Song Wanting was a little resentful, and he quickly thought about it in his mind. new plan.

"By the way, I'm free these days. I invited your friend to go horse riding. I think it's better to go directly to the grassland than to the horse farm, so you can set a time and we can set off as soon as possible."

He ate a piece of meat with confidence , the Internet says that travel can best promote the development of relationships.

"They are available at any time!" Ren Er was very excited: "Then are we going to take a plane?"

Song Wanting nodded.

Ren Erbi gestured: "Just like the kind on TV where people sit in rows and sit next to each other?"

Song Wanting looked at him expectantly: "The kind you want to sit in?"

"There are other kinds of seats. Plane? Helicopter? Helicopter can't fly, right?"

Song Wanting thought about his private plane: "No, that's it."

Ren Er spent the next meal talking to him about the plane and horse riding. , as if I wanted to finish what I had said for more than half a month to him at once.

It's past ten o'clock.

Ren Er's eyes started to be haunted again. He wanted Song Wanting to stay, but he felt that Song Wanting would not dare to sleep with him anymore.

Song Wanting: "It's too late, I'll sleep at your place today."

Ren Er's eyes widened, and he ran to the bedroom to get a quilt before he could even agree: "Okay, you sleep in the bedroom, and I sleep on the sofa."

Song Wanting Ting really wants to give him a kick. It wasn't you who slept with me before.

"The sofa is so small that you can't even lie down on it. It's not like we haven't slept together before. Let's sleep together." He said it as naturally as possible.

Ren Er hesitated a little: "You, you're not afraid?"

Song Wanting went over and took the quilt from his hand and walked towards the bedroom: "When have I ever been afraid of you?"

He stuffed the quilt into the cabinet and walked from there. Ren Er found a short-sleeved shirt among the pile of clothes. He was about to look for shorts when he stopped. What shorts are you wearing? He doesn't need shorts!

A glint flashed in his eyes: "Ahem, lend me a pair of underwear."

Ren Er flipped over: "I don't have any new ones, they are all worn by me." He picked up the one he thought was the best and handed it over. Past: "Do you want to wear it?"

Song Wanting's reason came out again: at least wear some underwear.

But now Song Wanting was overwhelmed by the emotions that had been suppressed for half a month, and he was happy because of the sudden enlightenment of his determination.

What's more, he is a decisive and decisive businessman. After passing the difficult point in his heart, he will show his ability.

Catching a 21-year-old kid is not easy.

So he lost his mind and said: "Forget it, I can't wear yours." Although he didn't want to admit it, he and Ren Er were really not of the same size.

"I'm going to take a shower."

After Song Wanting took a shower, he pondered at the door for a long time before he had the courage to go out. But when he returned to the room, Ren Er was not there. He turned around in confusion and didn't find anyone behind him. Suddenly, he had an idea. In a flash, he turned back to the bedroom.

Ren Er in the cabinet suddenly saw a pair of long, slender, white legs suddenly burst into view. He had never seen such beautiful legs. The flesh was very tight, but because the whiteness diluted the sense of strength, it looked very Soft, the knees are still pink.

Song Wanting bent over: "What are you doing here?"

Ren Er raised his eyes in panic: "My bed is too small, you can sleep on it, I can sleep here."

Song Wanting grinded his back molars and pressed After getting angry, he stepped back and sat down on the edge of the bed, folding his legs out of habit.

Ren Er's pupils suddenly dilated, there was nothing, empty!

"It's so strange to have a person sleeping in the cupboard. Come out quickly and wash up, then come back and sleep on the bed." Song Wanting emphasized his tone.

Ren Er had just reconciled with him and didn't dare to make him angry. He hurried out and washed up as quickly as possible and ran back, then stopped suddenly at the door.

Song Wanting was lying on his side, with one long leg hanging out of the quilt. The short sleeves on his body were wrinkled and moved up a little, so that they did not completely cover his buttocks.

So Ren Er saw most of it. His Adam's apple made several buzzing sounds, and his hands tightened little by little, as if they were not holding air.

Song Wanting closed her eyes tightly, feeling anxious, but she still had some doubts. Would 0 be interested in 1's butt?

He really has no experience and plans to take time to learn online in the future.

"Song Wanting?"

Ren Er shouted softly, but Song Wanting didn't respond at all. He seemed to be asleep. He cleaned his room and cooked for himself today, so he must be tired.

Ren Er thought about putting his hand on the light switch, but couldn't push it down. It was so beautiful, white, round and thick.

Like a perfectly served steamed bun, he licked the itchy tips of his teeth and swallowed again.

Song Wanting, who was hanging out in the air, could hardly hold on any longer! This was far more shameful than he imagined!

Why don't you just tell Ren Er that you like him? If he refuses, then you can give up.

But it's embarrassing to be rejected...

No!

He must make Ren Er like him, and he already likes him!

His habit allowed him to initiate a one-sided contest against Ren Er.

Maybe he should turn over, he is 1 after all.

But...

he can't compare to Ren Er.

I don't know how long it took, but Song Wanting was really about to fall asleep, and the lights in the room finally went out.

He blinked a little confusedly.

Ren Er came to the bedside, carefully grabbed his ankle which could be held with one hand, lifted it up gently, then pulled out the quilt and covered Song Wanting tightly.

Song Wanting woke up: ...

His stubbornness of not admitting defeat almost came back again.

Ren Er lay down next to him and became motionless.

In the darkness, Song Wanting secretly opened one eye and glanced at the distance between the two, then closed his eyes again, groaned and turned over, rolling himself into Ren Er's arms.

He also deliberately kicked Ren Er's leg, but there were obviously pants between him. He had already noticed that Ren Er, a person who still wears short sleeves in autumn, actually wears long pants to sleep. They are not pajamas, but tight. Sweatpants with a tight waist and hems.

Don't know what this habit is.

Ren Er's eyes rolled around in panic, and at this moment, he could even see the question mark on his head.

I heard Song Wanting breathing evenly and sleeping soundly.

After waiting for a while, he carefully turned sideways in the direction of Song Wanting, and held Song Wanting tightly in his arms using his hands and feet as before.

At this moment, both those who were awake and those who pretended to be asleep felt a great sense of satisfaction and peace of mind.

Perhaps, they have longed for this hug for too long.

Song Wanting, who originally wanted to do something, now only feels calm. He has been holding on to his energy for the past half month, staring at the dinosaur puppet every night until almost dawn.

Although Ren Er fell asleep when he was drunk, he woke up from nightmares every time.

They are all tired.

Soon they all fell into a deep sleep, but not long after, the ignorant mobile phone rang. It took a long time to wake them up. Song Wanting touched the mobile phone.

"Boss, are you okay? There's a fire in your house."