Chapter 64 Fishing

Song Wanting was still holding the door handle with one hand, and his brows were slightly lowered. He looked at the three children in front of him who happily came to play with his children...

the corners of his mouth raised. A hint of a meaningful smile: "Come in first."

He gave way to the door. Although he didn't like other people entering his home, they were Ren Er's good friends, and he was very happy to travel with them last time. Pleasant, and Gauss also helped Ren Er a lot when he was in danger last time.

So Song Wanting had a good impression of these people, and they were all easy to get along with.

"Ren Er has something to go out and will be back in a while. There is a game room here with the games you played together before. You can wait for him while playing."

Gauss had been here once and was very calm. Li Shan and the little fat man were just like each other. When Grandma Liu entered the Grand View Garden, she looked left and right curiously and sighed from time to time.

Following Song Wanting step by step to the game room, Li Shan opened his mouth in disbelief: "Brother Song, your home actually has a game room."

Song Wanting smiled, of course the game room is prepared for Ren Er, Ren Er When I was recuperating, I relied on this game room to stay at home.

However, Ren Er has stopped playing games since joining the company. He still admires Ren Er for this.

"You guys go play, I'll get you some fruit."

The little fat man's eyes lit up when he heard that he had something to eat. Gauss was the one with a little or no eyesight among the three of them. He I just don't dare to let Brother Song work alone, otherwise the boss will definitely teach them a lesson.

So I followed Song Wanting to the kitchen: "Brother Song, I'll do it, you don't need to get involved."

Song Wanting was not polite to him and took out some of each fruit in the refrigerator: "Okay, then you do it, I'll send the drinks over."

He didn't leave even after sending the drinks over. He sat down on the chair and sent a message to Ren Er: Did you have fun?

Ren Er, who was listening to Second Grandpa's speech, saw the message from him and quickly replied: I'm happy.

It was followed by an emoticon of Qiyale.

When Song Wanting looked at this emoticon, he thought of Ren Er smiling happily, but now he wanted to break all his teeth. The bastard actually dared to lie to himself. He was really promising.

So he raised his phone and took a photo of the three people in front of the game console and sent it: They were having a good time.

When Ren Er saw the photo, he was so frightened that he jumped up from his chair. He enlarged the photo and saw that the three of them were at his home!

Damn it!

Why did the three of them get there?

His move startled the old man, and he looked up at him in confusion: "What's wrong?"

Ren Er's eyes wandered, he walked sideways to the old man, took a photo of the two of them, and quickly sent it to Song Wanting Sent it over: I'm at Grandpa Er's place.

Then he explained to the old man: "Wanting."

When the old man heard that this was a post inspection, he didn't say much about the young couple.

Li Shan: "Brother Song, come over and play a game."

Song Wanting looked at Ren Er's reply and took the time to reply to Li Shan: "You guys play first, and I'll take care of some things."

Song: Then let me ask you, how are you doing? You said yes.

Gouzizi: Yes, Grandpa Er and I had a good time.

Gouzizi: You didn't ask me who I was playing with.

Ren Er clicked on his phone quickly: I came first. Second Grandpa hasn't gone to find them yet.

Song Wanting thought about it and Ren Er's explanation was quite reasonable, and he was indeed at Second Grandpa's house. It seemed like a mistake.

I'll go back later . .

Son of a bitch: Thank you Mr. Song for entertaining them, Bobo.

Song Wanting felt that the Bobo behind him was a bit familiar, and he didn't want to come.

Ren Er put down his phone and smiled at the old man: "Okay, go on. "

After all, the old man is Song Wanting's biological grandfather, and he still prefers Song Wanting in his heart, so seeing him being managed so honestly by Song Wanting, I just thought it was okay, not bad.

He took another sip of wine: "Yu Yu. After the fish was gone, the Yinshan couple was really in too much pain at that time. It was their first child that they had raised for 15 years, and suddenly it was gone. The couple couldn't control their pain and emotions, so they turned to Tingting. ..."

The old man let out a long sigh, and Ren Er put down the wine glass in his hand. He was afraid that if he continued to listen to it, he would not be able to help drinking.

"Actually, they were both afraid. If they faced Tingting like this every day during that period, they would He would say something or even do something to hurt Tingting, so he planned to separate from Tingting temporarily and let Tingting move out.

Ren Er blinked twice in confusion: "So Wanting moved out of home when he was 10 years old? " "He added in disbelief: "A 10-year-old child.

The old man nodded: "At first, I just planned to let him go out and live for a while, and wait until everyone's emotions are stable, but after doing some things, it will be difficult to go back to the past. "

Tingting seemed to be a different person after that incident. A year later, he returned home and lived for a while, but every night he would have nightmares as long as he fell asleep, and then he stopped sleeping at all. After that, he took the initiative to propose move out.

"Then they can't just let him live alone as a child. " " Ren Er was a little excited. He always thought that Song Wanting must have grown up very happily. His family was so rich and he was so good. How could his parents not like him?

The old man took another sip of wine: "You haven't done this before. Parents, a biological child is gone, but Tingting is also a biological child, so they can't help but want to be good to him. If they really don't love Tingting, they won't give the company to him, and they won't be afraid of doing something. The thing that hurt Tingting made him move out first, but left him at home to bear their anger.

It's just that when they are nice to Tingting, they feel guilty in their hearts, so they choose the way they are now, giving everything they can to Tingting materially, and then minimizing contact with him, so that they feel like Everyone is sorry, or at least no one is particularly sorry. "

Ren Er fell silent. The old man slowly explained all this in an old voice, which made him seem to understand the behavior of Song Wanting's parents.

He just lowered his head and remained silent for a long time, as if he was following The old man didn't bother him .

He had to figure out what to do on his own.

"Second Grandpa, I think my brother is a very good person. "

The old man thought of Song Wanyu with a face full of love and regret: "He is very sensible. His parents don't have to worry about anything and he is kind to Tingting. After Tingting was born, he coaxed Tingting like a little adult. No one disliked him. He is a very, very kind child."

The old man said, rubbing his eyes: "Maybe he is too good, so God also liked him and picked him up early."

"I remember that Tingting was always pestered when he was a child . Yuyu, Yuyu loves him so much that he goes home after school, which makes the boy from the old Liu family feel jealous of Tingting. It's interesting for a kid."

The old man shook his head and sighed again: "The boy from the old Liu family is also fast this year. It seems that he is 40 and has never been with anyone or been on a blind date. He used to be jealous of Tingting when Yuyu was there. Later, when Yuyu was gone, he abandoned his family's property and joined the Song family after graduation. When Tingting joined the company, he was also very jealous of Tingting. It's like taking care of Tingting, just like becoming a fisherman to protect Tingting. This is also the seed of infatuation. What a pity..."

Ren Er didn't expect that Liu Heyi and Song Wanting's brother still had this kind of relationship. He thought of Liu Heyi and Song Wanting's brother. Heyi was targeting him everywhere, so he wanted to break them up because he felt that he was not suitable as an elder brother.

"His dad once looked for Yinshan and the others, and I was there at the time. His dad took out several candid photos, all taken by Heyi and others. When we saw the appearance of those boys, we were all dumbfounded. Those boys were at least There is something like Yu Yu.

He was only 16 or 7 years old when Yu Yu left, but the feelings he had when he was a teenager stayed with him for a lifetime."

Ren Er felt sour for a moment and was even a little unsure of what the old man meant . After a lifetime, I still lost my life.

There was another moment of silence.

"Second Grandpa, thank you for telling me this."

The old man looked at him. He also felt sorry for this family but they couldn't solve the problem. Maybe Ren'er, an outsider, could make some changes in everything.

"Do what you want to do, and it won't be worse than now."

The old man's words were like a reassurance, which made Ren Er more determined in his mind. After sitting with the old man for a while, he went back.

After arriving home, he heard messy sounds coming from the game room. He took a deep breath and came to the door with a relaxed expression. He was a little surprised when he saw the scene in front of him. Song Wanting was actually sitting there with a serious-looking fat man playing games. There were people behind him. Gauss and Li Shan cheered him on.

He narrowed his eyes and stared at the beer can placed on Song Wanting's left hand, and he actually drank.

He leaned against the door without making a sound, watching Song Wanting move his head closer little by little with great concentration, wanting to get into the screen. His jaw line was tight, probably because he was clenching his back molars, and he was making frantic operations with his hands. .

game over.

The little fat man sighed.

Song Wanting shook his arms excitedly, and then perhaps realized that this action did not fit his image. He rolled his eyes secretly to see if he had noticed him, and finally met Ren Er's eyes at the door.

Ren Er imitated what he had done before, waving his arms and snickering, making Song Wanting blush and glare at him fiercely.

"Boss, you're back!" Gauss and the others finally noticed Ren Er.

Ren Er really wanted to give him a break, which almost made him exposed.

He pushed the three people who gathered around him out of the game room, and then pushed them towards the door: "I don't have time to accompany you today. Brother Song and I have something to do. You guys have fun, so hurry up and leave."

The three of them were already used to it . Being kicked out by Ren Er, he took his things and waved to Song Wanting and left obediently.

Anyway, I met the boss, played games, drank wine and ate fruits. The purpose of this trip was achieved. The little fat man even muttered: "It would be nice if the boss could come back later."

Li Shan nodded in agreement.

The boss today is really a bit redundant.

Song Wanting: "What do we have to do?"

Ren Er tried to keep himself normal but it was a little difficult, so he chose to go back to the game room to clean up and said to Song Wanting: "I just called my mother. In the evening go to eat."