Chapter 30 Who will save me?

Ren Er's pupils swayed, and there emerged another world, a world that he did not want to recall, a world that he sealed in a box and locked with chains.

Now because of his appearance, those memories came flooding back, making his head feel dizzy and his stomach felt extremely uncomfortable.

Song Wanting was attracted by the man's sudden laughter. He was a young man with a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes. He was dressed fashionably, with brow nails and nose nails. His whole person had a very exaggerated feeling. The laughter that accompanies him makes him look crazy.

Something dripped on his head. He raised his head in confusion and was startled by Ren Er's pale face. What dripped down was his cold sweat.

After a while, he was as wet as if he had been fished out of water.

"What's wrong with you?"

Ren Er didn't hear his voice. His ears were filled with the sound of chains rubbing together and those heart-rending mad roars.

Song Wanting put his hand on his wrist: "Ren Er ?"

Ren Er shuddered, and the sounds receded like a tide. The autumn wind blew by and made him calm down, and he said "Huh?" in confusion.

"What's wrong with you?" Song Wanting looked at him worriedly, obviously he was fine just now.

"Ah - I'm fine." Ren Er swallowed, pushed Song Wanting and left here as fast as he could escape.

It's all over, it's all over, he will be fine, he will be fine.

When I was carrying Song Wanting to the car, I even accidentally bumped Song Wanting's plastered foot against the car door because of my restlessness.

Song Wanting pursed her lips and didn't make a sound. After Ren Er also got in the car, he said, "Don't drive yet. You can't get on the road in this state. It's too dangerous."

Ren Er was about to turn the car key when he stopped, and then Unable to move.

Song Wanting lowered his brows. He understood his relationship with Ren Er, and there was no need for the other party to tell him everything, but how could people feel relieved when he was like this?

The Ren Er he knew was a silly young man with a lot of joy.

But what's wrong with him now? It must be a big deal for a character like his to have such abnormal behavior.

"Where's your lollipop? Take it out and eat one."

Ren Er was like a robot that had received instructions, and then he took action. He anxiously touched his pocket and said in a calm tone: "No, I didn't buy it."

His head hit the steering wheel with a pop and became motionless again.

Song Wanting was so shocked that his whole body trembled, and he stared at Ren Er for a long time.

Slender fingers suddenly pressed on Ren'er's head, inserted into his hair, roughly pulled Ren'er's head up, and forced him to face her.

The thick smoke blew from the thin lips towards Ren Er's expressionless face.

As the smoke blew by, Ren Er's eyes finally regained some clarity, reflecting Song Wanting's stern face.

Song Wanting held his head with one hand and put the slender cigarette rod into his mouth again. As his cheeks sunk slightly, the sparks from the cigarette butt quickly burned down.

He put down the cigarette, rounded his lips, shook his head slightly, and slowly blew the cigarette towards Ren Er.

As a person who has not completely quit smoking, he has no will to resist at this moment, and he inhales the smoke vigorously. The smell of nicotine enters the body and anesthetizes some of the pain engraved in the bones.

He narrowed his eyes in intoxication and moved greedily closer to Song Wanting.

The smoke slowly flowed out of Song Wanting's mouth, like a thin sea of ​​clouds, and then was inhaled into Ren Er's body, and circled around his lungs. It was the smell of smoke and Song Wanting's.

Another cigarette was lit, Song Wanting's eyelids were slightly drooped, the light was concentrated in the bottom of his eyes, bright and full of aggression. Although it was not appropriate, he was also a man. Ren Er's squinting and intoxicated look was really real. Yes...

Although the original intention is good, the distance between the two is not ambiguous now, and their noses are about to fight.

The cigarette rod was pressed against Ren Er's lips and held sideways in Song Wanting's mouth.

Ren Er opened his eyes and looked a little more energetic: "Give me one."

Song Wanting took the cigarette away: "No, you are quitting smoking."

He blew the cigarette over again, and the smoke was in the mouth of the two of them. Going back and forth in the middle of the ferry, people who smoke it will feel dizzy, and those who smell it will also feel dizzy.

Ren Er stared at his lips greedily. When Song Wanting took another puff of cigarette and was about to blow it into his face, he grabbed Song Wanting's collar to control him and kissed him at the same time.

The smoke seemed to explode in his mouth. Song Wanting was choked and coughed and couldn't breathe. His face turned red in the blink of an eye.

Ren Er wanted to suck all the smoke out of his mouth, then licked his tongue and searched his gums.

Song Wanting's eyes were moist from being suppressed, but he felt an indescribable excitement. The hand holding Ren Er's head slid down to his neck and hugged him hard.

He didn't want to push Ren Er away but pushed the cigarette through him. Ren Er felt his movement loosen him a little. Their foreheads were pressed together and the cigarette holder was inserted between their lips. They smoked vigorously, While they were kissing wildly, the sparks from the cigarette butt burned their faces, but no one cared.

The taste of nicotine seemed to ignite their nerve endings.

Song Wanting pressed Ren Er's neck several times to try to get himself up higher, but Ren Er pressed him further and further back.

The remaining half of the cigarette fell down because of the two people's dishonesty.

Ren Er leaned half of his body to the passenger side and pressed Song Wanting against the car door. The two of them breathed the last puff of smoke. They fought for each other. Their tongues were their best weapons. They didn't have any Attack the opponent mercilessly and seize your own spoils.

Song Wanting put his hand on Ren Er's neck, and his fingertips went down a little from the collar.

Ren Er's hands were around his waist, rubbing the hem of his shirt out.

When they had not only snatched the smoke but also used up all the air, they separated. The two pairs of eyes looked at each other. They didn't even know why they kissed together.

At first, Ren Er really just wanted to feel the smoke more truly, but later he found that this method made him feel more at ease.

As for Song Wanting, he was completely confused and obsessed, and he followed Ren Er without any future.

Now not only is his sanity back, but his face is also back.

Qiang Zi calmly said: "I finished smoking, are you okay?"

Ren Er nodded, and they found a reason for the kiss again. He retreated to his own position, picked up the half cigarette that fell in the middle, and threw it into the ashtray.

The car sets off.

The car was so quiet that even the sound of heartbeat and breathing turned into noise.

After returning home, Song Wanting looked at the time. It was already one o'clock in the afternoon and they had not eaten yet. There was no takeout app on his phone. He looked at Ren Er who felt normal.

"Let's eat. Do you want to brag about hot pot and barbecue? Is there any takeaway?" It is said that eating meat will make people happy when they are unhappy.

Ren Er went to wash his hands: "You won't order takeout today, I'll cook." After saying that, he went straight to the kitchen, took off the apron hanging on the wall and put it on, then opened the refrigerator and started scanning the ingredients.

Song Wanting wheeled his wheelchair and walked over worriedly: "Can you cook?"

"It's so simple to put the oil, salt, sauce and vinegar together." Ren Er took out all the vegetables from the refrigerator and put them on the cooking table. He pointed at the tomatoes and said, "Fried eggs with tomatoes."

Then he pointed at the broccoli and said, "Fried meat with broccoli."

Finally, he pointed at the pork ribs he took out and said, "Sweet and sour pork ribs. Three dishes are enough for the two of us. ."

Song Wanting thought twice and thought about his previous state. Forget it, let him do whatever he wants to do to make him happy.

So I resisted and didn't stop him.

When he saw two tomatoes cut into eight pieces and it was done, he almost laughed. All he wanted now was to avoid food poisoning.

Ren Er just prepared the ingredients for these three dishes, and the kitchen had already turned into a battlefield. He carefully watched the tutorial on his mobile phone and confidently opened fire and poured oil.

There were still water drops in the pot. As soon as the oil was poured in, it immediately exploded in all directions. Song Wanting was even hit by the collapse a few times when he was so far away, let alone Ren Er, who screamed and quickly retreated: "Song Wanting, Your pot has exploded! "

I want to explode you," Song Wanting muttered in his heart.

After crackling for a while, it finally became quiet. Ren'er was no longer as brave as before. He held the lid of the pot in one hand and the plate of tomatoes in the other. He moved over little by little, leaning his upper body back. Fortunately, he had long arms.

After the tomatoes went in, they made a few more noises.

I have never been so scared in any fight. I turned around and ran away, almost throwing the plate in.

Song Wanting looked at his worthless look with disgust.

But Ren Er's next operation completely stunned him. He took the egg and knocked it on the edge of the pot, then broke the egg in. After a while, he said: "Song Wanting's egg and tomatoes are combined! Why are they not one piece?" One piece."

Song Wanting: God, please save me.

The situation after that was even more tragic, but Ren Er insisted on cooking these three dishes, and stood at the table with pride and wiped his forehead: "I'm going to serve the rice."

He turned on the rice cooker, his face froze with pride, and said He looked left and right while holding the rice cooker: "Song Wanting, let me tell you something."

Song Wanting looked at the garbage on the table: "Say."

"I forgot to cook."

Song Wanting looked at him in surprise. : "Really! Then we don't have to..." Suddenly remembering that he couldn't be happy, he immediately changed his tone and said with regret: "Then we can't eat. We only eat salty vegetables."

"It doesn't matter, cooking is fast. Yes, we can eat it later."

Song Wanting: ...

He even lost his mind because he wanted to escape from reality.

He gave a forced smile: "Okay, let's wait for a while."

After the rice was cooked, Ren Er heated the dishes again, so the originally dark dishes turned into charred dishes.

Song Wanting suspected that Ren Er might not have good eyesight. Otherwise, how could he look at the poisonous items on the table and confidently look at himself expectantly.

Ren Er picked up a piece of ribs for him and said, "Try it."

Song Wanting didn't know why he wanted to eat this kind of thing, but he just picked up the ribs and put it in his mouth. Fortunately, he was good at bluffing people without changing his expression.

Ren Er couldn't wait to ask: "How do you feel?"

Song Wanting considered the words and swallowed the thing that was irritating his throat: "The taste of charcoal grilling is very distinctive."

Ren Er proudly smoothed the hair that fell from his temples. , and put in another piece of broccoli.

"Try this again."

"Well, the texture is crispy and unique."

"Another piece of tomato."

"The front part is slightly sweet, the middle part is salty, and the back part is slightly bitter. The taste is very artistic."

Ren Er was praised for her small breasts The fat was red, and he waved his hand and patted Song Wanting coquettishly: "Hey, it's not as exaggerated as you said. It's just a dish and it's an art. I'll just stir-fry it and eat."

Ren Er Finally he took a bite, and his expression suddenly became subtle. At this moment, he seemed to see the revolving door of his life.

No, why does Song Wanting think it tastes delicious?

Is there something wrong with his sense of taste?

Ah -

then if that's the case, will it hurt him if I show it?

Song Wanting chewed the rice and stared at him like a thief. It's time to realize how unpalatable your fried dishes are. Don't hold on, let's give up ordering takeout.

Ren Er struggled to swallow what was in his mouth, but no, he couldn't show it. Thinking of Song Wanting's kindness to him, he could never open his wounds.

Squeezing out a smile: "Haha, it's so delicious."

Song Wanting almost choked to death on the rice in his mouth. There is definitely something wrong with Ren Er!

So the two of them really ate these things. After eating, they both wilted and looked not very good. They each found a comfortable place to lie down.

Fortunately, there was no food poisoning.

When going to bed at night, Ren Er remembered that he and Song Wanting slept together last night, but he didn't have nightmares today. They should sleep on their own.

He wandered on the floor and sat in the chair again, not wanting to go back to his bunk.

Song Wanting leaned on the bedside, flipping through the pages of the book in his hand without reading a single word. Ren Er probably wouldn't come over, there was no reason...

The two of them just spent and glanced at it, and saw that the time was up to 12 point.

Song Wanting put down the book: "I fell asleep."

Ren Er had no choice but to turn off the lights and go back to his bunk holding his big dinosaur. After a while, he really fell asleep.

He saw that the competition platform, which was later stained with blood but could not be washed away, was still new.

There were torches lit next to them, and scary faces were sitting on the outer viewing platform, shouting: "Strangle him! Kill him! Beat him to death!"

A frail little boy walked up to the stage. Have a pair of beautiful eyes.

And he walked onto the stage from the other side. The world was spinning, and every object was unclear, including the little boy's expression.

Suddenly he was back in the cage.

A young voice sounded: "My grandma said that God will save the good people and punish the bad people."

Blood flowed from the table, some people were laughing crazily, and some were cursing angrily.

"I am no longer a kind person, and God will not come to save me."

The chains rubbed on the ground, and the whip was waving in the air.

"I don't believe in God anymore. God didn't save me when I was good. He punished me when I became bad. I believe in you. You are my God. Only you can help me." The

blazing fire swallowed everything, everyone They are all running around.

"Don't leave! You can't leave me! Falling with me is our destination! The outside is not our world!"

"No, it's not..."

Ren Er's muttering woke up Song Wan, who was not sleeping soundly. Ting, he sat up and looked at Ren Er. The other person's body seemed to be twitching and shaking.

"Ren'er."

He shouted softly for fear of scaring him, but Ren'er didn't wake up, so he had to raise his voice: "Ren'er!"

Ren'er opened his eyes suddenly, turned over neatly, and got down on all fours. He looked at Song Wanting like a wild beast.

Those eyes full of vigilance and fear turned soft and pitiful the moment they recognized Song Wanting.

He jumped onto the bed with a swish, opened the quilt and got in from the end of the bed, climbed up to Song Wanting's waist, and hugged him tightly with both hands and feet.

Song Wanting's heart was pounding and he was a little frightened, but he felt Ren Er was shaking.

I want to lift the quilt.

"Don't lift it!" Ren Er suddenly shouted, holding him tighter.

He sat there and thought for a while, then moved little by little into the quilt. It was so dark that nothing could be seen. Ren Er rested on his arm and buried her head in his chest.

Breathing is like a broken bellows, revealing the heaviness of being overwhelmed.

He didn't know what kind of nightmare would scare him like this, but something serious must have happened to Ren Er somewhere that he didn't notice today.

He didn't know how to comfort him, so he stroked his head again and again.

Ren Er couldn't feel completely at ease holding him through his clothes. He wanted to feel the body temperature directly, the body temperature of a normal living person. He wanted to touch his smooth back, a back without any scars.

"I want to touch your back directly."

Song Wanting was silent for this sudden request for a second and said, "Okay."