Painful pleasure

🦋

Nicholas and Isabella reached to the dining hall. He came and sat on the head chair of the dining table while she sat on the chair beside him. Ace, Violet and Tyler were already present there. They glanced at Isabella but she was lost in her own thoughts. She didn't look up from her plate. Violet started serving food to everyone and after it she stood at a side.

Everyone started eating their food except Nicholas and Isabella. She sat there silently looking at the food as always and he was noticing her all the while. When she didn't bother to look at the food he thought she wasn't eating because of the veggies in it.

So he took the plate from in front of her and was about to take veggies out of her plate but she took the plate from his hands and started everything in the plate. She was not the same Isabella who use to fuss about veggies in her food.

Nicholas tapped her hand softly to which she trailed her hazel orbs at him.

"Let me take the veggies out, Bella." He said and gestured his hand towards the plate. She slowly looked at the plate in front of her and started eating again without replying anything to him.

Slowly she started eating everything from the plate which made everyone to sigh while Nicholas was running out of patience. He wanted her to go back to her usual nature. She was not her original self, the mask of coldness on her face was irking him a lot.

While eating the food with the veggies she didn't have any displeasing look on her face, so she has took over on her disliking of veggies too. Seeing her like that Nicholas' appetite died and down and he kept staring at her with his darkened orbs. His fists were clenched and his jaw was ticked. He was angry but didn't know on whom.

Did he make her like this or those men? What has taken a toll on her mental health, he didn't know. Ace was also noticing his gaze at Isabella but chose to keep silent because after it what he wants to talk to him will really make him mad and he knew it already. After Isabella's food was finished she stood up and was about to leave from there but Nicholas held her hand in his halting her in her way.

She didn't look at him which made him more mad than he already was. Now everyone's attention was on them because they were also noticing how Nicholas was putting efforts in gaining her attention. Before anyone could say anything Nicholas stood up at his full height in front of her.

"Have some more, Bella you have eaten almost nothing." Nicholas said to her in his cold voice but she didn't even bother to look at him.

"Are you really playing this silent treatment game with me?" he asked her with flaring nose and anger in his voice but it didn't affect her.

Everyone stood up from there places knowing Nicholas has started to get angry and it was not a good sign. He tugged Isabella towards him and she stumbled closer to his chest. He forcefully hooked his fingers under her chin and lifted her face up to meet her gaze but lashes were lowered.

He was never a man of patience and in this past one month he had shown enough patience with her but it was not gaining anything out of her which broke the strings of his patience today. When she didn't look at him he grabbed her jaw in between his fingers which formed a pout of her lips.

"I DARE YOU TO IGNORE ME AGAIN AND TRY TO NEGLECT MY PRESENCE, I WILL SHOW YOU THE REAL HELL!!" he shouted so loudly at her face that his voice was ringing in her ears but she again didn't respond.

"Leave her boss, you are hurting her." Ace came to meddle in between but Nicholas showed his palm to him stopping him in his way.

"I know what I'm doing. You just know what you have to do. Make her talk again, make her the girl she was when she came in this mansion for the first time, MAKE HER LIKE BEFORE. IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!" he said through his gritted teeth and at last he shouted loudly leaving her jaw.