His promise

🦋

When Isabella saw at her front she saw a huge mansion. Many guards were guiding it with guns in their hands. Isabella shuddered in fear remembering the incident at the warehouse. They took her inside the mansion. She saw the insides were more beautiful than outside.

As she watching everything with her curious gaze forgetting that she is in danger. Suddenly the clicking of heels can be heard she snapped her head towards the voice and saw a beautiful woman walking towards them. She had sharp eyes, decent hairs, and a very beautiful face. Isabella was amazed by her beauty and fashion sense.

The woman stopped in front of them and gazed at her confused.

"Who is she?" he asked to Ace. As aAce opened his mouth to reply her suddenly Tyler interrupted him.

"Don't worry baby she is not my girlfriend." Tyler replied her slyly smirking at her. Isabella's eyes widened whereas the woman rolled her eyes at him.

She glared at him and replied "Shut up Ashley I'm not talking to you."

Tyler sniggered at her response and again replied "I know you are jealous baby." and step toward her trying to hold her hand.

But she slapped his hand away and spat at him annoyingly "I'm not jealous you asshole, so fuck off."

"Ouch I'm hurt." Tyler said putting his hand on her chest pretending that his heart is aching.

Isabella was amused and thinking that 'is he the same person who was talking coldly to her and behaves like a robot?' The woman ignored him completely and glanced at Ace.

"She is a hostage and Nicholas asked us to bring her here." Ace replied her coldly.

"But he never brings his hostage at the main mansion so why she is here?" the woman asked confused.

"We are not at the place to question his decisions. So watch her until she is here." Ace replied her and walked away.

Tyler was still standing there watching the woman dreamily but she moved her gaze to him annoying of his behaviour and spat "Fuck off."

Tyler frowned at her rude reply but nonetheless went behind Ace. The woman moved her gaze towards Isabella and said "I'm Iris Grey."

Her eyes were softened by now unlike few minutes ago when she was talking to Ace and Tyler. "I-I'm Isabella Campbell." she stuttered out.

"Isabella you don't need to afraid of me." she said softly knowing the fear inside the little girl infront of her.

"P-please I want to go from here mam please help me." Isabella pleaded to her also expecting some help from her.

Iris sighed and looked at her sadly "Call me Iris and I'm sorry Isabella I can't help you in fact no one can we work here under our boss and have no option besides following his orders."

Sadness returned in Isabella's eyes again her hope got crushed down but she is not going to give up this early. Irish saw sadness on her face and decided to cheer her up.

"You are so beautiful Issy and your this frock is also cute." she said chirping but honestly.

Isabella glanced at her frock and then at her curiously. "Yes, honestly but see how dirty it got. Let's go and get you cleaned." Irish said glancing at her dirty frock and scratched knees.

Isabella glanced at her hesitantly but nonetheless nodded making Irish beam happily. Iris took her in a room which was very big in space and beautiful. Isabella glanced amusingly at her surroundings.