Making her happy

🦋

"You can go with Iris to the mall." Nicholas said suddenly in his cold and husky voice. He was blankly staring at towards her.

Isabella immediately peek from Ace's chest towards him. She was shocked from what he just said. Didn't he refused her to go with Iris just a few moments ago? And now he is permitting her at his own. Did she permit her because she was crying from his denial?

Iris was stood there stunned. She didn't believed what her boss just said. He never changes his decision. His decision is always like a arrow shooted from its bow once it's done that it is not done there is no coming back from it. But it was first time he changed his decision in just a few time. Did he done this for Isabella?

Isabella raised her head upwards and looked at Ace grinning at him. Ace didn't understood what is happening just a few seconds ago she was crying and now she is grinning like nothing happened. But anyways if she is happy then he will be happy also.

Isabella sprang out of his embrace and placed the tray back on the desk and strode towards Nicholas. He watched her confuse coming towards him. She went closer to him and stopped right in front of him. She took his rough and big hands in her small ones kissing them playfully.

"You are the best man in this world." she said happily smiling at him and giggled.

Nicholas watched her amusingly like she's gone crazy. Only if she knew he will the last man in this world who could be best because is the worst more than she can ever think.

Ace was looking at her smiling and giggling at his cold and rude boss. His lips tugged upwards watching his boss's face which was looking like he has saw something amusing for the first time in his life.

"Thank you, thank you so much for giving me the permission." she said swaying his hand left and right with her doing a little dance.

He was still looking at her like he has saw someone reacting like this for the first time in his life and it is true he has always stayed with mature men and got trained like one so he never ever saw a reaction like this. Even the women he used for his pleasure only wanted the money for their work and that was the only happiness for them but this little girl gets happy on such little things.

"Can I take Violee with us also?" she asked hopefully looking at him with her doe eyes. He didn't wanted to make this shine of hope vanish away from her eyes because of his refusal so he nodded his head in approval.

Isabella squealed in pure happiness and clapped her hands like a little kid making his lips to twitch a smile wanted to eagerly broke out on his lips but he didn't let it by pressing his lips in a thin line.

She again kissed his both rough palms cherishing them with her soft pink lips and went towards the desk picking up the tray she turned to Iris. She held her hand with her free hand enthusiastically and ran away from there while dragging Iris with her.

"Issy slow down." Iris laughed out at her excited behaviour and ran with her.

"No come fast I have to get ready also." Isabella told to get and increased her pace exiting of his office and disappearing from his sight.

As soon as she disappeared from his sight Nicholas went back to his blank expression and cold gaze. The amusement and all other expressions from his were gone. He raised his amber gaze towards Ace.

"Tell Tyler and some bodyguards to go with her and keep an eye on her." he ordered sternly to Ace arranging security specially for that little girl. He don't care what happens to others but if even a single scratch with come on her there he will make the bodyguard pay from their lives.

"Yes, boss."Ace said to him while nodding his head firmly at him.

"And boss I have to tell you something also." he said to him wanting him to the information for which he came here at the first place.

"What is it?" Nicholas asked him sternly while walking back towards his chair.

"The new clients wants to sign the contract as soon as possible. They don't want to make any delay now." Ace said to him informing him about the deal which needs his approval. He didn't get to know about this deal because he was not visiting to the warehouse for quite a time.

"Bring the file to me in morning, tomorrow." he instructed him. Ace went away from there immediately after nodding at him firmly.

Nicholas sat on his chair and started spinning it round and round in motion. He raised his palm and gazed at it remembering the touch of her lips again on them. She kissed his hands for two times and he was not able to make himself believe it because what she always do is trying to run away from him but when he gave him the permission for such a little thing she happily kissed his hands.

Now he was feeling greedy that what will happen when he will agree with her in everything she says will she reward him with more kisses?

He was feeling like a little puppy now who wants rewards from its owner whenever it does something good. He keep smiling while taking a look at his hand. He was feeling so overwhelmed of happiness. He was feeling like he has conquered the world. The jealousy and anger he was feeling earlier was all gone now.

Because Ace was not the one to whom she have kisses but he was the one and only to whom she gave kisses happily on her own and now he wants them again and again from her only.

He had kissed a lot of women before her coming in his life and got kissed by them to. But never felt this much happy after getting kissed just on his hands. He kept thinking about it all the time while looking at his hand.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤