Sharing his past

🦋

Nicholas was stood there blankly thinking what to say to her now because he had stopped her from leaving his room. He had never thought about something this much before. Isabella was gazing at him curiously to order her, because that's what he always do. She was looking at his thinking figure standing infront of her. What is even thinking this much? Just order her or let go. Simple! What's so much calculations that he is doing behind it?

"Come and treat my wounds." he said sternly like ordering her but the truth was he wanted her to treat him.

A frown appear on her face hearing him can't he ask her somewhat nicely. Why he have to be so arrogant about everything he does?

"Can't you ask me nicely?" Isabella asked him frowning and looking at him.

He raised his brow at her amusingly. "Why would I ask you? You were the one who came to my room by herself to treat my wounds and look after me." he shrugged mockingly making her pout a little.

'Okay no need to rub it in my face.' she thought in her mind annoyingly.

"Where is the first aid kid?" she asked him not replying anything to his mocking words.

"Front cabinet, left drawer." he told to her making her walk towards the cabinet.

His amber was stuck at her walking little figure. He thought how more beautiful it will look when he will sinfully devour it with his tongue and his length buried deep down in her. His cock twitches at the thought alone of it and he get a hard on just only thinking about it. He clenched his jaw knowing the effect this little girl has on him but still he can't have her because she is not ready to submit herself infront of him.

But is it not the only the reason why he brought her here? Then why is he not taking it from her. Suddenly he chain of his thoughts broke she snapped her fingers in front of his face. He moved his blank amber gaze towards her looking at her.

"Where have you been lost? I'm calling you from past five minutes." Isabella asked him while her brows arched in confusion, looking at him.

"No where. Shut up and do your work." he said coldly to her and turned around to sit on the bed.

'Rude old man.' She muttered under her breath showed her tongue to his back.

"I know what are you doing behind my back." he said without turning around making her startled and she took her tongue back in her mouth.

She also walked behind him by stomping her foot on the floor and sat on the bed beside him angrily like a child. A pout was displaying on her lips and when he saw it, he wanted to kiss her lips so bad. She was making it more difficult for him than it already was to control himself. He waited for her next action while gazing at her.

She waited for him to say something and apologize to her for his rude behaviour but he did none. Finally she gave up after few minutes and threw her hands in the air defeatedly making him amuse. She opened the first aid kit and took his big, rough hand in her small one and started taking out the pieces of glass first from him knuckles.

Isabella was hissing here and there when she was taking out the glass from his hand like it was hurting her while he was blankly gazing at her face. She raised her head and looked in his amber eyes which was already peering at her making her nervous. She moved her gaze away from him awkwardly and the thick silence was making it more awkward for her. She cleared her throat and little and tried start a conversation with him.

"What are you looking at?" she tried to ask in a firm voice but it didn't came out like that.

"At your beautiful face." he said without any filter making her cough out in anticipation.