Wanting to claim her

🦋

The man was keep dragging Isabella while she was begging him to let her go. Suddenly the bullet fired in the air and passed right through that man's chest making him halt in the midway and his body fell on the ground with a thud. When everybody moved their gaze in the direction from where the bullet shot they saw Ace holding a gun and smoke was coming out of its chanel. Ace fists were clutched he threw the gun on the floor.

Everybody turn shocked and Isabella stood there numb, not knowing what happened suddenly. Nicholas was also stood there stunned but didn't let the emotion show on his face. Before anyone could understood what happened to him and why he did this. Ace ran towards Isabella and took her in her embrace with a rough yank.

Isabella came to her senses and saw she was in Ace's embrace. She felt a sense of safety and relief and broke down into more tears. Ace patted her head amiably assuring her that she's fine now. She encircled her arms around his chest and clutched his shirt tightly in her first crying hardly on his chest.

"Shhhh, you are fine now kid." Ace said to her still patting her head softly.

"He-he tried-----" she didn't even completed her sentence and fainted in his arms.

When Ace felt her loosing her balance she caught her immediately and raised her face towards him. She fell unconscious because of so much trauma and after again watching a murder infront of her eyes. That poor girl's mind is not capable of enduring this much shock and trauma.

On the other hand, Nicholas was standing there clutching his fists tightly and his jaw clenched. He was feeling so much angry and rage watching her in Ace's embrace. He wants to be the one who can touch her and in whom's embrace she should cry. He should be the one with whom she should feel safe.

But is he thinking rationally? He was the one who hurts her, hurted her and now he wants to the one with whom she should feel safe. He was also stunned at Ace's stunt did he just tried to defy his order by killing that man? How can he stop anyone from complying his order? He did this just to save that little girl? Do he loves her that he is doing these things for her?

He is surely being insane thinking that. Nicholas was not going to take it he will not let any other men give her comfort. He will not let anyone to defy his order and let them save her from him. She is his to break, his to ruin, his to hurt and also his to comfort. If he thinks that she should be comforted then he will be the one to comfort her no one else. He should be the one in whom's embrace she can faint.

His inner beast was so much angry watching other men touching and comforting her. He will not let that happen she's his and always be his. No one can snatch her away from him. He will become the hell of that person who will even think about taking her away from him. His possessiveness was taking over him. His veins popped out of his temple looking like they will explode in any second.

He strode towards Ace where he was standing with unconscious Isabella in his embrace. He stopped infront of him and tried to take Isabella away from him but before he could Ace held his hand firmly halting it in the mid air. Everyone's eyes widened in shock and fear looking at Ace's action is he even in his senses. He is challenging the devil but defying him again and again. Don't he loves his life?

"Boss you can kill me if you want to but right now I cat give her to you." Ace said firmly making Nicholas's gritting his teeth in so much anger. He was infuriated now. Now he is ready to even loose his life for this little girl.

How dare he stop him to touch what is his? He is calling his death on his own by trying to save this little girl from him. But he will do what he wants to and no one can stop him.

Ace lifted Isabella in his arms making Nicholas see red but now he also wants to take her away from these filthy men eyes who were devouring her with their hungry and lustful gazes. He wanted to pock their eyes out of their sockets but he can't because they were only following his orders.

Ace started walking with Isabella in his hands and Nicholas also started walking beside him. All men was still standing there looking at the scene.

"Get back to your work." Nicholas barked at them making them to scurry away from there immediately fearing of their lives.

Tyler was also following them because he knew he should go with them because Ace has unintentionally challenged their boss and Nicholas was not letting him go this easily. He don't know what else this girl will make him do? But it's also not her fault he is the one who's attaching to her so much. He one never a one woman man but from since this little girl has came infront of his eyes he has lost his sanity complete.

He knew that he was not sane before but now he has started loosing his remained sanity also. He is not understanding himself that what the fuck does he wants? If he wants her that why do he hurts her? If he don't like her being in presence of another man then why he keep pushing her always to his men? If he wants to comfort and console her than why he gives her pain at the first palce? If he wants to her smiling then why becomes the reason of her tears?

Tyler looked towards Nicholas and saw an odd expression on his face which he never saw before. He saw his gaze was completely on Isabella even if he walking to his front but he was looking at Isabella constantly. Is he concerned for her?

They came out of the warehouse and Nicholas went to open the backside gate of his car but instead of his car Ace placed her in his car from which he followed them. He made her sit on the passenger seat and buckled her seat belt. Nicholas noticed his actions and felt neglected he wanted her to go with him but Ace is taking her with him.

Tyler went to Nicholas and stood infront of him. "Let's go boss." Tyler said to him gaining his attention on him. He firmly nodded at him and sat on the passenger seat indicating Tyler to drive the car. Tyler sat on the driver seat and started driving the car. But Nicholas was again and again glancing in the rear view mirror watch the car behind them in which Ace was with unconscious Isabella. He don't trust him with her.

Is he for real? Ace is his most trustworthy man ever and know he is not trusting here with a mere little girl? He was clenching and unclenching his fists in anxiousness.
Tyler was noticing his actions and it was the first time he saw him thinking about someone so much and above that it was that little girl. He never ever thought his boss with be attracted to a little girl instead of a woman who is almost half of her age.

But one thing he surely knows that this little girl is the one who is making him things he never did before. Even if they are rational or irrational. He gazed at the road infront of him and started driving hastily towards the mansion.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤