Needing her attention

🦋

Nicholas strode towards her clenching his jaw making her startled. He yanked her on his chest roughly matching her hazel eyed gaze. She looked at him fearing for her life now but if he will ask to give her life now for Ace she will not hesitate a bit. Because Ace saved her from that man who could do anything with her which would be more painful then death for her and now if she had to die to save him she will surely do that.

"Do you think you can save him from me?" he asked her hissing and his eyes red from anger. Iris and Violet get worried for the little girl but she was standing there infront of him showing courage.

"Yes. I will not let you hurt him." she replied back even there were tears in her eyes but anger was also present in her hazel eyes.

He chuckled evilly at her. So she really thinks she can save Ace from him and can stop him from hurting him. Isabella looked at him confused that he was chuckling at this serious moment.

"Let's see then." he said challenging her looking in her eyes deadpanned.

"Why do you hate me so much? What did I even did to you?" she yelled at him in frustration not knowing what wrong did she even did to him so he is giving her so much pain again and again. The playfulness vanished away from his face and a deadly darkness gloomed his expressions.

Nicholas suddenly yanked her away from him making her stumble back but she gained her balance immediately. He picked up the hunter from the floor again and got ready to hit Ace again but she stood infront of him staring in his eyes.

"Get away from here kid." Ace said from behind her but she ignored him this time he can ask for this punishment as much as he wants but she will not let this happen.

"This is my punishment for disobeying my boss. So you move away from between us and let me take it for my sin." Isabella brows arched is he even in his senses. Who asks for this type punishment on their own? Is this what he got taught that he has to get through punishment for defying this devil.

"NO." she screamed at him but didn't moved her hazel eyes away from Nicholas's amber ones. "No one deserves this type of punishment." age again said looking at him like he was telling him instead of Ace.

Nicholas clenched his jaw and raised the hunter to hit Ace again she tightly closed her eyes because of her instincts but didn't moved away from between them. Nicholas didn't hit her and was waiting for her next action. He was waiting for her to back away in fear because he knew how much scared she is but when she didn't moved away he clutched the hunter so hard in his fist.

The inner beast inside him wanted to hurt her so bad and dominate her so she will not ever try to defy him but he can't hurt her. He tried to but his hand halt in the mid air watching her standing infront of him with his heavy heart he threw the hunter on the floor and strode away from there in so much anger. Isabella heard his footsteps going far away from her.

She slowly unlatched her eyes and looked at his big and burly back tensed and he was walking away from there taking long strides. She turned towards Ace and looked at his lowered heads. She kneeled down infront of him and raised his head by cupping his cheeks.

"You didn't served that." she said to him with her tears stained face and he was looking at her blankly

"You shouldn't have done that." he said to her sternly making her shook her head in denial.

"You saved me from that man like a big brother then it's my duty to note my big brother get harmed." she said to him making him stunned her looked at her with shocked expression.

"What? Do you think I can't save you?" she asked him playfully raising her brow at her. She showed him her small fists taking them closer to his face. "You see this I will punch everyone who will try to hurt my big brother." she said to him wiggling get brows at him.

Ace's lips tugged upward he was trying to stop his smile so hard but couldn't stop it. Watching him smile she also beamed at him which wiping her remain tears on her cheeks. Tyler came closer to them smiling at Isabella she looked at him confused that why is he smiling at her?

"Don't look at me like that I also smile like a normal human." Tyler said to her while rolling his eyes she grinned at him knowing he also talka like a normal human beside giving creepy vibes.

"Can you laugh also like a decent human?" she asked him mockingly making him again roll his eyes.

"Hahaha very funny." she replied to her making her snigger at him.

"I know you are funny normal human." she said again mocking him.

Before he can reply to her Iris interrupted in between. "Will you both stop bickering like kids and held Ace to stood up." Iris scolded both of them like a sensible person.

"Oops sorry. He is the one who is bickering with me." Isabella said glaring at Tyler timidly making him again roll his eyes.

Isabella turned to Ace and started helping in standing up from the floor. Tyler shook his head at her action and also helped her because he was burly and muscular making him so much heavy compare to her petite, little figure. What she even thinks that she alone can lift him up? He internally laughed at her but didn't chose to comment on it now because it is more important to get treated Ace's wounds more than to bicker with her.

They both started walking to the exit of the basement with Ace walking with them taking their support. Violet and Iris also followed them. In all of this no one noticed Violet's worried gaze continuously stuck at Ace. Even she is scared of him but still she is feeling his pain.

Isabella and Tyler were still bickering with each other while supporting Ace on their shoulders and poor Ace had to listen to their bicker without his consent. They took his to his room not noticing the certain pair of amber eyes gazing at them from far away looking at them laughing and bickering.

Nicholas was clenching and unclenching his fists looking at their friendly interaction and more precisely Ace's arm on that little girl's shoulder whom attention he wants for himself only. He wants her hazel eyes to gaze at him only even if that is hatred or any other emotion. Why can't she talk with him like that? Why can't she laugh with him and bicker with him?

Why don't she stay close to him instead of other men? Isn't he handsome? Isn't he rich? Isn't he famous and powerful? So what the fuck he don't have in him that she hates him and run away from his presence and enjoys with other people. He wants him for himself.

What did he even have to do to make her stay close to him? What he should so that he smile towards him instead of showing hate and anger to him? She thinks he hates her but only if she knew he does all these things because he needs her attention now.

That little hazel eyed temptress is surely making him insane but he was already insane. So that means is she making him sane? He don't know why the hell he is thinking all this and wants her attention on him so bad when he is the one who always hurts her? He should stop thinking about her or he will surely become a maniac. But how? He can't even stop himself from thinking about her.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
Take care🖤