His irrational thoughts

🦋

Nicholas held her dainty wrist in his tight grip and started dragging out of her room. Isabella tried to free away her hand from his tight grip but as always his grip around her wrist was rock hard. She started punching his hands with hers but it didn't affected him even a bit.

She dragged her out of her room and started walking out of the mansion Isabella started scratching his hand try to prey it off from hers but failed miserably. She was continuously crying and tears were falling from her eyes but he as always turned blind eyed and deaf because of his anger.

Every guards and maids present there was looking at the poor little girl pleading him to let her go but the devil was blinded by his rage. Violet also saw him dragging Isabella away from the mansion but she didn't had the courage to stop him infact no one has. Ace was also standing there Violet looked at him with her worried gaze making him understood that she is worried for Isabella. He came closer to her.

"I'm going behind them don't worry." he assured her making her eyes widened in shock he was talking like the most understanding person on the earth ever.

Ace followed both of them from behind he was also worried for that poor little kid. He went behind them because he don't want him to do anything irrational in his anger to that kid that he will regret later. He knows even if he will regret his deeds he will not show it and let know to anyone. But he lived with him almost from his childhood and he knows what type of man he is.

Ace is like a friend to him but he call his boss just to show respect him as the boss of Italian mafia. He decided to secretly follow them with another car because he knows of Nicholas get to know he is following them than he will not let him follow them.

Nicholas opened one of the car doors parked in the garage and shoved her in the backseat of the car making her gasp at his sudden force on her. He closed the door at her face Isabella tried to protest as her out of the car but before she could he turned on the child lock, locking her inside the car.

He came on the driver seat and started driving aggressively on a very high speed. Isabella yelled at him from behind "Let me go. Stop the car." she said while crying.

"Shut up and sit down." he said to her so that she won't try to pull any stunt because right now he was not in the mood to deal with her. He went crazy when he heard her saying that she will choose to die willing rather than giving herself to him. He determined to break her this thought very cruelly so she will come to him asking him to fuck her on her own.

After 20 minutes of drive he stopped the car infront of his empire. The guards opened the gates immediately and he entered inside. Isabella saw the same place where she got sold. The same warehouses and the same location which haunts her.

Where the kidnappers brought her and sold her to this devil. Where two man tried to force themselves on her and he killed two men right infront of her eyes. Her soul shuddered in fear remembering all the incidents happened to her.

Nicholas got out of the car and came back opening the back door of the car and yanked her out before she can even think to protest. Isabella tried to stop him with her whole strength but her strength was nothing compared to him. He started dragging her to the same warehouse as before.

"Stop. Where are you taking me?" Isabella yelled at him crying so hard.

Buy he didn't answered her and keep dragging her with him. Isabella was crying and pleading to him to let her go but he kept dragging her inside the warehouse.

"I said stop you oldie." she yelled at him making him smirk evilly. So finally she spilled out the name infront of him which he always used for him behind his back. He turned his face back towards her gazing at her with his amber eyes.

"Why my dear Bella? It's not even the starting." he said acting innocently and gave her a lip tight smile and she knew this is not a good sign.

"What even I did to you? Why are you doing this?" Isabella yelled at him a droopy tears streaming down her face. She was sobbing like a kid and afraid of even thinking what is he going to do with her. Because she knows if he had bought her here than can't be something good. But how can she even stop him he is not ready to hear anything.

Because he will only stop when he will get what he wants but no way she will let him do what he wants to do with her. She will be ruined, she also has a life out of here. When she will be get free from him and be saved from this world. Then she wants to marry her soulmate her forever love and wanted to start a happy family. How will she meet his soulmate's gaze when he will get to know that she is tainted and no longer pure for him.

No! She will not let that happen. Even if she had to die today, she will but will not let anything irrational happen to her. She somehow wanted to be run far away from here that his shadow can also not reach to her.

At this point she was feeling scared and terrified seeing so much huge, buff and muscular men around here and was guarding everywhere. There is no way she can run away from here, even she will escape from one of two men any other man would surely caught her and again hand her to him, their boss and then she don't even want to imagine what he wil do to her.

Nicholas dragged her inside the warehouse and threw her on the floor making her scraped on the hard concrete floor. She cried out in immense pain. When will her pain will going to end. She is so tired of getting hurt again and again by him. She was almost at the brink of loosing her hopes of getting saved from him.

Ace also came to the empire and entered inside the same warehouse he took her in. Tyler was already present there checking the preparations of new shipment because of the new agreement signed with the with Irish mafia. He watched all the scene unfolding confused because he was staying back at the warehouse from few days and didn't knew what's going on. He saw Isabella on the floor and Nicholas standing there almost looking like a devil without horns.

His dark side was coming out which she didn't even saw and still scared if himself if she will saw his this dark side she will surely run to hills. Tyler came near the both of them looking at Isabella crying in so much pain. He went to help her in get up from the floor but before he could touch her Nicholas stopped him.

"Don't." he strictly commanded in his cold voice not needing Tyler to touch her. Tyler didn't needed to tell twice so he stood away from her.

Watching Ace enter the warehouse behind them made Nicholas more angry. So he followed them here also and it was making Nicholas more suspicious of the relation between them. He clutched his fists harder and his eyes turned darkened. Now it was out of his tolerance and his irrational thoughts took over his rational thoughts.

He glanced towards Isabella and when she heard his next words her eyes widened in fear.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤