The broken promise

🦋

When Isabella's sobs echoed in the whole room then Nicholas came back to his senses. He closed his eyes in guilt and regret that he had seen her before doing anything that she is okay or not. Again he became the selfish bastard he is and broke the promise of never hurting her. Now he was nothing more but a lying, selfish man.

She was crumpled down to the floor and her sobs reverberating through whole room, echoing in his ears also.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Why hadn't she uttered a single no? Why hadn't she fought back against him? Why hadn't she pleaded for him to stop? She had given her consent then everything felt so fucking ugly?

The flower was crushed, ruined and trampled under his feet. He had broken her, he had shattered her and betrayed his damn promise. Every woman entered in this room before her always left with a confident smile, feeling at ease and satisfied. But Isabella was broken, and the sound of her sobs pierced his guts. These were not the tears he wanted to see in her eyes. He was afraid of facing this sight of her but yet here he is.

He wanted to get pleasure but not like this. But isn't he the one who was so desperate to ruin her and break her. Who's inner beast was so eager to ravish her and take her innocence? Then why is feels so fucking wrong to him now? Why he fucking care for her when he get what he wanted from her from the start?

It was her first time and he already shattered her. Even though she had given consent, how could he forget that it was not just about the physical but also the mental aspect? He knew she wasn't in the right state of mind, so why didn't he stop it? Why couldn't he put a leash on that fucking beast? Was he so out of his mind?

The thick blood on the floor made him feel like he murdered someone who he promised to protect. It was a punch to his gut. He should leave her alone and get the hell away from eyes and give her some privacy. But this wasn't same as before that he will leave her alone and she will be fine. What if after he leave she get plunged into the darkness and shatter completely?

'Take action. Do something! Don't simply stand there.' his inner voice screamed at him urging him to react.

On the other hand Isabella didn't knew what was she expecting, she didn't knew what was going to happen, she was scared but also when he started touching her, she found herself getting lost in the moment. Her body reacting to his touch, even after being foreign of the things he was doing to her.

But when he bent her over and fucked her then she'd suddenly gotten too scared to be turned on, then she realized how stupid her decision was. A glimmer of hope, once nestled into her, shattered into millions of pieces. She realised his promises are lies and she can't even be near him-- neither close, not at all, not even in the slightest.

She wanted her freedom from him but only if she knew that this much pain will the cost of her freedom then she would have thought nth times before agreeing to his selfish deal. But why is she even calling him selfish when he asked her to think about it again many time but she was so adamant to take her freedom from him that she agreed to him and gave him her consent without knowing the consequences.

Nicholas slowly approached her, the colour of his eyes lightened now. He knelt behind her, but she instinctly moved away. The couldn't forget the person behind her was still him, not someone else.

"Bella?" he called out, his voice carrying a changed tone. His voice no longer held a harsh edge as before. He closed the distance between them.

"Y-yes sir." she hesitantly replied, her voice trembling. She was still afraid to disobey him. What if he again get angry on her?