Emotionless her

🦋

Warm water was cascading down from the shower making his sculpted body wet. His hand was firmly placed on the wall and his eyes down the tiled floor watching the water flowing mixing with the blood on his body. He threw his hair back with the help of his burnt hand which were covering his eyes.

He was lost in the turmoil of his thoughts. He was trying to justify his actions in his own mind. Why did do that in the basement? Why did he go so cruel on them just for a mere little girl. He never did something out of pity or sympathy, he always been a selfish man so he can't name it as pity or sympathy.

He turned off the shower and draped a towel around his naked torso. He was so angry on that men for touching her, but the question was why. Isn't he the one who wanted her to be tormented and tainted, isn't he the one who wanted to broke her to he submission then why he got enraged when those men tried to do the same.

He also wanted to do the same to her. To manhandle her, to fuck her and make her beg him to let her go then it shouldn't bother him that she exactly faced that but the cause of it were some other men not him. But it bothered him, it bothered him to the extent that he killed those men brutally. Why he didn't like them touching her. It's not like she is his or something.

He wore his black trousers leaving his upper body naked and dried his hair with the towel. His tattoos were on display. He threw the towel at the bed being impatient and wanted to have a look at that little enchantress. He came out of his room and descended down the stairs heading straightly towards her room.

He knocked once wanting to know if someone is inside with her but there was no response. From when he has started knocking like a gentleman? It felt so weird to him but somehow he didn't want to scare her.

He opened the door and entered inside the room meeting with completely dark. He thought that she is still unconscious so he flicked on the illuminating the dark room but what shocked him was Isabella wide awake sitting on the bed. How come she is sitting in the dark so casually? Wasn't she scared of dark and avoids going at such places? But here she was sitting without any ounce of fear at her face.

Heck, she didn't have any emotion on her face. Nicholas walked and stood closer to her but she was sitting in a frozen position her knees curled against her chest and her arms on her knees. Her hazel eyes completely emotionless just like a dead person. The shine from her eyes were completely gone. Every emotion, shine, spark everything was completely drained out of her eyes leaving the emptiness behind.

She was aimlessly staring in the void. She didn't even turned towards him when he flicked on the lights. She didnt feel any necessity of acknowledging the presence of any human in the same room as her. Nicholas felt something churned inside him when he saw her like this emotionless just like him.

He walked closer to her and sat on the bed in front of her. He cleared his throat to gain her attention but she didn't even averted her gaze to him and keep staring at the void. The wall in front of her seems most interesting thing to her in the whole world. Nicholas breathed out sharply. He was not able to recognize this Isabella who was so silent for his liking. Every time she had to say something no matter what.

Even if he has hurted her so many times she had replied back to him or cried out saying how much he is hurting her but today there was none. The trauma of the incident has completely shaken her up and her poor heart was so scared that it hide itself in some corner trying to face this cruel world. Those men has scared her to the extent that she lost her emotions.

He placed his calloused big palm softly on her cheek but neither she flinched nor she turned her hazel eyes at him. It seems like she is not even present here mentally. She was still in that time where those men were tormenting her and trying to break her. Everyone wants the same thing from her, her body. First Chris, then Nicholas, then his men and then those men from the party. No one sees her vulnerability and tries to understand it.