Avoiding him

🦋

Isabella woke up early in the morning because she have to clean his room. After getting dressed and ready she straightly went to the kitchen. There the head maid was instructing the maids how to do their work properly.

Isabella went near her and asked her to let her know what work she have to do fir him now and how to do it. The head maid smiled at the little girl and instruct her everything properly and strictly warned her that he will not tolerate any mistake, this made Isabella to scare a little but she decided that she will do her work properly.

She took the mop and bucket upstairs to his room. She knocked on the door lightly but any response didn't came from the other side. So she slightly opened the door and peeked her head inside. When she saw no one she entered the room and closed the door behind her.

When she moved her gaze in the whole room she saw that it was covered in dark theme and everything was black and grey. 'How can he live in this dark room?' she thought.

Scared of the dark she went to the front towards to balcony door and slide all the curtains making the room brighten up with sunlight. She went to bed and started making it.

"Don't he have manners that we should make our own bed after waking up?" she asked to herself and keep folding the duvet.

She was oblivious of the pair of amber eyes peering at her from a distance. Nicholas was taking a shower and when he came out of the bathroom he saw that sapphire eyed little girl is back bitching about him infront of himself.

He didn't bother to disturb the little girl and keep staring at her. After making the bed Isabella felt content and threw herself on his bed to check how comfortable it is. When she sink in the soft mattresses she giggled out loudly kicking her legs in the air.

"What's happening here?" suddenly happy cold and husky voice penetrated her ears making her to got up immediately from the bed and which made her fell down on the floor.

"Ouch." Isabella groaned lightly rubbing his head with his hand.

He was watching the clumsy girl amusingly but didn't showed the expression on his face. He went near her standing tall beside her head making her eyes widened because he was only in a towel draped around his torso.

Isabella stood up immediately and closed her eyes with her palm turning her face away from him. "I saw nothing, I swear." she said a little loud and pinched her throat.

Which made her one eye to uncover she groaned and again uncover her eyes. "Please wear something." she again said loudly feeling flustered.

He was gazing at her amusingly yet confused that why she is behaving like she has seen him naked. Even if she will see him naked then what's the big deal in it? But he didn't knew was these things would be normal for him but not for her.

But why would he follow her orders? He did what he wanted to and get closer to her. "What if I don't? He asked her whispering in her ear.

"Yahhh." she yelled getting off guard that when did he came this closer to her.

"Stay away." she again said her eyes still covered from her hands. She took a step back and bumped in the leg of the bed making her fell down on the bed. She sinked in the mattress.

Finding it a golden opportunity he immediately hovered above her petite figure completely crushing her under him. She immediately uncovered her eyes feeling him above her and her eyes widened watching his face few inches away from her.

"W-what are doing? Get off from me." she said scared this time.

"Why your braveness jumped off the balcony?" he asked smirking at her.

"P-please get off." she pleaded him this time feeling vulnerable.

He raised his hand to move away the tendril of her hair coming on her eyes but she flinched badly and covered her face with both of her hands shielding it making his hair stopped in the mid air.

"P-please don't hit me. P-please don't hit me, I will do as you will say. I'm sorry." she cried out. Tears started streaming down her cheeks getting soaked in the mattress.

This made Nicholas confused as hell as why she is sorry and chanting a same sentence like a mantra. Is she scared of him that much but he didn't even hit her till now? He just scared her a few times but was it that bad?

"Look here Bella." he demanded.

"N-no I'm sorry I-I will not do this again." she again cried out.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't evrn do anything?" he asked her confused but make it sound strict.

"I don't know please let me go." she keep crying harder and harder.

This turned his mood sour and he immediately got up from her. She stood up hastily and was about to ran away from there. "I was not going to hit you." he muttered making her feet to halt at their place.

She stood there for few seconds but then exited the room wiping her face. He sat there thinking what just happened is she scared of him that much? Or there is something more about hee which he should know?

He stood up after few minutes and went into his closet. Getting dressed completely was his work he went downstairs to have breakfast before he leaves for his work.

He came and sat it the dining hall waiting for Isabella to come and serve him his food as per his order. But the other maids came instead of her and lifted her hand to serve him but he showed her his palm gesturing her to stop right there.

"Where is Bella?" he asked strictly to the maid making her tremble in fear.

"S-She is in room not coming out of it." the maid replied him scared.

"CALL HER NOW." he shouted and every maid flinched in the dining hall.

The maid ran immediately to call Isabella not wanting her life to be I'm danger. Ace, Tyler and Iris entered the dining hall and sat on the chairs but turned confused watching the tense aura there but didn't dare to ask.

They saw Nicholas was neither eating nor anything was served in his plate. Suddenly Isabella entered behind the maid in the dining hall and their confusion cleared that why is he not eating.

Isabella silently started serving the food to him without looking at him. She went to Iris and smiled at her and served her food amiably. Iris smiled back. She also gave a little smile to Tyler and Ace but they didn't reciprocated it but she didn't mind it.

His jaw clenched at her behaviour so she is avoiding him now but he didn't said anything. He didn't started eating and just watching her smiling and serving the food to trio but didn't even glancer towards him. He felt a pang of little jealousy.

'What the hell?' he thought. Why did he care if she smile at him or not. This little girl is here just from one day and he is needing her attention. Women needs his attention, he don't need anyone's attention. He snatch always what he wants.

His fists clenched glancing at the little girl beaming infront of him but not even glancing at him. Her defiance is making his inner beast more cruel. He wants to ruin her so badly, but only then when she will beg him and now he will make sure of it.

He threw the plate of food in anger on the floor and strode away from there straightly driving to the warehouse.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤