Her agony

🦋

⚠️TW :- Violence, Assault, Triggering content, Degradation, Curses.⚠️

Isabella almost left hope at this point. She didn't expected more that someone will come and save her now. No one wants her that's why they didn't came to save her at time. She wanted these men to stop now but only if she knew their real intentions towards her which they didn't started yet but soon they will proceed with it.

The man again hit the belt in her feet making her to scream out but her crying fell into deaf ears. She pleaded and pleaded and pleaded but no one of them stopped him. The man keep hitting her with belt earning screams and cries from her. She understood that these men were enjoying her agony. She wanted to be get saved from them nothing more she wants in her life now.

The man threw the belt on the floor after satisfied with his work. He admired the wounds and cuts caused by his leather belt on her soft, milky skin. Blood was oozing out of them. He held her elbow in his iron grip and lifted up her limping body from the floor. She was looking almost lifeless.

She was snatched from that man's grip and landed in another man's embrace. Her throat was dried from so much crying and she was left with no energy. She didn't even had the strength of begging them to let her go. She became a puppet to their hands, exactly what they wanted a perfect submissive for them. Each one of them tortured her to the extent where she felt with no energy to protest them.

The man threw her on the bed this time making her bounce on the mattress. Two men came to each of her side and four them seized her hands and legs with their iron grip on her to keep her at her place. The man who threw her on the bed hovered above her making her eyes widened and she understood now what inhumanity they were going to do with her.

She started thrashing aggressively in these hold making the man to clench his jaw watching her still protesting against them. He gripped her throat in his tight grip and stopped her air supply again making her eyes to popped out. Tears keep streaming her eyes and her face started turning pale. She knew she can't win against these five men.

"Stop protesting you little whore and satisfy all of us like a whore you are." the man above her sneered at her and left her throat slapping her for the last time.

The man nestled in the crook of her neck and bit her there harshly. Now Isabella lost all of her hopes to be saved from these monsters and she understood no one is going to save her. This is her destiny and she has to accept it. Why didn't anyone came to save her, no even Ace? Did Nicholas stopped him? Did Nicholas ordered these man to do this inhumanity to her same like the warehouse.

Because he already used her so did he now ordered his man to do this sin with her? She clearly remembered his promise of ruining her and these men exactly was doing the same. But why he is doing this to her what is her fault in all this? Why did he wants to ruin her and break her? Will he enjoy her misery?

Isabella stopped struggling in the men's hold and she was not even protesting their deeds. She accepted her defeat against them and knew that she can't win against them. She was tired of all this running and chasing game. She don't want this anymore, if these men want this from her or if he wants to see her ruined then he will see it with his own eyes.

The emotions and softness in her hazel eyes were gone and was replaced by complete emptiness. The men kept bitting her neck and collarbone forming purple and red bruises at several places. His harshness was creating so much pain for her but she didn't moved or did anything and keep laying still underneath him.