Worried for him

🦋

Extreme light fell on his eyes making it difficult for his eyes to remain close more longer. He groaned feeling sudden pain in his head like someone is beating him with a hammer. He snapped open his eyes and met with an unfamiliar ceiling. He amber eyes shot up and sat on the bed looking here and there cautiously.

Suddenly foot steps started approaching the room he was in making him more alert. He tried to find his gun but he saw he was half naked on his bed only with his pants on. He moved his gaze back and forth and saw his gun on the side table of the bed. He picked it up instantly and clutched it tightly in his hold pointing towards the door of the room.

The doorknob twisted and the door creaked open making a feminine figure to enter inside the room with a tray of fresh breakfast in her hands.

"Stay where you are." Nicholas barked at the feminine figure making her snap her head up. Her eyes widened in fear while making him shocked too but he didn't let it show on his face and kept his stern look on his face.

"What are you doing boss?" she asked him seeing him aim the target towards her.

He took the gun back and placed it on the side table. "I didn't knew it was you Zia." Nicholas told her while rubbing his face and suddenly felt a band-aid sticked to his forehead. He turned confused his brows arched and he raised his confused gaze towards Zia, his secretary.

"Oh that, I treated your cut on forehead yesterday night." she sad walking inside the room and placed the tray of breakfast on his bed.

"How did I came here?" he asked her in confusion because he didn't even remembered last night's incidents being so much drunk.

"You were drunk and driving last night and bumped your car in the tree near the club. In the midnight you called and told me to rescue you." she said to him making him recall everything from last night.

How he imagined Isabella at the place of that woman pleasuring him? How he left undone and strode away from the club and started driving towards the mansion but suddenly a car came from the front and he diverted the direction of his car resulting him to bump in the tree.

"Boss--boss?" Zia called him multiple times making him snap out of his thoughts.

"Here is the Advil and breakfast. You can have it, it will make you feel better." she told him politely.

"No I don't want this. Where is my shirt?" he asked her sternly not liking the tactics of her being so polite and sweet.

"You can have it until I bring your shirt." Zia again insisted making bin hiss at her.

"Enough of your drama tell me where is my shirt because I'm very short tempered and I know you already knew it." he said seething out and stood up from the bed yanking the duvet away from him.

She nodded silently at him and went somewhere to bring his shirt. Nicholas don't like her because she loves him since she started working in his company. One day she proposed him and he clearly told her he don't do shitty relationships he only fucks with no feelings included.

He thought she would understand his words but then she insisted him to fuck her in his ways. He took her to his playroom and tried his different plays on her. She also served him like a good fucktoy and didn't disobeyed him which he hates the most. She took all which he gave to her thinking he will start loving her after it but how wrong she was. It was nothing like that Nicholas didn't even looked at her after that playroom incident.

She insisted him to use her as much as he wants so he keep giving her attention but he was Nicholas Pierce and he don't do the same woman again after he is done with them the first time. He always ignores her and only have interaction with her when he have to talk about the company's work. He still didn't fired her because she is perfect in her work and handling the work behind him very well but he is not taking it as a charity  he pays enough for her work.