The truth

🦋

Nicholas was sitting with his clenched jaw and clutched fist watching the screen infront of him in so much anger and rage. Since he had saw Ace and Isabella together he was feeling restless and frustrated thinking of their close proximity. So he decided to check the cameras in the mansion to check what the fuck they were doing together in late night yesterday.

When he checked the cameras himself then he came to know the actual truth. Isabella was trying to escape from the mansion and Ace caught her red handed but what gun angered the most was her trying to escape from him. How can she even think about escaping from him?

And what if Ace would not have caught her at the right time? She would have escaped from him leave him behind. He didn't even liked a bit the idea and thought of her leaving from here. He was also angry that Ace hide the truth from him. Wasn't he is the loyal and devoted man to him ever? Then how come he lied to him in order to save her? Is it true what was he thinking yesterday night that there is something between Ace and... No!

He pushed away the thoughts from his mind. He don't even want to think about being her with any other man. And he will make sure of it very well. Besides he will also make sure to teach her a good lesson so she will not even in her dreams will think about escaping. He will never let her go away from here, from him. Even the thought of letting her go make him feel that odd feeling him again. He is very done with this odd feeling creeping up to him again and again.

He stood up from the chair making the chair fall back, landing on the floor. He strode out of his office and walked towards the stairs with long strides. He started descending down the stairs hastily and started looking for that hazel eyed little girl but saw her nowhere.

He straightly went to her room and turned the doorknob finding it unlocked he slammed open the door. Isabella shrieked hearing the door slam open with a loud thud.

The scene infront of him make his eyes go red in so much anger and rage. He saw Ace and Isabella sitting together on the bed. 'What the fuck is he even doing here?' he thought in his mind staring at Ace coldly.

Ace stood up immediately watching his standing infront of them. "Boss." he said and lowered his head infront of him firmly. Nicholas moved his gaze to Isabella and saw the fear emerging in her eyes after watching him. So she fears him and here casually talking with his man?

His amber eyes peering at her. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

His gaze was still at Isabella but Ace knew he was asking the question to him because he is the one who is in her room. He came here to meet Isabella and ask her what happened yesterday after he went to his room because he saw her sleeping on the floor in the early morning and he was one who took her to the room. But didn't asked anything questions to her that time.

But now he don't know what to answer the question his boss asked to him. What can be the possible excuse he can give him of meeting this kid and most importantly his hostage.

"Boss I-----" before Ace could think any excuse or answer him Nicholas interrupted him.

"Did you came here to warn her that don't try to escape from here again?" Nicholas asked without beating around the bush and smirked evilly.

Isabella's eyes widened in realization and fear and her face turned pale. Ace also tensed knowing that his boss knows that this kid tried to escape from this mansion last night and he tried to defend her by lying to him.

"What happened cat caught your tongue?" Nicholas asked both of them mockingly.

Isabella tried to back away in fear and tried to hid behind Ace. She don't know why but Ayer last night she feels that Ace will never hurt and he is the one who can save her from him. Ace watched her with his side eye, she was looking at Nicholas but scooting towards Ace unconsciously.

Nicholas also noticed her actions and it added fuel to his anger his eyes splitting fire if possible. He clenched his jaw hard. Making Isabella trembled looking at him. She was almost near Ace now. She clutched his shirt on his bicep with her fist and whispered slowly 'p-please save me.'

Ace heared it clearly because she was near him. He moved his gaze to Nicholas and said "Boss I told her not to repeat it again and she understood it." he said firmly trying to convince Nicholas.

But Nicholas was seeing red by watching both of them closer. Ace also noticed the possessiveness in his eyes for her. Nicholas was not taking it that she was feeling safe with someone else and trying to ask for help from some other man. 'But how the hell she can ask for your held when you are the who hurts her?' his inner voice mocked him.

But he was not in the mood to hear these things. Right now the lines between rational and irrational were blur for him. He wants her to be away from other man's touch immediately. The inner beast inside him wants to tear her apart from Ace but rational mind of him still consider Ace to be his loyal man.

When the hell he became that possessive for her? Is he the same man who always used women and threw them away not caring that with whom they will fuck further?

But when he looks at Isabella and even think about her being with any other man he sees red. He only wants his touch on her. He wants her to smile at him, cry infront of him, ask to for any help even if he deny to her and beg to him. He surely has turned insane because of this little hazel eyes temptress possessing his mind day by day. He wants his possession on her.

He gazed at her hiding behind Ace. "Uscire." he demanded coldly not wanting any room to argue.
(Translation: Get out.)

Ace knew it is the final warning for him and he don't wants to hear any ifs and buts now. Ace tried to detach her bicep from her fist but she clutched it tightly. Isabella understood that he asked him to go from here.

"No." she whispered slowly to Ace in her pleading voice requesting him to don't leave her alone here with the devil standing infront of them.

But Ace was not at the place to defy his boss's order. "Leave me." he demanded firmly to her but inside he was also worried for the little girl because he can clearly see anger in the devil standing in front of him ready to attack her like some prey.

"No please d-don't leave me with him." she pleaded to him while sniffing at little tears welled up in her eyes feeling petrified of the man standing infront of her gazing coldly at her but she knew what will happen to her after Ace will leave this room.

She squatted down and held his leg by encircling her arms around his leg. "Please don't leave me alone with him." she cried out loudly and her words penetrated Nicholas's hear.

'So this girl don't want to be in his presence?' he thought and smirked evilly at her. He will enjoy punishing her for all the things she did until now. Enough of her defying him and disrespecting him he will today show her how much of a devil he is.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤