Nightmares

🦋

The men entered in Nicholas's room and started searching for her, Isabella. Isabella sensed someone's presence in the room and heard someone's footsteps she snapped open her eyes and as soon as her hazel eyes met with the pair of five eyes, her eyes widened.

She tried to get up and run away from there but as soon as she lifted her body from the bed, Nicholas caught her wrist. Sweat was running down her forehead and tears welled up in her eyes fearing those men who came near her again.

She tried to free her wrist from Nicholas' tight grip but he jerked her closer to him. An evil smirk was playing on his lips. He took his face closer to her.

"What happened are you scared, my little Bella?" Nicholas rasped near her lips making Isabella to shook her head violently.

"P-please let me g-go." Isabella pleaded to him but in return he just chuckled at her.

"Oh Bella! When will you understand I brought you here to ruin you and will keep my promise, forever." he exclaimed and his eyes darkened.

Isabella shook her head vigorously in denial. "Take her with you." Nicholas ordered the men making her cry out.

One of the man caught her ankle and dragged her beneath him. He hovered above her and the four other men clasped her wrists and legs. Isabella started thrashing around but they didn't budge even a little.

"P-please let me go. I-I beg you." Isabella cried out pleading those insensitive, emotionless men but suddenly her face turned to other side and she felt a stinging sensation on her cheek.

She turned her teary hazel eyes to the other side and saw Nicholas raised hand. He just slapped her.

"Do your work quickly!" he yelled at the men in his cold and authoritative voice. Tears started flowing from her eyes and getting soaked in the pillow.

The man above her started opening her clothes while the five other men in the room including Nicholas was enjoying the scene with their hungry eyes.

"No! No! No! Please l-let me go." Isabella sobbed and screamed out.

"NO! NO! NO! PLEASE L-LET ME GO." Isabella sobbed and screamed out.

Nicholas' eyes snapped open at her scream and he immediately sat up on the bed. He saw her thrashing around and tears flowing down from her eyes. Her forehead covered in small beads of sweat. She was screaming and thrashing on the bed and he immediately understood she is having a nightmare.

"Bella!" he exclaimed and tapped her tears stained cheeks lightly but it was of no use.

She was still in that horrible nightmare of her. "Bella! Wake up see I'm here." Nicholas said hesitantly not knowing what to do in this situation.

He was stunned himself that from his childhood he was having nightmares and never slept in nights properly then how come today he was sleeping in a deep slumber that he didn't get to know her movements right beside him. When he has nightmares he always woke up jerking about of the nightmare and then start distracting himself but what he should do now. She was not listening to him or maybe his voice was not reaching to her.

He held her shoulders firmly and shook them. "Get up Bella you need to come out." he yelled at every this time making her eyes to snap open.

He sighed in relief and gazed at her. Isabella was looking confusingly at the ceiling of the room. She sat up on the bed and started searching for something or someone like a crazy person. Nicholas was watching her keenly yet confusingly.