His personal maid

🦋

Nicholas glanced at her she was wearing a loose dress which was sliding down her shoulders. Her eyes were on the floor and her fists were clutching the hem of the dress tightly.

He was loving the way she was standing submissively in front of him and on above that scared. The inner sadist of him was feeling content.

"Sit down and have your dinner." he ordered her making her head snapped towards him. The trio also looked him in shock.

'The person who is keeping me as a hostage is giving me food?' Isabella thought.

"Yes." Nicholas suddenly said to her and her eyes widened think did she said it loud?

Nicholas smirked at her she internally face palmed herself. "Now come and sit beside Iris." he ordered her.

"No I don't want to." she clearly denied him.

His jaw immediately clutched hearing her refusal. Everyone was listening the whole conversation silently and find it best not to interfere in between them.

"I SAID SIT DOWN AND HAVE YOUR DINNER." this time he yelled at her loudly making her flinch.

Tears pricked her eyes but she went to the chair beside Iris and sat on it not wanting to anger him more. A little pout was appeared on her face. She wiped her tears with the sleeve of the dress. The maids immediately came and started serving her.

The smell of the pasta immediately hitted her nose making her stomach growled loudly because of hunger. Of course she was hungry from three days. Muttering a faint "sorry" she ducked down her head in embarrassment she just faced because of her stomach's growl. Everyone turned back their attention at their plates after that.

She picked the fork and started eating the warm pasta served infront of her. But the next moment there was a frown on her face watching vegetables and specially mushrooms in her pasta. She silently took out a tissue paper from box infront of her.

Placing it beside her plate she started taking out all the vegetables and mushroom out of the pasta putting them on the tissue paper. Nicholas was gazing at her silently watching her what is she doing.

"What are you doing?" he suddenly asked catching her off guard.

Everyone also turned their eyes to her. She glanced at everyone and then at him. "What?" she asked timidly.

"Why are you taking them out?" he asked confused but not let the emotion on his face.

"I don't like v-vegetables and I'm allergic to m-mushrooms." she said stuttering.

He keep glancing at her silently fir few seconds but went back to eating his food again. After taking out everything Isabella started eating the tasty pasta making her tummy happy.

After everyone ate their dinner they stood up and was about to head out if the dining room but suddenly Nicholas said to Isabella "You know what nothing comes for free."

Hearing his statement everyone halted at their place and turned to him confused. But his eyes were on Isabella. She watched him confused.

"As you know Bella nothing comes for free in this world and you living in my mansion is also not for free." he stated making her more confused.

"You have to work here as a maid, my personal maid and in exchange of it you will get food and clothes here." he stated coldly making her eyes widened.

This statement of him made her glared at him. "I don't even w-want to live here. You are forcefully making me live here." she retorted back.

Iris held her hand from beside her squeezing it lightly warning her not to make him angry. Nicholas glanced at her coldly.

"It doesn't matter my dear Bella from tomorrow you have to make my bed, clean my room, give me black coffee in my office, arrange my closet and take out my clothes and yes you have to serve me food also." he ordered to her and smirked evilly at her.

Isabella again timidly glared at her and he was now enjoying to watching the sapphire eyed enchantress giving him timid death stares thinking he will be scared of her.

"I will not do anything for you." she retorted back bravely and this made the playfulness to vanish from his eyes.

"I'm not asking you." he stated coldly and strode towards her clutching her wrist tightly making the pain shot through her hand. She cried out in pain. Iris glanced at her in concern but didn't had the courage to stop him.

"P-please leave me." she cried out in extreme pain. Tears started streaming down her cheeks.

"Don't dare to defy me again." he said gritting his teeth and yanked her hand away with a force.

Her hand collided with the wall behind her increasing her pain more. She slumped down on the floor clutching her hand and crying I'm agony. Iris tried to console her but he stopped her showing his palm to her.

"Leave." he ordered and everyone present in the room knows it's a strict orders to them and everyone immediately get out of the room leaving him and her alone.

He held her jaw tightly and made her stood up from the ground. "How old are you?" he asked her suddenly.

She was crying in pain and didn't answered him so he tightened to hold on her jaw again asking her "How old are you, Bella?"

Feeling immense pain she cried out. "T-twenty." she stuttered out.

He nodded at her left her jaw with a force making her head tilt you her right. "You know I'm thirty five and let me tell you something from my thirty five years experience." he paused.

"If our one leg is in grave, we should never provoke the fate." he spat at her.

"So never ever think of defying me because it can cost you your life." he completed and stormed out of there.

Isabella ran back to her room crying in pain and threw herself on the bed shoving her face in the pillow.

Suddenly a knock erupted on the door of her room. Isabella didn't reply and kept crying.

The person entered inside the room and she felt the movements on the left side of her. "Issy." Iris called her.

Suddenly Isabella got up and latched on Iris shoving her face in her neck crying harder. "H-he is a very bad man." she said sobbing.

Iris felt bad for her she caressed her head listening to her. "W-What I even dp to him? He is hurting me a-again and again." she said crying more.

Iris took out her face from her neck and cupped her cheeks wiping her tears. "Don't cry Issy everything will be fine." Iris assured her.

"No that oldie is very bad and cruel and always hurts me." Isabella said shooking her head vigorously.

"No Issy if you listen to him he will not hurt you." she said making her understand.

"B-but why would I even listen to him?" she asked sniffing.

"Because he is our boss and now your boss too." Iris said not knowing how to explain the poor girl.

"That oldie is not my boss. He is worst than my old boss and I'll never treat him as my boss." she said gritting her teeth in anger.

"Okay calm down your horses and let me treat your hand." Iris said chuckling at her not so fearful threats.

"Huh?" Isabella asked her confused.

Iris took her hand in hers and started treating where she got hurt in the dining hall. Isabella hissed at little so Iris blewed air on her hand.

"You know Iry, when that kidnappers held me as hostage I found a girl their Violet." she said and glanced at Iris.

Iris nodded at her to continue. "She was just like you and comforting me when I was scared." she said sadly missing Violet she wanted to know her more.

They both were busy in their talking oblivious of a certain person listening to their conversation sharply.

****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤