Spending time together

🦋

Isabella tried to run away in embarrassment and lift her feet to took the step but he caught her arm before she can run away from him. She immediately stopped scared of him thinking now he will again punish her. She started trembling slightly in fear and he can easily feel that because of her tensed posture.

"Come." he demanded to her in a authorative voice not leaving any room for argument. Isabella's soul left her body hearing him demanding to come with him. She thought now she will surely got locked in that room again. "N-No please I don't want to go t-there again I'm sorry." she whimpered.

Nicholas peered at her and yanked her a little causing her to stumble towards him. She stopped just few inche away from him. "Marie." he yelled making her flinch. A maid came running from the hallway and bowed her head infront of him. "Clean the floor." he ordered her again making her bow her head in front of him. Isabella felt bad for the maid because she dropped the ice-cream on the floor but she had to clean it. "I-I will clean it." she tried to convince him.

But he started walking trawling her with him. He took her with him and made her stood in front of the stools near the kitchen island. She turned her head back watching the maid cleaning the mess and then she went away picking up the mop and the bucket. She turned her head in front.

"Sit." he ordered to her. Without wasting any second Isabella went to sit on the stool not wanting to made him more angry. She tried to sit on the stool but it was a little higher for her height. She stretched her legs to sit on it but not able to sit on it properly.

Nicholas was gazing at her amusingly this little girl can't do a thing properly. He saw her trying again and again to sit on the stool but was not able to because of her height. Sighing he went near her and holding her armpits her made her sat in once properly.

Isabella gasped at his sudden action and caressed her dress on her thigh to smoothen it down to cover her knees nervously. He caught her this action and giving her a cold glance he went to the opposite side of the island.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked her crossing his arms and gazing at her patiently.

Isabella snapped her head at him and saw him gazing at her. "Huh?" she asked him confused as to why he is asking her that question.

"Can't hear properly in once? What so you want to eat?" he again asked mocking her.

"A cheese s-sandwich?" she answered more like a question not knowing what to answer him. He nodded at her and turned on the stove and put a pan on it at low flame.

As he was doing this Isabella showed her tongue towards him because she didn't liked him mocking her. "I can see you." suddenly he said huskily without moving his gaze from the pan.

Her eyes widened and she immediately took her tongue back in her mouth muttering a 'Sorry.' He smirked at her behaviour slyly and keep doing his work.

He went to the fridge and took out the packet of bread from the fridge and came back to the island. He started chopping the veggies and she was watching him keenly doing his work. His veins were reflexing when he was working with the knife grabbing her full attention on his hand. She was curiously gazing at his hand, fastly working. He was doing everything perfectly unlike her messing up the whole kitchen and cooking thrash.

She frowned at her thought. He moved his gaze towards her and saw her frowning thinking something. "What happened?" he asked her moving his gaze back to knife cutting the veggies.

She came out of her trance hearing him. "You are doing everything perfectly unlike me burning down the kitchen." she said and a cute pout formed on her lips.

He gazed at her pouting and get a strong urge to kiss her lips but he don't want to scare her more do he moved his gaze away from her. His lip tugged upwards hearing her but didn't replied anything. "Can I also help you?" she asked him curiously gazing at him with her doe eyes.

"No." he rudely denied her making her eyes saddened. She lowered her gaze at her lap fidgeting with her fingers. He saw her sad demeanour and again that odd feeling of guilt erupted in him, he clenched his jaw and said "You can cut the bread sides if you want to." he said making her eyes snapped at him happily and the shine of hazel eyes came back.

She nodded her head vigorously and climbed down the stool almost loosing her balance he lifted his steps to catch her before she can touch the ground but she regain her posture immediately and sheepishly smiled at him. He shook his head and went back to cutting the veggies.

Isabella timidly ran to the other side of the island and started opening the packet of bread. "Do you know cooking?" she asked him amusingly.

He simply nodded his head without saying anything. She opened the packet and took out the breads and taking the cutter start cutting the sides of the bread. "How many dishes can you cook?" she again asked curiously. He didn't replied this time anything making the pout form on her face.

She turned back to cutting the sides of the bread. But as usual the talkative she is, she couldn't keep quiet so she again asked "Will you teach me how you cook? I will cook for my boyf----" she was saying happily but suddenly something clicked in her mind reminding her she don't have a boyfriend anymore.

She started cutting the sides of bread without saying anything and her mind became full of Chris's memories. They spent together was that all a lie? How he cheated on her.

Nicholas turned confused that why she stopped suddenly in the middle of her sentence she was turning his head towards her but before he can a hiss escaped her lips. When he saw she already got a cut on her finger by the cutter. Blood started oozing out from her finger.

Tears breamed in her eyes threatening to fall out of her hazel eyes. He immediately left his knife on the board and held her finger in his rough hands. She started wiping her tears with her dress sleeve of the other hand. He took her finger in his mouth tasting the metallic taste of her blood on his tongue.

He swirled his tongue around the cut on her finger. A spark ran through her body from her finger where he was caressing it with his tongue. But she was feeling a little pain also making her whimpered. He made her action sloe and softly caress her finger with his tongue wiping the blood from it.

It was a complete turn on for him but for now he was more concerned about her finger and the tears in her eyes. After few minutes, he trawled her towards the sink and took her finger under the tap water making her hiss because of the water pressure.

He took her finger back and went back with her towards the stood again making her sit on it holding her by armpits. He walked towards the sink again and went to the certain cabinet and took out the first aid box from it. Walking back towards her he put the box on the kitchen island and took out the band-aid from it. Peeling it off he securely wrapped it around her finger making her hiss again.

"There is no need to do anything now." he told her coldly making her feel bad for not helping him and even increasing his work. She sadly pouted and lowered her head gazing at her lap. He went back towards the other side of the island and again started doing his work.

She was just watching his silently playing with the random things placed on the island. She started twirling the orange after picking it from the fruit basket. He snatched it from her hands glaring at her. "It is not for playing." he told her putting back the orange in the basket.

"So what do I do?" She whined at him making him amused. He raised his gaze at her and spat "Keep your mouth shut." she pouted and turned her head away from him muttering 'rude scary man' under her breath.

"I heard you crystal clear." he said without lifting his gaze towards her. This time she really shut her mouth not wanting to get in any trouble but keep shooting draggers at him with her gaze.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤