Feeling free

🦋

Isabella was excitedly looking around her. Her curious gaze was scanning everything coming infront of her. Her doe eyes shone in happiness. She surely has visited to mall before in her country but in which she has came now is more far big and enchanting from them. When she found her hands slipping away she and tightly clutched Violet's hand who was walking ahead of her while talking to Iris.

Two bodyguards were walking behind and two were beside them guarding the girls. Tyler didn't came with them become he suddenly got some urgent work to do at the warehouse so he went there. Violet was also liking this moment when she came out of that mansion after a long time. They were walking towards a certain store from where Iris always buys her branded clothes and now she wants the both of the girls to shop from here with her.

But Isabella was more excited for the ice-cream they were about to eat after the shopping. She didn't wanted anything for herself because Nicholas already had bought her a lot of things more than she needs. Iris and Violet entered inside a store and Isabella already got dragged inside the shop because of holding Violet's hand.

The three of them entered inside the store and got fascinated by the new collection and the view of the shop. Iris and Violet almost squealed while looking at the branded and decent clothes just how like they like. Isabella stood there dumbfounded because she didn't even wanted anything.

Violet turned toward her and making her look at her with get hazel eyes. "Do you want to come with us Issa or you want to go on your own?" Violet asked smiling at her making a pout form on her plump lips.

"I don't want anything Violee I already have enough of them." Isabella said to her making violet to frown at her.

"Don't you want anything for yourself Issy?" suddenly Iris asked to her making her shook her head in denial.

Iris and Violet looked at each other and turned towards the little girl. "Then will you wait for us here only till we return back here." Violet asked to her making her nod her head at them in approval.

"But if you want anything you will tell me. Okay Issy?" Iris told the little girl making her beam back at her in return.

The Iris and Violet disappeared between the stalls of clothes making Isabella sighed in loneliness. She was standing alone there with four bodyguards beside here. They didn't even moved their gaze from her even a bit because of the strict orders of their boss.

Isabella looked out of the store from through the glass door and pouted. It was just short time before Iris and Violet left and she was already getting bore. She looked at the bodyguard wanting to do some conversation with them but they were stood like robots beside her.

"Can I go to somewhere else?" she asked one of them hopefully. He turned towards her and nodded his head at her.

Isabella got happy and started walking out of the store making the four of them follow her. She felt them following her so she halted at her place and turned back facing them. She saw them standing right behind her. She looked at them confused.

"You said I can go." she asked to the same bodyguard innocently.

"Yes you can." he replied her in his monotone voice making her frown.

"Then why are you following me?" she asked him confusingly.

"Because we got strict orders to not let you out of out sight even for a second." he told her making her eyebrows arched at them.

"Who gave this stupid order to you?" she asked timidly glaring at them.

"Our boss gave this order to us." the other one said jumping in between of their conversation. She turned her head towards him this time

"I neither the president or something so someone will try to hurt me or nor I am jewellery or treasure so someone will try to steal me." she said getting offend by Nicholas's order.

"We are working as per the order, Miss." he said to her ignoring her statement she just said.

Isabella stomped her foot and walked back to her earlier place and stood there while crossing her arms at her chest. What does that old scary man think of himself? Does he think that she is a kid who will get lost in this mall so he send four bodyguards to guard her like a shadow.

She was gazing at everyone entering and exiting the store. She also wanted to do something good after feeling free because of coming out of that mansion after a long time. But she can't because wherever she will go these huge, burly, muscular men will follow her and she don't wanted to scare anyone in this mall. Because why not? They looks like goons clasped in full black uniform and guns in their hands.

What she can say about anyone, if she didn't had knew them from before she would also have misunderstood them as goons while looking at them for the first time. She was sulking while stood at one place for a long time. When will Iris and Violet come and they will go to eat ice cream, that's the only thought running in her mind. She was swaying while standing at her place.

After one hour or two Iris and Violet returned with so many shopping bags in her hands. There was a huge smile plastered on their faces. Isabella also beamed by looking at them. Finally the end will over and she will to get to eat ice-cream.

"Do you know Issy there were so many clothes we got confused what to buy or what not." Iris said to her while feeling so happy.

Isabella smiled at her and said "Now can we go to get some ice cream? I got so bored standing here like a mannequin on display with there four robots behind me." she said whining and complaining about for how long she stood here waiting for them.

Iris and Violet laughed at little girl making her pout more. "Okay now we will go wherever you want Issy." Iris said to her making her smile at them.

They walked out of the store and went to the food court and bought some ice-cream for three of them. They sat there at the table making the bodyguard to sat at the another table next to them.

"Do they also want to have some ice-cream?" Isabella asked Iris watching them sitting without anything to eat on their table.

Iris shrugged at her making her head turn towards the bodyguards. "Do you all also like to have some ice-cream?" Isabella asked to them smiling sweetly but they denied her shaking their heads. She turned her head back looking at her ice-cream.

'I'm sure, that oldie had ordered them not to eat anything also. He thinks he can do anything he wants. Rude man.' she muttered under her breath talking to herself.

And then turned her attention on her ice-cream and licked her lips finally the moment came she was waiting for impatiently she immediately took a big scoop of ice-cream in her spoon and put it in her mouth enjoying every bit of it. The ice-cream immediately melted in her mouth making her smile in pure bliss.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤