Making her sad

🦋

After making him eat his meal Isabella stoop up from his lap immediately and got few meters away from him. Making him gaze at her blankly. Why she always wants to run away from him? Isabella started to pick up the things she bought with her in the meantime someone knocked at his office door gaining both of them attention.

Isabella snapped her head towards the door and saw Iris standing at the doorstep. She smiled at her making her smile back towards her.

"Come in." his cold voice made her look at him. She saw him looking at Iris. Iris entered inside the office room while following his order.

"Boss I just wanted to talk to Issy." Iris told him firmly making him nod at her. He was curious to know what she wants to talk to her.

Iris moved her gaze towards Isabella. "I was searching for you and now that I finally found you, I have to ask you something." Iris asked to her making her confuse. What important she wants to ask her that she was searching for her in the while mansion?

"What do you want to ask to me?" Isabella asked her in a confused tone.

"Uh I was going for some shopping so just wanted to ask you that do you need anything?" she asked to Isabella making a frown to appear on her face.

She herself wants to go to mall but not for shopping. She wants to go outside of this mansion. It's been a long time since she had been out of this mansion. She also wants to feel fresh and free even for sometime. But she knew he will not let her go by any chance.

"Do you want me to bring something for you Issy?" Iris asked her snapping her fingers infront of her face watching her lost in her own thoughts.

"Uh-uh I...." she trailed off while saying and turned her head towards him who was watching the both of them talking. As soon as she turned her head towards him he knew what she wants to ask to him.

"No." he denied rudely to her because she could even ask.

"But I didn't---" she tried to ask him again but before she could complete her sentence he cut her off.

"I said no, Bella." he again said coldly to her making all the hopes she has with him.

Isabella lowered her gaze on the floor and her face turned gloomy. Iris felt bad for the little poor girl but could she even do it was not in her hands. She has to listen to her boss no matter what. A tiny pout formed on Isabella's lips, she was almost on the verge of crying.

Nicholas raised his head towards Iris and looked at her coldly. "You can go wherever you want to but she will not go anywhere." he strictly ordered to her making her nod her head in a yes.

Isabella's eyes were full of tears by now and they started dropping on the floor one by one. She wanted to go out of this mansion. She feels suffocated here and wanted to spend some casual time with Iris and Violet buy this rude and old scary man can't watch her happiness.

She picked up the empty tray from him table and start walking out of his office. Because of her tear filled eyes everything was seeming blury to her. But she kept walking while her gaze was still lowered on the floor.

Suddenly she bumped into someone making her stumble back but before she could drop anything or fall on the floor an muscular arm shot out and caught her wrist immediately halting her in the mid air. A shriek left her from lips.

Isabella stood up on her feet properly with the help of that muscular arm and raised her head looking at the tall figure infront of her. Ace was standing infront of her in a loose T-shirt because of his wounds he was not able to wear his normal shirts.

Isabella wiped her eyes immediately with the back of her hand and smiled at Ace. He noticed her teary eyes and gloomy face and first time he felt angry at that person who made his kid cry like that.

"Why were you crying?" he asked her making her shake her head immediately at him.

"N-no I was not." Isabella said grinning at him like she was not crying just a few moments ago.

He raised his brow at her and crossed his arms on his chest. "Why were you crying kid?" he again asked her a little sternly making her lips quiver. She bit her lower lip to stop the sob ready to break out of her lips.

On the other hand, Nicholas was stood there watching the scene infront of him. His fists were clutched both of his sides in anger and jealousy. He was not liking it even a bit that she was smiling at Ace.

He was watching her walking towards the door with get lowered gaze and he also saw Ace coming towards the office. But before he could alert her she bumped into him. He immediately stood up from his chair to catch her but before he could Ace caught her wrist helped her to stand up on her feet and his this action made him halted at his place.

He wants to be the one to catch her in her arms but why the fuck always Ace comes in his way. He was watching her smiling at him making him feel the pang of jealousy. Why doesn't she smiles at him like this? Why do she always tries to run away from him? She doesn't run away from Ace then why she tries to run to hills after seeing him.

"Why you crying?" suddenly Ace voice made him snap out of his thoughts. He looked towards her and saw her wiping her face with the back of her hands.

Why is she crying? Is she crying just because he is not letting her go with Iris? Is she crying in just a small thing?

As soon as Ace asked her again that why she is crying her patience broke and she cried out in from of him. Iris was also stood there watching the whole scene she can feel the pain that little girl is feeling in such a young age. In the age of enjoying and hanging out with friends she is caged in this golden cage. Where she is getting every comfort but happiness and peace.

Isabella thrusted her face in his chest trying to hide her emotions from all the them present there. Ace got concerned watching her cry but didn't let it show on his face.

He came here to tell Nicholas about the new contract that some wealthy customers wants to sign with their mafia. But he didn't expected that he will meet her here crying like this. He raised his palm and patted her head like a little kid.

Nicholas was watching him pat her head amiably. He felt so much anger at himself. Why the hell he forbid her to go with Iris. If he had gave her the permission to go with Iris, then she would not be crying like this and Ace would not be consoling her like this. It's all his fault and now he is regretting it very badly.

What should he do now to detach her away from Ace? He is not liking the closeness between them but can't even tell them directly because they will take it in a wrong way? But then what is the right way?

"Who made you cry kid?" Ace again asked her trying to meet her gaze but she didn't took her face out of his burly, firm chest.

She shook her head against his chest making her nose to rub against it. Ace turned confuse that what should he do now?

"Will you even look at me?" he asked her trying to know her consent making her again shake her head in denial. He sighed defeatedly. He looked at Iris standing there and raised his brow while looking at her asking her that what happened to her.

She shook her head in denial while lowering her head and he understood That Nicholas has done something to her which made her this much upset.

Nicholas was watching him constantly trying to get something out of mouth. But before Ace could ask something again to her Nicholas said somethingsomething to her making her head peek out Ace's chest.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤