Provoking him

🦋

Isabella felt the light to hitting on the lid of her eyes. She shuffled at the soft mattress feeling the light to disturb her sleep. Finally getting annoyed she unlatched her eyes and sat up on the bed. She turned confused when did she came here.

She tried to remember but then everything came clicking to her mind reminding her what happened at the warehouse. She felt terrified of what could have happened with her if Ace would not have saved her. She didn't knew he could save her while going against his own boss. She is very grateful of him that he saved her at the right time. She should thank him.

Isabella got down from her bed and got out of her room looking here and there. She saw no one there. She walked towards the kitchen but there was also no one presented. She turned confused as to where all of them went. Even Iris and Violet was not there. She searched everywhere in the mansion but found no one.

She went to guards standing on the entrance of mansion like some robots. She was scared of them but still went near them because she wants to find where did everyone went.

"Uh-um where is everyone from the mansion?" she asked hesitantly looking at them not wanting them to snap at her. One of them turned to her firmly and looked at her but didn't said anything.

"P-please tell me." she again stuttered out pleading to them who was just blanky staring at her. Isabella gulped looking at their blank gazes. They both turned to each other and nodded like they were having conversation in their mind only.

The one of them again turned to her. "All of them are in the basement." the guard told to her making her soul shuddered even thinking of that nasty basement where she found Violet locked in chains and where he tied Iris for three days. But something clicked in her mind what all of them are doing there?

She turned her confused hazel hues to the guard again and collected the all courage in her to question him again. "Why all of them are the there?" she asked the buff and muscular guards timidly feeling scared of them.

The same guard scoffed rudely and said "That Ace his right hand man disobey him so boss is punishing him infront of everyone." as soon as the guard completed his sentence her eyes widened in shock.

Is he punishing him because he helped her and saved her from his man? Did he hates her that much that he will hurt to them also who will try to help her?

Isabella immediately ran towards the garage without thinking about anything. She walked past every guard who was looking at her in confusion. She reached the garage but the guards blocked her way. But she is not going to stop now and will let that devil to hurt Ace.

"Move away." she said angrily tears of frustration and anger started streaming down her eyes but still she glared at them. But those guards didn't moved away from there.

"I. Said. Move." she said gritting her teeth in so much anger but it didn't affected them and they still stood there like mannequins.

So she had to play her last card now. "Move or I will tell your boss that you are tried to stop me when I was following his order." she lied to them making them stiffened because no matter who much of buff and strengthfull they were they still feared the anger of their boss.

They moved away from the door and Isabella didn't wasted any time to enter inside. She again net those dark stairs going down but this time they can also not stop her from reaching there. She hastily descended down the stairs and reached in the basement.

She saw all the servants and maids including Tyler, Iris and Violet standing there with their gaze lowered on the floor. She further moved in the basement and what she saw shuddered her soul in pain.

Her tears turn aggressive looking at that devil raining hunter on Ace. Ace sat there on his knees on the floor while lowering his head and that devil was mercilessly hitting hunter on his body making his shirt to torn and with every hit Ace's skin was slitting open and blood was oozing out from his wounds. Ace was silently taking his every hit without letting out any groan or painful voice.

Her heart ached looking at the scene infront of her is this the punishment to everyone for saving her? She can't waste anymore time watching Ace to get hurt. She ran towards them making everyone's head to raise high and when Iris and Violet saw her running towards them they tried to stop her but Tyler halter them shooking his head in no because he knew that she is the only one who can stop him now.

Before he can hit the next blow on Ace Isabella stood between him and Ace. Making him halt in between his amber gaze looked at her coldly meeting with her teary hazel eyes. She was glaring at him with so much anger in her eyes.

"Move." she demanded to her coldly making her shook her head in no.

So now she came to save him? What the fuck is going on? First he saved her and now she came to save him. And this thought of Nicholas made him more suspicious of the thing going between Ace and her. He clenched his jaw so hard. She can't stop him from doing what he wants to no matter what.

"I said move away from my way." she spat at him so loudly making her flinch. But she didn't moved away from between them and turned towards Ace who was kneeled down on the floor. Her heart ached looking at him in so much pain but still not saying anything.

Isabella crouched down infront of his and cupped his cheeks. Ace moved his gaze to her looking at her blankly. "I-Is it h-hurting?" she asked him stuttering out feeling the pain of her saviour.

"Move out of his way kid." he ordered her coldly making her eyes widened. Is he for real? Here she is trying to save him and he is asking her to mov3 away. Can't he see how much he is hurt from his hits?

"No." she yelled at him angrily and moved her gaze to Nicholas who was coldly looking at her cupping Ace's cheeks amiably and now he wants nothing but to slit Ace's throat. He don't care of his loyalty and devotion he wants him out of her life. Is he her so called soulmate she always talks about? He closed his eyes in anger.

"I will not let this devil hurt you anymore." she again yelled making his eyes to snap open. Did she just called him the devil? He felt rage rushing in his veins.

If this girl will not keep her mouth shut then he will not be able to control himself anymore and will hurt her more. She stood up from the flow and strode towards him standing so close to him. Nicholas looked at her amusingly that what she wants to do now?

She glared at him and said "If you hates me so much then hurt me but I will not let you hurt Ice." she said to him making his lip to tug upward and he smirked evilly so she is ready to get hurt just to save him.

Did she cares for him that much that she is ready to get hurt at the place of him? So now he got confirmed that he is the soulmate she always talks about and runs away from him. That's why he saved her and now she is trying to save him. But he will not let them stay close anymore. She is his and will always be his. Nicholas hoarsely laughed out like a maniac making everyone present there shuddered in fear.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤