Cruel men

🦋

Ace was hissing badly back and forth as soon as the antiseptic soaked cotton touching his wounds. Violet was treating his wounds silently hearing him hissing again and again. She was feeling an odd ache inside her heart while watching his deep bleeding wounds. Isabella went away to look for Jingle bell after she bring him back to his room.

Iris and Tyler also went to where house because now all of the responsibility of it was on both of them because of Ace being injured and Nicholas was not taking much interest in his work because of that little girl. He knew that Iris and Tyler will manage everything properly and there is nothing that much important which needs his presence.

"Is anywhere left to be treated?" Violet asked him lowly making his nod his head at her firmly.

He turned his front towards her making her lower her eyes more not wanting to look at his naked chest. He looked at her gazing down at her lap and he smirked slyly at her behaviour. So she is shy now to look at his naked chest?

"Here." he showed her his shoulder showing the big cut on it which was still bleeding. She slowly raised her gaze and looked at his shoulder and sighed sadly. She started treating his shoulder's wound avoiding to look at his naked chest working tensely.

"Why are you behaving so naive like you didn't saw a naked man before?" he asked her mockingly yet sternly but she didn't answered his question and chose to ignore his reckless questions.

When she didn't replied to him he understood that she is ignoring him. His eyebrows arched making a crease to form of his forehead. He waited for her reply but she didn't even show any reaction to him.

"So ignoring me now huh?" he again asked her coolly. He wanted her reaction on his question even it is angry or hurt but anything which she could show to him. But she again ignored him not wanting to do unwanted argument with him.

He stopped her wrist from treating his shoulder by holding it firmly. "I'm talking to you." he said sternly looking at her. She again sighed and moved his gaze towards him meeting his gaze.

"And can't you see I'm not talking to you?" she replied to him lowly making him amused but he didn't show that on his face. So she got that much courage to talk back to him.

After that he didn't said anything and left her wrist making her to got up from the bed and started walking towards the door. But he held her wrist and yank her back on the bed making her fall on the soft mattress. Her eyes widen in shock and looked at him. He was already staring at her more precisely at her lips.

Before she could understood anything he smashed his lips at her making her eyes widened. Violet became frozen at her place and her mind became numb. He started moving his lips against her making her snap back to reality. She saw his closed eyes and was kissing her passionately.

Violet couldn't stop herself from the desire of being cherished, she was feeling because of his passionate kiss and kissed his back. Ace's lips tugged upward feeling her reciprocating his kiss and pulled her more closer to him kissing her more deeply.

She licked her lips asking her for entrance but something clicked in Violet's mind that how he humiliated her that day and indirectly called her a whore. Is this his trick to sleep with her just like how he asked her that day? How stupid she was thinking that he will cherish her when he want nothing but to sleep with her.

How dumb she can be that she fall in his trap? He just wants nothing but to use her. He couldn't bear her rejection and now trying differ ways to get what he wants. Violet's thoughts were going on and on making her stop his actions when Ace felt that she is not kissing his back anymore he turned confused and pulled away from her.

Both of their faces were turned red due to the lack of oxygen. He was breathing heavily while gazing at her. She looked at him with her tear filled eyes making him more shocked not knowing what happened to her suddenly. Before he could ask her anything she pushed him making him back away a little from her. She stood up from the bed making his head to raised up at her.

"I didn't thought that you will stoop this low just to sleep with me." she spat at him angrily and ran away from there before he could justify himself. He stared blankly at her disappearing figure knowing she thought wrong about him. But then what is right? It's not like they are in a relationship or something so how can he kiss her and then try to justify his actions.

Violet entered in her and Isabella's shared room making her head snapped at her. She was playing with Jingle bell while sitting on her bed. When Violet turned towards her Isabella saw her red face and tear filled eyes making her confused and concerned. She put Jingle bell on the floor and walked towards Violet immediately.

"What happened Violee?" she asked her frowning while stopping infront of him.

Violet hugged her immediately seeking comfort from her. Isabella turned more worried and caressed her back while tiptoeing a little because of her short height. Violet broke down into more tears making Isabella's eyes teary. She can't see her loved ones sad or in pain.

"Why are you crying Violee? Did someone said anything to you?" she again asked her making her shook in head in denial. Isabella didn't understood what happened to her suddenly when she was in Ace's room she was completely fine treating his wounds then what happened to her now that she is crying so badly. Did Ace told something to her?

"Did Ice told something to you, Violee? Did he scold you?" she asked to her. Hearing his name Violet cried more making Isabella's tears to stream down her face.

But she took her to their bed and made her sat on it. She wiped her tears from the hem of her dress and then wiped her own tears with the back of her hand. She gave her water making her chugged it down immediately. When Violet calmed down a little she gazed at Isabella with her moistened eyes.

"Issa these people are so cruel. They only wants to use us and then they will throw us like some trash." Violet said to her making her frown she didn't understood what she is trying to say. Before Isabella could ask her anything Violet again uttered.

"We should run away from here." she said to her making her eyes widened in shock and fear remembering the last incident when she tried to run away from here and got caught. Her soul shuddered remembering what that devil did to her and what could have happened to her if Ace didn't dare to save her.

Only if Violet knew that she tried to escape because of it and she is still facing it's consequences. "We can't do it Violee." she tried to convince her that she should not do any stupidity which would bring consequences to her because she could endure ant punishment but can't she her facing the consequences.

"But Issa what do you want? To get used by these cruel man and get thrown away out of here?" Violet said rudely making her startled. Isn't she the one who always show patience and told her to do as they ask them to do so that she don't get punishments by that devil. Now she is the one who is loosing her patience and asking her to do something which can create big troubles for both of them.

"We can't do that Violee. We should believe on our fate. If God send us here, so will save us from here also." Isabella said cupping her cheeks making her try to understand that no way they can escape from here.

"Even we would escape from here then where we will go. It is the different country we don't have money, we don't know their language and we don't even have our passports and documents also. Who will believe us that we were abducted and what if they think that we are some immigrants?" Isabella make her understood like a mature person and violet also understood that she is saying the truth.

She wiped her tears and decided internally that she will keep herself and Isabella safe from these monsters as much as she can because this little girl is too precious to be her hurted. She will try to to fight with these cruel and heartless men not letting them do any irrational thing and cruelness to the both of them.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤