Unintentionally hurt

🦋

Nicholas extended the key in front of her making her head snapped towards him. Isabella gazed at him confused, Is he really giving her the key or just mocking her? She keep looking at him with her doe eyes turning him on because of the position they are in. Her tears filled eyes and stained reddened cheeks and kneeling down position. He clenched his jaw is he in real? He was never the one to turn on just with the look of a women, heck! he don't even turn on even after looking at any seductive woman.

But here he is really hard and turned on just by her position and the way she was looking at him innocently. But it is not the time for this clenching his jaw hard he yanked her up lifting her from the ground and made her stood up on her feet. He shoved the key in her wounded hand and pushed her towards the shelf where her Jingle bell was locked. She without wasting anytime charged towards the shelf and unlocked the drawer.

Jingle bell jumped out of the drawer and Isabella's embrace meowing and acting clingy. Nicholas strode towards her but finding danger near her again the little kitten started acting violent and aggressively scratched his hand warning him to stay away. Isabella's eyes widened thinking he will again lock her.

She embraced the kitten tightly in her embrace and started sobbing. The kitten was trying to peek out from her chest and attack on him again but Isabella don't let her to do that.

He pinned her to the same shelf aggressively making her cry out in immense pain because of the key was still clipped to the locker and him pinning to the shelf make the key to press on her back bone. Isabella tried to protest him but he didn't let her. He didn't knew he was hurting her he thought she is crying like she always does. He clutched her jaw in a tight grip thrusting his face closer to her.

"Why the hell you bought this animal inside my mansion?" he asked her gritting his teeth in anger.

"I-I'm sorry." Isabella said crying out feeling the key pushed more in her back because of the pressure he was putting on her. She can feel the wetness in her behind because the blood started dripping from the wound she is getting from the key.

"Your sorry will not do anything." he said hissing at her aggressively.

"Please let it l-live with us. I-it has no where to go." Isabella pleaded him clutching Jingle bell tightly in her embrace.

"Throw it out." he demanded coldly not wanting her to argue more.

"Please I love Jingle bell. Please don't send it away." she pleaded him sobbing more. The kitten also growled at him timidly like it also understood he is separating it from its owner.

"So this little growling animal has a name also?" he asked her amusingly and hoarsely laughed at her.

But inside he again felt that pang of jealousy in him. She gave nick names to the two girls working for him as servants and now she even gave name to an animal. But on what thing is he even jealous? That he didn't get any name from her? But then he remembered her and Iris conversation of that day when he eavesdropped from the outside of her room. She was calling him old scary man. Is this the only name he deserves from her?

"Yes, don't call her animal again and again." Isabella spat at him glaring while her tears streamed down her face.

"And what if I will?" he asked her challengingly raising his brow at her.

"Then I will also call you a Devil." she retorted back at him making him stunned for few seconds then he suddenly laughed at her face.

"So now you know who I'm?" he asked her smirking evilly.

"Now go and throw it out of my mansion." he said coldly and pushed her towards the door making her stumbled a little.

Isabella hissed and regained her balance and now she knew no way he will let Jingle bell to stay with them. He is cruel and rude. She sympathetically gazed at the little kitten in her embrace who was also looking at her with her big round eyed cluelessly. Isabella cooed at it wanting to make feel it feel better at their last moments together.

She turned towards the door in order to leave now. Nicholas's gaze suddenly fell on her back her white dress sticked to her back and turned crimson red. How the hell this happened? He snapped his head towards the shelf where she was standing and saw her blood dripping from the key on the drawer.

His eyes widened so he unintentionally hurted her but she didn't said anything just to protect that kitten and was pleading to him to let it live here. That was the reason she was crying and he thought she was doing the drama. It was the first time he unintentionally hurted her and again the feeling of guilt and concerned erupted in him. 'Not again!' he muttered under his breath.

Nicholas snapped his head back towards her direction but he saw no one there. So, she ran away with that animal. He strode towards the stairs and started descending them down.
Walking towards her room he looked for her but she was not anywhere.

He reached to her room and slammed open the door and found her there with the kitten still in her hands while Iris and Violet were checking her back with concerned gazes. The trio snapped their head towards the door and saw his standing at the doorstep looking at her. He walked to them making Isabella's eyes widened in fear. She tried to hide Jingle bell behind her but he was not coming to take that kitten away from her.

"Take the kitten from her and get out of the room." he ordered while looking at Iris coldly and Violet knew he is commanding her also.

Tears again brimmed in Isabella's eyes she shook her head vigorously in no. "Please I will send her away after few minutes." she pleaded to him while crying harder.

"Didn't you heard me?" he snapped his eyes at Iris making her flinch and she immediately took the kitten from her hands making Isabella cried out.

"Noo." she whined at him crying more and more trying to convince him.

Iris and Violet started walking out of the room. "Give her good food and take good care of her." he said to the both of them making the three of the women eyes widened in shock.

"Yes boss." but Iris said hiding her shocked face and the both of them walked out of the room.

Isabella was still standing there in shock. He turned his head towards her and saw her mouth agape in shock. He shook his head and lifted her chin up with his forefinger closing her mouth.

"You can keep it here." he said to her making her eyes more widened. Is she hearing right or her ears ringing?

"Yes you are hearing right." he answered to her inner questions on his own like he can hear her inner thoughts.

"B-But how?" she asked him stuttering out in shock is he bipolar? He was the one so desperate to throw it out of the mansion and now he came after few minutes and saying that she can keep her. Watching her lost in her own thoughts Nicholas walked to her back side and slide the zipper down of her dress making her dress fall loose on her chest.

Isabella snapped back to reality when she felt him doing this her eyes widened in fear and shock. Sent clutched her dress tightly on her chest. Is he going to force her again?

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤