Scolding her

🦋

Isabella was walking towards his office with a tray in her hands. The tray held a cup of black coffee for Nicholas as per he ordered her. Isabella asked the maids fir the was to his coffee and was heading to that way by climbing the stairs.

She was walking in her own thoughts thinking how to teach him a lesson. She climbed the stairs and reached on the second floor. Walking past his room she straightly went towards his office. As she was walking she suddenly got curious how the black coffee tastes because she never tried one and the maid told her he strictly always wants his black coffee. 'What's so special in it?' she thought.

Isabella stopped in the middle of the hallway and she shifted the vase from the table beside her and placed the tray on it. She picked the cup of black coffee and thought 'Just one sip he will never know.' She took the cup near to her lips and after blowing for few times she took a sip. She immediately regretted and almost spit it out. She put the cup back in the tray and pinched her nose somehow swallowing it.

"Yuck." she said loudly making weird faces. The black coffee so much bitter and she was not used to it and never will be.

"Now I know he drinks so much black coffee that's why he always talks bitterly." she said frowning at her thoughts. Shrugging her shoulders she picked the tray and walked to office door.

She tried knocked but her both hands were holding tray so she kicked the door three time and heard a faint 'come in' from the other side of the door. She felt proud of her new technique and almost clapped her hands but restrained herself because of the tray in her hands.

She kicked open the door slightly and entered inside with his coffee. She saw he was busy in reading some files and his forehead was creased in concentration she felt bad for him but the next moment she thought 'Serves him right always orders everyone.' She  showed him her tongue mocking him thinking that his attention was in his files.

"I can see that you are doing." Nicholas said coldly from his chair without moving his gaze from his files.

She immediately took her tongue back inside her mouth and lowered her head gazing on the floor. 'I can see that you are doing'. She imitated him whispering slowly towards the floor.

"I can hear you also." he again said coldly making her stand straight this time.

"Bring it here." he ordered her to bring the coffee to him.

She walked towards him and stood beside him holding the tray. Keeping his files aside he took the cup of coffee from the tray. He glanced at her checking she is not doing something funny and moved his gaze again to the his black coffee.

As he was about to take a sip from the coffee he keen gaze saw a faint pink mark on the white cup. His brows joined he took a close look on it and touched it with his forefinger. He moved his gaze towards her but she was playing with tray now busy in her own thoughts. He noticed the same pink colour on her lips.

"How was the coffee?" he suddenly asked her watching her keenly.

"Yuck. It was very bitter. How do you even---" as she was saying while frowing suddenly realization hit her that what she was doing she suddenly palmed her mouth and her eyes widened.

She snapped her head towards him and saw him gazing at her while raising his brow at her. "Did I asked you to taste it?" he asked her coldly.

She lowers her head down on the floor feeling embarrassed that he caught her deed. He put the cup on the table and got up from his place. He came closer to her making her feel dizzy because of his masculine scent and nervous at the same time.

He came more closer to her invading her personal space almost touching her body. "That's are very bad thing to do, Bella." he whisper in her ear huskily making her shuddered. He noticed her nervousness and tried to add more to it.

So he raised his hand to touch her exposed neck but before he can she flinched badly watching his raised hand. She immediately squatted down on the floor shielding herself with tray in her hands.

"P-please I'm sorry. I didn't do it i-intentionally. I-I will never do it again." she said stuttering in fear.

He again said her that terrified reaction whenever he raises his hand she always flinches and keep apologizing. 'What's happened with this girl now?' he thought in his mind. 'Is she got abused in past what?' he again thought and moved his gaze to her squatted down form on the floor.

'Did someone hurted her?' he thought. But even the thought of someone hurting her made him see red. Only he is the one who can hurt her as much as wants. He felt so much rage rushing into his veins. He clenched his jaw and clutched his fists tightly.

"Get up, Bella." he demanded her coldly watching her trembling in fear.

"Noo." She cried out feeling petrified of the man standing infront of her.

He held her shoulders gently and made up stood up on her feet. "N-No I will not drink y-your coffee again. Please I'm s-sorry." she pleaded him face palming her self to block his face from her view.

"What happened Bella?" he asked her coldly demanding an answer from her.

She shook her head vigorously not saying anything. He didn't know what to do because he never comforted a person before and he want to make her normal for now like how she is always. He is not liking her this crying side. But the question is why?

Not getting any idea he scolded her. "If you will not stop crying right now I'll lock you in that dark room again." he said strictly to her.

Isabella immediately snapped her head at him and wiped her tears from the back of her hand stopping her cries but her after cry hiccuping was not stopping. She palmed her mouth trying to stop it but it was not working.

He was watching her keenly she was trying to stop her hiccups completely but it was not working and her face turned completely red. She was feeling terrified of locked in that room again.

She walked past him and move the lid of the glass placed on the desk and chugged down the water in one go. He turned around and gaze at her chugging down the water. He was totally amused by this girl now one moment she is crying and the next moment she turn back to her real self.

After chugging the whole glass of water her hiccups stopped and she put the glass of water back on the desk with the loud thud. He timidly glared at him making him raise his brow at her.

"See now I'm not crying. How will you lock me in that room now?" she asked him crossing her arms on her chest.

He almost want to laugh out loud on the hazel eyes little girl timidly glaring at him and mocking him. But he maintained his sature and crossed his arms on his chest challenging her to say one more thing and she will be in great trouble.

When she didn't said anything so he opened his mouth and said "Get out."

"Huh?" she asked him confused not knowing what's is his next move now.

"I said get out of my office." he again demanded glaring at her. She got offended by his rude behaviour again again towards her.

"You are very bad first you called me virus spreader so I scrubbed my self hardly because of you." she said angrily to him. She showed him her scratched hands which his amber eyes gaze keenly watched.

"F word you for scolding me and behaving rudely with me. You are very bad." she spat at him still glaring at him.

He moved his gaze again to her but before he can reply her or do anything she ran away from there. He didn't tried to chase her and keep watching her until she was disappeared from his sight.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤