Crushed flower

🦋

⚠️Tw: Sexual content⚠️

Although Isabella was hesitant still she followed his order. Her eyes were closed tightly. Nicholas gently lifted her chin forcing her to meet her own reflection in the mirror.

"Open your eyes Bella." Nicholas instructed making her slowly to unlatch her eyes. She was so scared to disobey him now so she did what he said.

"Eyes on your reflection." he again demanded making her quiver but she quickly maintained her focus, although her cheeks flushed a deep
shade of crimson covered her cheeks.

Isabella was so scared of the aftermath of her decision. She didn't knew what was going to happen with her. Still she decided to finish this game of running and chasing. She wants peace in her life and she will get from him by giving him what he wants and and in exchange of it taking her and Violet's freedom from him. Even after fulfilling his demand she will not remain herself but she is not thinking about that.

The shame seemed to course through her, spreading from her face to her ears, covering her entire being. The air surrounding them grew heavy and thick with her obvoius fear and his desire. Did she wish to escape now? Would her trembling legs even carry her if she try to? Looking at her reflection in the mirror, Nicholas could discern the immense effort she was putting to keep that confidence,
that had pushed her to make this decision.

His hand trailed down her shoulders gently, gliding tenderly over her belly, eliciting visible goosebumps that peppered her delicate skin seemed to increase on her body. A predatory instinct surged within him. Everything about her was perfect, he was already so hard.

Pulling her closer to him, he nibbled at the soft, sweet flesh just behind her ear, suddenly he bit at that spot tearing a muffled gasp from her. He proceeded to place a gentle kiss on the soft spot where he had bitten her.

He reached out to her panties making her to stop his hand in between of his work. He moved his lips to her shoulder blade and gave a harsh bite to it warning her. Isabella immediately left his hand and controlled herself from crying out.

In an instant the scrap of lace fell to her feet. Isabella's body tensed even more as she quickly tried to cover herself with her hands. In response, Nicholas growled loudly near her ear, swiftly gripping her hands he firmly moved them to their sides. He was being so harsh and rough with her now.

"No Bella. Don't!" he commanded in his authoritative voice. "You are doing well. Make sure you don't make the slightest mistake." he warned her that now he is not going to tolerate her any mistake because now when he is so close to devour her, he can not control the beast inside him ready to be unleashed and ravish her mercilessly.

He observed her struggle as he removed the last piece of clothing from her body. It was evident that shame covered her entire being, and she fought within herself to obey his orders as to resist the urge to cover her naked body and to keep her gaze to her reflection in the mirror in front of her.

He'd seen her almost naked before and she had been in this situation before but this moment proved more challenging for her than previous encounters they had shared. Nicholas trailed his fingers along the curves of her body, momentarily captivating her. He caressed her throat, massaged her shoulders, moved to her breasts, her stomach and stopped between her legs. As he stroked her down there she breathed heavily, her head falling back on his shoulder, her body trembling.

It sent a smile of satisfaction to his lips. Each touch made her tense and drown her in so much shame, but she was slowly surrendering to his seductive spell. She can't back away now, even if she wants to. The exploration of her body flamed a fascination deep down within her. She felt his touch so delicate and somehow liked it. He was exploring her body like a sweet lover cherishing their partner's soul. She loved how he delicately studied and appreciated each part of her body.